yea

uh huh

mmm hmmm

why is he looking down?

yup

kino

guilt

looking at Foxx's dinger

No. It's really hard-going, heavy rather than weighty, and it was the beginning of that dog-ugly untreated digital aesthetic Mann has stuck with ever since, ending his significance as an artist. Everything he touches now looks like Tales from the Quadead Zone.

It has the despicably smug moment where Jamie Foxx pretends to have prematurely ejaculated, and his girlfriend begins to console him, before with a grin he reveals he was only funnin', and resumes the plow.

I thought it was really boring for the most part.

It's on that same level of ascended kino like works such as Batman v Superman and Knight of Cups are. It requires a sophisticated mind to unravel the work and appreciate it.

I'VE
BECOME SO
NUMB

NOOOOOOOO ALL THREE OF THOSE ARE A YAK'S BALLS

Gained a cult following in the Internet because some fucking idiot tricked people into liking shit films under the banner of 'Vulgar Auteurs'.

Pretty much a shit tier film,

youtube.com/watch?v=6WCKJ7KaIZY

youtube.com/watch?v=hK2A1JZef14

I was bored to death. It's like HEAT without the fun and excitement.

I only watched one hour before turning it off but it felt like 3 hours

Don't fall for the fedoratippers

It's shit

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

it's ok, give it a watch and then forget it immediately after

I CAN FEEL IT
COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

This made me spit out my drink you madman

it's great
don't mind the boomers, they're mad because there are no neon lights, synthpop, and overly-satured color schemes

muh 80s!

Some people praise Mann for his grainy shots, because they are aesthetic, but overall most people don't like it, including me.

Speak for yourself, nu-male

It's terrific. The cinematography was tremendous. Weak ending but the sheer brilliance of the filming method more than makes it up.

No.

There's literally no connection or relationship between farell and foxx's characters, only that they're partners.

>NO FUN ALLOWED - The Movie

I like it a lot