Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel. Some are funny, some are just flat out mean. I'm not sure how to feel about some of these...

Mean Tweets on Jimmy Kimmel. Some are funny, some are just flat out mean. I'm not sure how to feel about some of these. Olivia Wilde's tweet was especially nasty. Thoughts?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3801538/Margot-Robbie-reacts-big-wow-Mean-Tweet-Jimmy-Kimmel-Live.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LABGimhsEys
cliphunter.com/w/2343010/Katie_Cummings
youtube.com/watch?v=9JjUr6gF_HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Margot Robbie's wasn't even bad.
>I want to perform sexual acts of Margot, how MEAN!

>Chloë Moretz looks like a fridge. Seriously she does not resemble a female whatsoever
Really pushed the edge with that one

please tell me that happened

how did kimmel get away with this?

I seriously can't believe anyone would diss the forehead before that jaw.

Chinless faggot detected.

>Jimmy's writers don't want to lose their jobs

More like mean scripts imarite guys? x^D

Dumb jawlet poster

>its a jawlet episode

found the jawless cuck

sup leafy

Have fun having kids with weak inbred looking chins.

not him but if you like women with MAN jaws, with manly iron jaws, i have bad news for you, reddit

you're all fucking faggots

only men are supposed to have manly testosterone jaws, not women

why does she always look like a different person?

kys

you have to go back

Have fun with your girl faced chinless sons faggot

>projecting your lack of jaw and testosterone this much

I imagine those literal faggots would have been in heaven during the olympics.

I am him and I'm surprised, I was just talking about an obvious feature not selective breeding. And that shit can go wrong if the jaw gene too strong, you could wind up with kids who look like fucking Robert Z'Dar.

nice projection you jawlet cuck

why point out her forehead when there's her jaw to joke about.

Robert Z'Dar had cherubism, his jaw wasn't normal

Is it because you're jealous she has more of a jaw than you do?

think she has had surgery on it since

This is the same logic people who marry womanlets use and then they cry about having manlet kids.

i want my boy with a strong jaw
i don't want my girl with a strong jaw lmfao

It did, albeit not in THAT form:
youtu.be/LABGimhsEys

(skip to 01:00. The original tweet is actually meaner, albeit more puerile than that proposed "fridge" thing)

Okay she's is hideous here, no one can deny it. She is naturally, genetically fucking hideous

is this shopped ?

thats photoshoped

I would hate having to read shit like this out loud, then laugh it off and pretend it didn't bother me.

it's attention. they get off on attention, no matter what it is.

Hey Jonah.

is this shopped?

no. she responds with a decently funny scripted line that somebody fed her-- "you must have a really bleached asshole."

i like her, though. you can tell she's the type of person who tries to be nice to other people.

is she Robert Z'Dar's secret daughter?

Hi Chloe

These stopped being interesting after the first one.

The problem is: they don't react. Them reading it isn't interesting, the comments aren't interesting (I go to Cred Forums for example...) and if they don't react, what's the point?

how does a fridge type?

Nope

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

This is still shopped, r-right?

Yes it is shopped. Hence the filename.
Shopped by yours truly.
The original isn't that much better though.
user already posted it:
Note that I still find her attractive – she's a bit of an acquired taste though.

nope. that's indeed the unedited original.

I don't know what it is about girls with jaws like that but it drives me crazy.

There was this girl in college that had a similar jaw and a good few people were like it is too much of a jaw but it just made my dick turn into diamonds and travel at 400 miles per hour into a wall, destroying it and leaving my dick fully intact.

This proved once and for all that a woman with a strong jaw line can produce the strongest metal known to man.

She's a leftist libcuck, who cares about her feelings.

Cred Forums plz go

>not liking manjaws is now considered low test
I knew /fit/posters were just faggots in denial but Jesus Christ.

>Like strong jaws on women
>Have a strong jaw myself
>Have this fear that if I marry and have a child, they might be a woman with a really fucked up jaw
Life is suffering

Deal with it bro

The ideal women of 2016 Cred Forums has a body like this + a strong jaw,unwaxed forearm and armpit hair also a really nice thick bush

Move with the times grandpa

that's not real thick tho

mmmm big thick bushes are the best

BASED TRIPS CONFIRM

The tweets are real. One of them was from Ryan Davis, the ex-Giantbomb guy who died a few years ago.

>being this insecure

jawless

thank god she has that chin, she would literally be an 11/10 otherwise, which shouldn't be fucking possible

that's not THICC

Live action adaption when?

>internet comments bother me

Youre gay.

>some are just flat out mean

Is this what current Cred Forums really thinks or is this actual shilling?

Is this the Olivia Wilde thread?

That's disgusting

LOWTEST

armpit hair is kino

flabb != thicc

You can post your memes all you want tumblr, no normal man will ever like fat fucks

hnngg

that's not even her final form

I don't get it. Never EVER, not even in the seventies... heck, not even in the TWENTIES, has armpit hair been fashionable. Why do they force it on us now.

superior reporting in

A strong jaw is a good trait in a man or woman you chinlet.

pregnant BDH is GOAT

It's true, but Cred Forums is full of faggots.

