Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU
youtube.com/watch?v=b8tyPsNrvjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb wehrabooposter

the eastern front is a myth anyway, russia won the war

I don't even like german tanks.
the best pre-MBT tanks are the Conqueror and the T55

It seems plausible if it only nicked the side.

even the 75mm sherman firing APCBC could penetrate the front of a Tiger I at 400 meters

these tanks were about 100 meters away from the Tiger

shitty movie

WOT: the thread

Do you understand how dangerous Pak 40's were? The majority of Allied losses for tanks were from AT guns like this. But to be fair, they were firing HE rounds for some strange reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU

fury a shit

Apply yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8tyPsNrvjc

why are you posting a chart showing the performance of an 88mm gun when OP is talking about the pak 40?
(not that it couldnt penetrate either, but why are you telling him to apply himself when you have not applied yourself either)

come on man, you know its tracer rounds. just one of those rare times where accuracy fails against pre-conceived notions, you're so used to the yellow/orange flashes you've seen for 50+ years..

APPLY YOUUURSEEELF

>sherman killing a tiger

This movie belongs in the fantasy aisle

AAAAAAPPPPP

HURRRRR

>one Tiger can only be vanquished if three Shermans rush towards it
>wehraboo still aren't pleased

What's with this craze for everything german? It's barely validated by history: in 1939, french tanks reigned supreme over german tanks as they'd proven in Hannut, and it's only from 1940 to 1943 that Tigers were the height of tank models. Then they were caught up by the heavily-produced T34s, which fucked them over quite harshly in Bagration.

I don't get it, are we supposed to be looking at it as if we are above the tank looking down at it from above or from the side?

>target at centre front at 0
Yes nigga. Upper half is front lower half is rear.

I don't like german anything, I don't even drink their beer
But to think shermans could ever go toe-to-toe with their heavies shows you're on some fuckboi shit.

The point is that American 76 could pen Tiger 1 front hull from considerable distance without much problems, thus the whole scene was retarded.

Except they could. The Americans bet their war effort on suffocating the germans with their production capacities, while the germans were obsessing on how to modernize their Tigers rather than fret over how many Tigers could be manufactured monthly. And in the end, it was proven that qualify < quantity in this war, with the Americans being able to outnumber their Tiger counterparts on the battlefield.

It's not about Tigers being beaten by a Sherman. It's about Shermans being more viable due to being an easier hulk of metal to manufacture, and therefore easier to deliver to your troops.
And in this scene, three Shermans rush a Tiger as it would've been historically.