THE TRAILER IS OUT!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=v0itmG80oLI

Thoughts?

Been out for a few days, but yeah, it looks promising. Actually quite looking forward to it.

meh

Funny how the real christine was hotter than rebecca hall and she still couldn't get a bf

>real christine was hotter

I have seen the video, a copy was floating around back in the days of video cassette trading/pirating. I think I may even still have my copy. It had degraded quality from having been copied so many times but it went down like you would expect. She said that thing, pulled the gun out and shot herself in the side of the head in one quick motion and slumped forward onto the newsdesk. The other broadcaster had a look of horror on his face. There wasn't any big blood splatter or anything, it sort of looked fake until she started slumping forward and then you can just tell that she's dead. They cut to commercial really fast.

The Bud Dwyer video is much more grotesque.

she was

user pls she was a mess

Have any TRUE stories for us, user?

One of you freaks has to have her death video. Post it.

Who gives a fuck about a reenacted film?

The only thing that is interesting is the actual footage. Fuck everything else.

>I have seen the video
No you haven't you absolute fucking cock.

/ourgirl/

>I have seen the video
BS

>Michael C Hall
Hmmmm tempting, but not worth the rest of the flick.

As someone who has never heard of either of these women I decided to look them both up and judge for myself. I have to go with rebecca hall.

You're a faggot.

Nightcrawler prequel

>Christine Chubbuck (August 24, 1944 – July 15, 1974) was an American television news
reporter who worked for WTOG and WXLT-TV in Florida during her career.
She is noted for committing suicide during a live television broadcast.

>Millions of people seen the Christine Chubbuck suicide live at TV

>all copies of the video were reportedly destroyed at the request of Christine's family

>video
>destroyed

you will never see it

Rebecca is obviously hotter, they just like the original cause they're nasty Jews

Thanks professor old news! Now please learn how to greentext properly, idiot.

>Chubbuck movie
>Candle cove show
What a time for memes

>Candle cove show
got a link?

One of us!
One of us!
We accept her!
We accept her!
One of us!

That particular news station only had a few thousand viewers. I remember reading something around 2,000-4,000

GODDAMN IT. Lost to history like so many other things.

>Michael C Hall

JUST

Will they release the original footage on home edition?