I'm not against whitewashing, nigger smearing, or whatever is cool at the ObamaHouse at the moment...

I'm not against whitewashing, nigger smearing, or whatever is cool at the ObamaHouse at the moment, but literally why the fuck they had to pick up a woman with a nose like that?
Seriously...among all the bloodmixed bitches USA claim to have do they really have to pic a cunt with a nose like that?

U N B E L I E V A B L E

The major has always been androgynous with sharp features, her boobs make her sexy.

This site is for adults.

please scarlett, stop

being 18+ doesn't make you magically a wise man imo

t. underage

The cartoon takes place in hong kong
why do people want a jap actress?

>Hollywood flick based on a nuke cartoon
Reevaluate your priorities OP

>Johansson was born in New York City.[7] Her father, Karsten Johansson, is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark,[8] and her paternal grandfather, Ejner Johansson, was a screenwriter and director. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family from the Bronx;[9][10][11] Sloan's ancestors were Jewish immigrants.

There's your answer

You are pathetic.

P A T H E T I C.

What's wrong with her nose?

Whitewashing? Anime is a worship of whites.

>jews are white

Stop.

They all look pretty much white to me.

how is it unbelievable? scarjo prints money, the only other actress on the same league is katniss and fuck that shit tbhonesto

reported

>her boobs

Then why choose Scarlett? Her tits are gone.
>inb4 pushup bra pics

Then call it kikewashing

>those eyes on the blond guy on the right

How do anime graphists get away with such poor drawing skills?

Scarjo is the only reason this movie got greenlit.

>tw scarjo and jlaw are single-handedly ruining every hollywood movie this generation

So we should blame her when it turns out to be ass.

>completely unbuttoned pair of pants with the entire panty line visible

2 people - single handedly

Are you stupid? Have you ever seen what the Major looks like OP? The nose is of little concern.