One thing i definitely didnt like at TFA was how lame they made Han solo...

one thing i definitely didnt like at TFA was how lame they made Han solo. he wa s cool ass character in the original trilogy, but a pretty lame and shitty character int eh new one. probably best they killed him off before they could ruin him even more. even you guys who liked the movie have to admit this.

You don't like it because you had an infantile, nostalgia-driven view of Han Solo that built him up to be a paragon of moral virtue even though he never was that kind of character to begin with.

It's a shame, because this movie really is Han Solo at his best. He kicks ass in battle and the movie does a good job of balancing the roguish aspects of his character without fully abandoning his character development in the OT.

EVAUSEDONEOFTHOSE

He should've died after empire, this is what you get when cool characters die too late.

han solo sucked in this movie, you have garbage taste

>acting this pretentious when defending TFA of all movies

holy shit man

>nostalgia-driven view of Han Solo

>wanted smuggler again after everything in the OT
>wearing the same fucking jacket or close to it

no JJ you are the nostalgia

How come there are still TFA shills here? Episode 8 isn't coming any time soon, is it in preparation for iRebel?

>Not realizing that Han Solo is a washed up old man who's desperately trying to recapture his youth so he can avoid responsibility for raising the dark lord

Rey and Finn cause him to care about the galaxy again, and he realizes his responsibility to make up for his mistakes to make a better world for the next generation

It's like you just saw the jacket and screamed REHASH!!!! or you're an analdevastated EUfag, lol

Have you ever considered that you're actually the one with the problem? Literally everyone, fans, critics, normies, everyone, loves The Force Awakens, yet you sit here pouting in a corner like a child because you need to hate the well-received movie in order to convince yourself you have more "patrician taste" than the "plebeians"

It might just be that you have autism

How come there are still prequel apologists here? It's beyond comprehension.

Not having total hatred for a movie is the equivalent of shilling now? Come on faggot shills could seriously do better than this.

Not an argument

Don't worry, Plinkett will do a comedy laden bit about TFA and you'll be able to parrot him mindlessly on end soon enough, you fucking pathetic braindead sheep

cringe

Uh my taste in Star Wars movies makes me ffffucking superior kid

Han Solo was a sad confused old man in this movie. like when he was using chewie's gun and said "I gotta get me one of these!" nigga that's the same gun he's had since the first movie, get a grip on yourself

You people are all fucked in the head. I'm off to have sex, PEACE losers.

That's because he's played by a sad old man. Who were you expecting

Cool bro

Ok, Mr. Shill, if you don't wanna tell me and want to deflect, that's just fine. But have you ever considered not defending shitty movies for 7.25$ an hour (because I can't honestly picture anyone paying more than that) and getting a job where you don't have to lie to people?

Han solo was a criminal that associated with criminals. He was a smuggler, a bad guy that redeemed himself by the end of the film. Even HE had a thoughtfully written character arc in a trilogy written when artists controlled the medium not hacks hired by businessmen to squeeze every nickel out of a property. The fact that you preferred the neutered, simplified version of him in TFA means your'e either a woman or a faggot simpleton with no taste.

>74610868
You don't even get a (you) ;^)

Not him but If I could get paid to shill tfa I would make you like it, despite only enjoying the movie myself.

>I'm such a cynical fuck I think that anyone who likes a movie is obviously a paid shill
>I'm a NEET with severe autism or other social disorders and likely suicidal so I need to convince myself that people who enjoy things have some kind of ulterior motive

literally kill yourself already, your parents would love to be free of your burden

He only had character development in 3 Star Wars movies: 1, 2, and 7.

Yeah, writting for TFA was shit and Harrison just phoned it in, but who can blame him really...

>when artists controlled the medium

Yeah the same """"""""""""""'artist"""""""""""" whose first draft was so bad it had to be rewritten by five other people to get to the final draft. The same artist that put Ewoks in the movie to appeal to children and refused to let Han die in RotJ because he thought it would affect toy sales. The same artist who created Jar Jar Binks.

You fell for the "george lucas is an auteur" meme and you're defending him because you think it makes you some kind of enlightened kinographer because you're defending """"""""""""""'artistic integrity""""""""""""""""" even though the man you're shilling for is no artist with zero integrity

One thing i definitely didn't like at TFA was how lame it made star wars in general

It was lame since the 1990s user you probably weren't born yet.

