Rey has lived on a dry hot planet for ~15 years and I assume has not taken a shower. Stinky...

Rey has lived on a dry hot planet for ~15 years and I assume has not taken a shower. Stinky? Darth Vader has been stuck in the same suit for ~19 years (though I'd assume his sweat glands were burned off). Stinky? Chewbacca is a furry animal that has presumably never had a real bath. Stinky?

classic /tv

i bet that makes for a real great pusy licking!

>projecting this hard

step away from the internet and bathe neckbeard

You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you “she had to do it" for food, water. resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrak cock. droid cock. prehensile Hutt cock. cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.
In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside. Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.

I was never into Daisy

But not gonna lie, I would lick every drop of sweat from her tiny little body

This guy's antagonistic attitude obviously derives from him having not seen the inside of a bathtub in at least three years. Stinky?

Too bad she became a crazy coke fiend

Carrie's legacy lives on.

Thanks asshole. Now I'm gay.

she's actually ugly

magine licking her sweety pusy after she has long work exercise

for a bong tho?

She's actually not you fucking faggot.

i basically agree with this

Homosexual man lover detected. Leave this board.

I wish she kicked me in the balls until I fall on my knees and then shoved her sweaty hairy pussy in my mouth

oh gosh and then what?

DINKY

Urinating in my mouth hopefully

The more important question is why did she have shaved pits?

wow would you swallow

I would drink every last drop

G R O S S

She's a fairly attractive actress, kinda looks like the girl I was dating last summer

what if she peed too fast for you to swallow and your mouth overflowed?

>aliens runnin‘ trains on her by midnight fireside
>She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.
pure kino

>Darth Vader has been stuck in the same suit for ~19 years (though I'd assume his sweat glands were burned off)

Pretty sure the EU made up something about his suit having a gel membrane over his skin that keeps his skin sterile

Which is okay because it makes less sense if it didn't since a massively burnt human would die very easily to infection without something like that

Probably I would spit some on the ground but I would lick it up afterwards

test

>swn bite your dick
;_;

does the whole barren thing just turn anyone else off ?

Midichlorians fight off infections retard.

Post her sexy armpits

>filling up Daisy's womb with cum without consequences

Vader was supposed to get upgrades to his suite, but due to budgetary restrictions in the empire, he never got it

why are ovaries such a shit organ?

Straight up ugly. Zog is pushing these borderline trannies hard and the goyim lap it up. See Taylor swift.

Would you eat Daisy's chocolate cysts? Imagine them bursting in your mouth. You're expecting a chocolate taste but it's just a vile tasting bloody coagulated goo

Why is the pussy so huge? Looks like you could fit Dom DeLuise's (PBUH) head in it.

i threw up

Post the daisy pics where she is a xenomorph, or has teeth for eyes, always makes me laugh.

>no hips
These actresses these days have the body of a fridge, oy vey.

We need you to do months of intense training and workouts so your body matches our cgi model that will be doing all your action scenes in the movie

This reminds me of those bullshit exercise moves Sam Hyde was doing in World Peace.

>intense training and workouts

It gets better (worse?).

stinky?

How can you guys h8 daisy?
She's cute
She's fit
She has a nice smile

>cute
I like her, but even I have to admit she's a teeth monster

>She's fit
She's not very fit. She's a few apple pies away from looking like most women.

>a nice smile

OK, now I know you're trollin.

She ruined their ability to live vicariously through the main hero of the latest star wars movie by having a vagina...and/or ruined their ability to live vicariously through the main dark side evil guy as she emasculated him by beating him from natural ability alone

Pbuh lol

>Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is best known for fighting the evil Kylo Ren. But in a recent personal Instagram post, she revealed her near decades-long fight against endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.

>Endometriosis is an often painful ovarian syndrome in which "tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus," according to the Mayo Clinic.

(OP)
>this is a 10/10 in haggisland

It's from reddit.

I like how people think this is supposed to turn me off. So she's infertile? Who cares?

>kicks so lightly her leg just jerks backwards instantly

1/10

post your exercise video then faggot

I have none, but within my first 6 months of muay thai I was kicking 5 times harder than that.

Does Star Wars have brainwashing machines?

Got the one where she deadlifts more than most of the inhabitants of this board probably could?

Rey owns a refresher that she found shortly after getting stuck on Jakku. It's somewhere inside her AT-AT. Also Vader often strips completely naked in his meditation chamber to meditate on his pain (that is suppressed by neural blockage when wearing his suit) and while doing so the chamber cleans his body.

what's your point?

Here.

Still doesn't change anything for me.

Actually, I dont think I have that. Oh well.

>nice smile

so wait Daisy Ridley is infertile?

well there goes all the impregnation fanfics i wrote between Adam Driver and her.

i love her

you'll have to try a little harder if you want to disgust anyone.

I could post a pic of your mom

tough luck pal

edgy

your waifu is shit

wow so hot

shes the definition of feminine beauty

lowtest faggots actually believe this

>this is a 10/10 to thiccucks

autismo got triggered LOL

daisy is gross and youre gay heheheheh

take your meds before you get put down wackjob

>no tits
>no hips
>no ass
>no thighs
>no working ovaries
>literally a boy

nigger you are a homosexual LOL

you need glasses senpai not every girl should be morbidly obese

how delusional are you to think that a girl with feminine features is considered fat?

i bet you jack off to traps and dont consider that gay

i think you're perception of feminine features needs to be redefined cucky

um my definition of feminine beauty is defined by women who look like women

not women who look like boys dress as women like daisy and taylor

that double chin hahahaha
>hur dur daisy isnt skinny like a stick, see! she has a double chin!

this is autism.

you obviously dont know what that buzzword means

go back to facebook2.0