Is Based GRRM gradually normalising incest in western society?

Is Based GRRM gradually normalising incest in western society?

Now that gays can get married and trannies can shit in women's bathrooms, I think it's fair to make it legal for brothers and sisters to get married?

Reminder that incest and pedophilia is Cred Forums's REAL final solution

>JAMIE LANNISTER AND HIS NOT SISTER

A good thing, too. They probably discovered how popular the purest form of love is in animu.

Although, considering how everything in their lives is going to shit and everyone around them dies in what seems to be some kind of divine retribution, I'm not sure how ringing an endorsement it really is.

Kinda. I mean the Lannisters are evil. Be better to see that Targ guy with his 2 sisters or whatever, but then that'd normalize women sharing 1 Chad...

Rome did wincest better.

>GRRM
>Based
Hes a libtard and he couldn't even write a better book than the 16 year old faggot who wrote Erogon.

>he couldn't even write a better book than the 16 year old faggot who wrote Erogon.

Hey now.

Let's not go too far.

Incest will be the next area that they push. Probably beastiality after that, then finally peadophilia. Incest even has its own special acronym now (GSA) so you know they are serious.

If its two consenting adults, what's the problem?

It's true though. At least Dragon's plot felt thought out.

Are you me?

>incest becomes mainstream
>more siblingless women become available to me

YES

The only problem is the court of public opinion. They shame people for being different, even when it's harmless, like the mindless sheep they are.

Nah, lefties already have paedos earmarked as the next Great Oppressed Minority Who We Must Save From Prejudice And Bigotry.

Nothing wrong with fucking your sister.

Cute desu. Saved.

>mfw bookfags will never ever get the winds of winter

Why are you even taking his bait seriously? He's never read either book.

The incest taboo is the foundation of human society. Incest will never be ethically accepted.

That's right, user. The "lefties" are determined to save the Tory nonces. You stupid cunt.

*foundation of CURRENT human society

>everything in their lives is going to shit and everyone around them dies in what seems to be some kind of divine retribution
Name one Game of Thrones character this hasn't happened to.

Muslims are overwhelmingly inbred (selling your daughters as wives to your brothers is commonplace) and the future belongs to Islam so there's that

>actually defending incest
American schedule I guess

And family/marriage used to be the foundation of human society too, but look where we are now

What about Janner and Cyril Smith? They weren't Tories.

>portugal is not 50+
is the meme dying?

>8 year olds can get sex changes
>16 year old you can't have sex with because they're too young to decide themselves

Just keep spreading this around

whats funny is incest is generally done in european countries

I know you're a impotent nobody bitching about an entire country but at least be logical with your garbage.

they were protected by magical targaryen genes. Sure wed your sister and sire children that resemble muslims if you must, cleft lips, hollow mouth roof pallets and monobrows if thats what you're into and a barely functioning brain.

>Now that gays can get married

Why do people get so butthurt over this? How will it interfere with your life?

>those last few sentences

They always have to ruin it somehow.

The point is that incest directly contributed to the problems in their lives, not everyone elses.
Normally it takes successive cases of incest to cause abnormalities, but then Joffrey happened, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Lannister line had some other cases. That or they're inherently cuckoo.
Does somebody really need to post a picture of King Charles, who was basically an incestual science experiment over the course of 100 years.

>Protected
Nigga half of them went mad and another half died early

How does incest interfere with yours?

Holy shit you don't understand genetics at all. I'm always astounded by some people's towering ignorance.

Cred Forums sexual degenerates are pleased I bet

Incest in this series doesn't work like that.
Instead of getting a kid with downs syndrome from fucking your sister you get an evil crazy douche.
Both Joffrey and Aeris were crazy as shit because they were incest babies and the Targaryen tend to be crazy assholes in general because of incest too.

>implying you wouldn't fuck a cute tranny

>implying there aren't a whole lot of sister fuckers in the degenerate east coast