What are Cred Forumss thoughts on Samantha Bee?

What are Cred Forumss thoughts on Samantha Bee?

some self righteous late night "political commentator"

think shes another daily show alumni

Yelling SJW propaganda does not a punchline make.

I'll wait and see what the majority opinion on Cred Forums is and support that.

The majority opinion is that you can suck my balls, and i think everyone will agree. Will you proceed then?

she is good and also bad

I can confirm this.

Shillery troglodyte who was never funny on the Daily Show let alone on a show of her own.

I'm a leftist and I hate her. She smugly focuses on unimportant aspects of identity politics that don't effect peoples wallets while dick sucking corporations and powerful politicians every chance she gets.

John Oliver lite.

>EVERYONE LISTEN TO MY HORRIBLE OPINIONS

The millennial generation just sits around being force fed opinions without thinking for themselves or seeing opposing views.

Funny on The Daily Show, her show is shit that panders to the same demographic without being as entertaining since women are inherently not-funny. Her delivery sucks.

>I'm a leftist
reddit is thataway

Reddit is probably a fan of hers, better that I stay just in case pal.

Cred Forums is a conservative Christian board. Reddit is for degenerate commies like you.

She looks really ugly from up close.

Are there any late-night American TV comedians that are actually any good?

the labour theory of value makes no sense whatsoever

democratically owned worker's firms are inherently unproductive and authoritarian

keynesian economics makes absolutely no sense, has failed countless times and has resulted in an increase in poverty

the patriarchy doesn't exist and men are genetically superior to woman on average mentally

There I think I covered all of the bases no matter which type of leftist you are.

Cred Forums is an anarchist mongolian water polo forum newfag

How does the patriarchy not exist? Where are the female explorers, thinkers and warriors? Does having the queen stay comfy at home mean men have always been the pawns or that there always has been a shared duty?

I know women got to do their part from medieval times on out because they couldn't lay back and relax but except for deciding who to marry they sure didn't build up much power. Although the choice of mating partner is an immense part of building society of course.

She's in desperate need of a good dicking. Would solve most of her attitude.

I don't think she said a single positive or nice thing about Bernie during the entire primaries.

>How does the patriarchy not exist?
because social constructs for the most part don't exist and biology/genetics controls everything

socioLOLogy is bullshit senpai

You mean there is no aristocracy because magic feelings in our DNA makes us turn for advice to wiser men? What are the roles in society other then the end of conclusions we reached? You need a firefighter because you know there might be a need for one. He doesn't have this idea in ingrained in his blood.

If all is built on biology then that idea always chips away the legitimacy of our free will.