>and you're defending him

I never mentioned him shitbird. You assume too much.

He was always a generic quipster with a forced romance subplot. Star Wars had shitty writing, shitty acting in part because of the shitty writing, and was praised because of it's special effects.

It's a fucking light show that takes less talent than that guy who hooks up his Christmas lights to Carol of the Bells.

TFA was the worst movie of 2015. Stupid fucks.

Well parroted.

He had a big ass cargo barge space ship, smuggled space creatures, tracked down and recaptured the MF, shot a bunch of storm troopers, hyperspaced into an atmosphere, made his ex girlfriend wet without even touching her, told Chewie to quit bitching about being cold and planted bombs that helped destroy Death Star 2.

I'd say that's pretty badass for one movie. The fact that he got iced by Fag Vader doesn't diminish how bad ass he still was even as an old man.

Thanks for that no input, you easily entertained buffoon.

I suppose you liked Blade Runner for it's amazing rhetoric, huh?

>fans love this movie
Not a single true fan of Star Wars can stand this rehashed version of a new hope. I've loved Star Wars since I was 4 and I refuse to watch any upcoming films of this trash and will no longer read the books because hipster pseudo fans ruin everything they can. Even my normie friends who don't really care for Star Wars thought this film was a piece of shit

>even you guys who liked the movie
There are people on Cred Forums that liked TFA?

IV V VI ,even though written as a space opera along the lines of flash gordon were still better than 7 . 7 is better than the prequals btw which were hammered dogshit but was just another JJ Abrahams-son's dead corpse puppet show he's famous for.

I was fine with Poe and Finn, some of the best moments from the film but Rey's character became insufferable after the first twenty minutes when JJ was handling it pretty well, then it all went wrong somewhere as soon as she and Finn got on the Falcon.

Star Wars fans ripping on a classic hohohoho

>put ewoks in the movie to appeal to children
Actually he put ewoks in the movie because he's a genius Jew. He owned 100% of the rights to merchandise because he conned the studio and invented ewoks to sell more shit because everyone love midget teddy bears

Nobody is saying anything else.

Being "better than hammered dogshit" is still being a stepped in goose turd. "Star Wars" should've been a one-off, maybe then it might've been forgotten.

George Lucas has never made a good movie.

Me, me and specially me.

Harrison wanted a quick paycheck so got a role without any ties or follow up movie obligations, that's what happened (it was always going to be this way for any sequels I mean come on)

Learn to follow a conversation, dipwad. I hate Star Wars and I hate you.

Faggotfucker spends 18 hours on a fucking text-based imageboard, can't even read. Do me a favor and never kill yourself, your absolute stupidity is too entertaining to deprive the world of it.

Mein Kampf is a classic, it's still a shit read. As is Blade Runner. As is Star Wars. You're 18, fuckface. You're supposed to be watching films that will be classics, not praising the garbage of yesterday.

Grow a fucking dick and watch a real movie.

Before release I hated Finn and thought he was nothing but a diversity hire. After seeing it the bro scenes with Poe and Finn were the best parts of the movie. Rey can fuck off and die though

Yeah dude?

Somehow JJ made Rey's character very interesting before they got on the Falcon, then when that happened it was all "LOOK HOW MUCH I'M AN EXPERT IN SOMETHING", just utterly annoying. Everyone was well rounded except her.

I read what you said pal but don't believe you

Haha now this is fun!

you sound like a very angry and depressed loser

Me

Thanks, you're a real winner yourself.

"True fans"

Good lord

The only think I didn't like about Han Solo in this movie is the part where he uses Chewie's crossbow and acts like it's the first time he's ever used it.

They've known each other for forty years, he must have used it at least once before then.

You are right, I'm depressed but that's not the point you retard. I'm trying to enlighten all of you

George was a fountain of ideas as it seems. The key is not to let him use the awful ones and for the love of God, don't let him name characters.

Such a severe reaction. Must've hit the nerve, huh?

You can pretty much see how claiming TFA is good goes in this thread. You will be seen as a troll or a shill. So the plan now is to claim it was OK or not that bad and then there is the ultimate defense "It's better than the prequels".

>He was a smuggler, a bad guy
Smugglers are not bad guys.

Keep going I think it's working I hate blade runner now.

>Death Star 2

uh oh...