Who am I supposed to root for in this show? You would think Jesse but he's such a depressed baby like 90% of the time...

Who am I supposed to root for in this show? You would think Jesse but he's such a depressed baby like 90% of the time. Could it possibly be Hank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM9oBBifmks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on your personality. Are you self-righteous? then hank.

are you a cunt? then skyler.

there's one for everybody

Walt of course

the little ginger kid from Peekaboo

Mike.

Walt

>Who am I supposed to root for in this show?

The fact that you even ask questions like this means you're a pleb.

You should root for this fucking guy right here:

youtu.be/tM9oBBifmks

fuck me, im all out of enemies. fuck me, I'm all out of enemies. spit! it out!!

This

They're all kind of assholes.

Look forward to no closure.

Jesse only got depressed because he was the only morally ok one. So him. I just wish the ending for him wasn't so shit.

Also Mike was pretty fucking cool.

i think Walt is the best. You just need realize the same would happen to you if you were on the verge of death. You need to live a little before its your time to go. Stop being so hard on the man.

W A L T

A

L

T

You are susposed to root for Walt to escalate things and for the rest of the cast to not get in his way unless it creates action drama, for the likable members you are supposed to root for them to survive the series.

saul

He literally poisoned a child for next to no reason, became friends with another guy who shot a child for literally no reason, and also killed based mike for literally no reason. Oh and was all round just an arrogant dick.

Are we supposed to like Skylar? I ended up just hating every second she was on screen after he had an affair with ted.

you think I give a fuck?

>he

If you're asking what Vince thought then yes, you're "supposed" to sympathize with Skylar. But I don't get why you're preoccupied with what you're supposed to feel in the first place.

it was okay because the kid wasn't white. he was mexican looking. if it had been a bright seeming little white kid then it would have been a completely different story.

I think root for whoever the fuck you want. Personally it was always Walt, from start to finish.

>Who am I supposed to root for in this show?
you had a bigger dilemma while waching Dexter

normie or girl detected.

You aren't supposed to "root for" anyone in fucking media. This is not a football game, retard

What's the point of watching if there is nobody likable to watch?

>things plebs say

Walt, obviously. Watch him descend into a spiral of violence and deceit and hope it gets better.

See I don't understand why this nuisance goes over people's heads. Vince spells most of his plot devices out for the audience and they still can't grasp it.

enlighten me then faggot

I hated her at first, but then I started to sympathize with her toward the end.

Nothing she does is anymore unreasonable than the things Walt did.

that's not exactly what usually happens when you get cancer user