I feel a little bit light headed, maybe you should drive

I feel a little bit light headed, maybe you should drive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6kFCNsnQpQ
youtu.be/nBIpMd_2H08
youtu.be/zziyRVYumFg
youtu.be/q9kZ1SsHrWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you uhhhh want me to throw this in the tub when White Rabbit peaks?

>when the adrenachrome hits

youtu.be/m6kFCNsnQpQ

We're just good patriotic Americans like yourself

Let's all talk about how Fear And Loathing is kino as fuck

ITT: PURE KINO THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

AS YOUR ATTORNEY I ADVICE YOU

ONE TOKE OBA DA LIIIIIINNNNEEE

SUDDENLY

WHITE RABBIT

WHITE RABBIT

Does anyone own the Criterion version of this?

I only bring it up because the commentary tracks are amazing.

>Hunter S. Thompson constantly making EEEEEEEH noises while rambling on and taking phone calls during the course of the track

Also I don't like to think of myself as a druggie and kind of don't like mentioning it because "oh look at me I did drugs" but it's the only time I did mushrooms and smoked weed and watched a film. It was good. The bathroom white rabbit scene stood out in particular.

All in all one of Depp's last great roles as an actor. One of Terry Gilliam's last great shining moments after Brazil and 12 Monkeys.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the ether scene and the summation at the bar is like the perfect agoraphobic anxiety fuck it reminds me of this time I was really high walking around lake george and had a panic attack like I GOTTA GO I GOTTA GO

youtu.be/nBIpMd_2H08
youtu.be/zziyRVYumFg
youtu.be/q9kZ1SsHrWc

Are there any other book adaptations that are as faithful and accurate at this? Sure, it misses a few important parts to meet its runtime. But it's pretty close.

>you jackass fuckin' nazi pig... well, see you later man
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Christ, I drink like a fucking sailor and have smoked enough weed to turn a motherfucker dumb but I can't even imagine the drugs it takes to make someone like this.

The best part is when he goes off on Tobey Maguire. He hates him for no reason other than he looks like the Aryan stock.

Hunter was just a weird dude in general. Complete asshole but that was his defense.

lel

YOURE NOT PORTUGUESE, MAN!

>ywn go on a five day bender with Raoul Duke and have crazy drug adventures while making a complete ass out of yourself

it was his marijuana addiction that rotted his mind in the end

Don't go memeing It wasn't just that.

That's right, music!