Have fun with your man faced wife, cuck.

Why?

>Dat Jawline

They aren't allowed to react, they don't want to get sued by the fine bros.

jonah hill all ova again

Eh, what do you do? Personally I think she'd have a much weaker and more insipid-looking face without it.

She'd have a softer looking face, yes.

>what do you do
great come back anonymous user

4.5/10

nah

Women should have weaker faces.
That's how we know they're women.

Summer Glau and Olivia Wilde are the most beautiful women in the world.

SHUT THE FUCK UP LOWTEST BETA

THICC IS BOARD CULTURE

Olivia Wilde goes to KC Royals games with little makeup, hair tied back and wearing a KC Royals cap and she is still a 10/10.

Sorry guys you are wrong on this. She is married to Jason Fucking Sudekis so either she is a lesbian or he has a huge meat.

>i want to have sex with you
>"mean tweet"
fuck off

Thirteen is my favorite number.

it's funny because of all the screechy weak-faced male adults on Cred Forums. Cred Forums's even worse in the same respect

forehead kino is the best

lowkey trap lovers.

Protip: MAN jaws are a good trait in a MAN, hence the name. It is as flattering for women as a hefty pair of boobs is for men. Dumb American posters.

ok?

he's a gay dude, that wants norman's big dick in his ass?

lisa kudow is GOAT

yeah its like saying a dude with huge boobs is going to have a daughter with a great set of tits. people need to become less dumb on this website. seriously.

just like ancient times

She's to sweet and nice for this

lmao I love that the Chloe tweet is from July 2014. Like they went through two whole years of insults and THAT was the one they found

is she crying?

Sexual dimorphism is a scientifically proven things.
Strong jaws are a masculine trait, being attracted to them is literally gay.

chloe looks good there. she's gotten non-hot since then though unforunately due to growing into her final form. (age 17 is your final form for everyone)

>defending women with masculine jawlines

Enjoy your Bruce Willis daughters

imagine
Amy Schumer kek.

I don't know. I haven't seen the video of it yet. I hope not. Crying takes the fun out it

it's called acting

Olivia wilde is a semen demon who cant stop getting creampied

>Bruce WIllis daughters
lmao
if you don't like this you're lowtest

>try to have a son 3 (three) times
>fail and eventually give up
>they grow up and he realizes what he created.

That gotta sucks.

I think so

does she have cherubism

Didn't Rumor get plastic surgery for her jaw line?

RIP Robert Z'Dar.

no, that was just a rumor

I don't understand, her forehead is normal. It's the jaw that's big.

>grow a beard
>it looks shithouse
>shave face
>realise just how small my chin and jaw really are
;_;

omg how are his daughters so fucked up looking

outta here normie

feminism wasn't fashionable in the seventies or twenties either.

Gross. What a waste. I couldn't deal with it

Based Lisa

i can easily deal with this, but leg hair? not a fucking chance.

lol what are you 13? Surprisingly armpit hair can be super sexy. Especially after a long workout.

This. I swear the median age for this place just gets lower and lower every year.

Lets see if we can convert some people cliphunter.com/w/2343010/Katie_Cummings

Women have been removing hair from their legs, underarms and pussies since ancient times senpai, it's not a new custom

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

>feminism wasn't fashionable in the seventies
nigga, pls.

>feminism wasn't fashionable in the seventies or twenties either

>literally being gay as fuck

Why not fuck men since you like hairy bears.

>thinks a little pit hair can be sexy
>WHY DON'T YOU HAVE SEX WITH HAIRY MEN THEN
are you insecure about your sexuality?

you're both nonces

i thought this would be an olivia wilde thread and not some shit argument

just imagine inhaling it after a long and hot day

hnnnnnnggg

>nonces

>a person convicted of a sexual offense, especially child molesting.

Children dont have armpit hair.

Wow you must really lack confidence. I wouldn't bother with juvenile comments like this and I am not a multi million filmstar but a regular dude. It's actually quite amusing if people who barely know you put so much energy in getting angry at you.

He's right though. It was around but hardly used as a fashionable label

Oh shit son

Oops forgot something

She must be jewish too

Does anybody REALLY care about fiveheads?

A running theme i find with women who dont shave is they are almost always ugly as sin.

So basically women who cant get attention with their looks become hairy to get attention.

no its one of the most minor things. and i say that as a jawlet and chinlet. girls want a guy with a good jaw and shit. 5 heads dont matter

Your thread reads like a shill advertising daily shutter article, no clicks for you

so Cred Forums is slowly falling in love with itself.

there are no femanons on Cred Forums

Maybe to you. Many men don't like it. They just pretend like they do. Only attractive women are "sexy" with arm pit hair. Men find regular chicks with arm pit hair disgusting. You will never hear a man say that what attracted him to his GF or wife was her arm pit hair.

I know. So think over that again.

nasty but true

>implying Cred Forums has a strong jawline

>image.jpg

that whale is not creepy at all lol

well when it's that or openly resorting to homosexuality etc

Insulting while self-depreciating is mean tweet kino

The majority of men are brainwashed by society to believe its more hygienic even though they themselves dont shave and have no issue.

Its just double standards and lack of thinking for themselves.

Their loss really, fucking a woman with nice hairy armpits and nuzzling your nose into them is one of the best things.

Time and culture. It used to be really sexy in the 60s/early 70s. Before that, many erotic novels from the 1800s had pit hairplay as a sexual fetish.

>let me tell everyone how they should express their opinions
>i am truly enlightened

nobody cares what you think, stop posting faget

How the hell are you going to clown on her forehead before that freakish jaw of hers?

This. I bet she was just really glad he didn't post a jawtweet.

>tfw the staff had to read hundreds and hundreds of tweets before finding oONE that wasn't about her Jaws

>they had to postpone her appearance for 2 weeks because they weren't able to find anything other than jawsults

'Member when these were somewhat funny?

Jesus Christ there are so many faggots arguing about jaws, arm hair, and fat.

The ideal woman should be in and around 5'4-5'7. 100-120 lbs with 20% body fat, completely shaven.

That is all. Liking fatties is fucking revolting. Why waste your life lusting after fatties on Cred Forums when its just as easy to go out and hit them up? Being so desperate that is.

Its obvious that petite qt athletes are the highest tier because they are competed for the most.

no

pedo

Not really...

>Liking fatties is fucking revolting.

When you take into account how women feel the same way all the bitterness on Cred Forums really starts to make sense.

It's obvious you are either pedo or a deeply closeted homosexual.

Ideal woman is a bit on the chubbier side, muscled and anorexic women are revolting. And so are really fat ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JjUr6gF_HE

>5'4-5'7. 100-120 lbs with 20% body fat, completely shaven.

She looks like the girl that ate Michelle. What a tragedy.

Perfection

It's just her succubus powers making you think she's perfect.

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

Based stamos.

How dare you do this to the beautiful Michelle

she's very beautiful, I don't like the "Jennfer Lawrence, Olivia WIlde is ugly" memes, you guys sound so insecure

you are wrong

how many of these do you think jonah hills can handle in front of a camera before bursting into a fit of rage/ weeping out loud and start retweeting about he is a serious actor?

you fail to see that man jaw in women indicates that they are not retarded women. they have the brain of men with the body of women

>you fail to see that man jaw in women indicates that they are not retarded women
No

NBA mean tweets was pretty good.

She's excused, though. Preggers means her hormones are waging thermonuclear war on her body and brain.

Not a fellow commuters problem

So anybody going through puberty, menstruation, menopause etc has a right to make someone give up their seat?

It sucks when they're getting bitchy about it, but giving pregnant women and old people your seat is basic courtesy.

Same except I have a big nose and like girls with big noses. Our kids would look like eagles.

Women want equality except when its not convenient. Having some dude cum inside you doesn't make you entitled to special treatment.

You're shitposting right?

If this was a real-life conversation you'd be getting the "what the fuck is this retard saying?"-looks from the whole room.

Not an argument

Carrying a retarded little fetus like you around in your belly kinda does.

He's not talking about her wanting to sit while carrying a human in her belly, her feet being all swollen and shit, back aching and all.

He's giving her a pass for being bitchy about people not showing common courtesy.
I was simply commenting on how weird it is that you only see people doing these crazy misinterpretations almost willfully on the internet, and never in real life.

>mad

She shouldn't be taking the subway if she can't bare to stand a little. Especially being as entitled as she is

lel

Fun fact: The common courtesy part about people giving up their seats to others in need is actually there to enable people to take the subway even when they have a hard time being on their feet for extended periods of times.

It's like I'm teaching a child about the world, and what being human is like. Are you not seeing how what you're saying would get you called something along the line of fucking moron man-child and edge-lord if you were to say this in a real-life conversation?

Not my problem. Should've fucked a dude with a car

>butthurt

fucking lol that you posted that thinking everyone would go "oh much better, now that's the shit"

it still looks shopped

Dude, what is with chicks with big noses?
I swear to god, something makes them hotter than the rest

>I have bad news for you, reddit
How's your first month here going? Also, I hope your balls drop soon.

Both females and males have jaws, mong, thus you can see the expression if genes clearly.
Your son can inherit his mother's weak jaw.
Similarly, the father might have genes that will impact the daughter's breast size, they are just not expressed on him so it's hard to detect.

>euros in charge of genetics

Isnt MARGOT ROBBIE a literal perfection? Shes like the most attractive woman of 21st century

Margot Robbie's was a compliment, if anything. I mean who wouldn't want to stick their tongue up her asshole?

Yes

I could do without the fridgy cracker ass

she has a pretty face and nice boobs but she is pretty shapeless

her being pushed as this "everyone agrees she's too sexy" doesnt help

*braaaaaaaaaaaaap*

You're not serious.

Princesses like her dont fart though

And I could without niggers

>implying any of you could resist

most unrealistic scene in the entire film

what movie is that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_(film)