ITT: Protagonists that were genuinely racist and never overcame it

ITT: Protagonists that were genuinely racist and never overcame it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LpZoAmWORc
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY
youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>genuinely racist
tony wasn't racist. his friends dont want his sons with their daughters neither. afangool

He went on a Ben Garrison-tier rant when Meadow's bike got stolen by a mulignan.

Why's this a problem exactly?

Not saying it's a problem, I'm just saying that Tony was undeniably an unapologetic racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LpZoAmWORc

Racism isn't something to overcome. It is the natural end point for all smart people. It's the Jew implanted "racism is bad" memes that you need to overcome.

IT HAPPENS TO BE A FACT

>calls his daughter's black boyfriend every racial slur in the Italian dictionary
>practically threatens him out of her life
>passes out from an Uncle Ben logo

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well did Tony handle his daughter burning coal?

>every slur in the Italian dictionary

And some new ones, like "chahhcoal briquette"

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

his smug face when she told him what happened is fucking hysterical

That story isn't even real, he's just acting out, trying to sell it as fact

>Genuinely racist
>Friends with a black pastor
>Friends with a Jew

???

fucking jigaboo cock suckin motha fuckas

why did you have to bring uncle ben into this man

This. He just didn't want his daughter with black dudes. He had blacks working for him stealing cars also.

SHE WAS ABUSIVE TA' THE STAAAAAAAAPH

true TV kino

retirement
community

RETEYEUHHMINT CUHMEWNIDEE

He would have kicked Tony's butt!

I think the whole thing was problematic, since he was mixed dating either black or white is wrong if you look at it like that

Not even gabagool can mend this pain.

I haven't watched this season. Did Pauli get his way?

why was she so smug

i can't decide if thicc meadow is better than skinny meadow

Surely Thicc meadow

>thicc
>not chubby
The bigger se got the harder I got.

He literally morphs into Costanza dot JPEG

>Swn make this face at your pathetic cock before dominating you

>did I saysomething

Literally HOW

These 3

>when she comes round to Tony's side and tells her bf that violence is a legitimate means to resolve disputes

she was the best chubs

FUCKING NIGGERS

>dad, I can give you a stronger heir than mom. let's make a pure italian baby.

Thats not Meadow is it

Her friend

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

People still think Sicilians are white

What episode is this??

She was too crazy though. She couldn't handle being in fucking New York

How do you "overcome" racism? Move into an all-white neighbourhood?

>Meadow's bf breaks up with her instead of taking advantage of the roommate, what a moron

Education xD

>is too beta to tell a girl to fuck off and let him study
>chimps out over getting a C
>gets his jew dad to launch a restraining order due to his own social incompetence and asbergers
tony was right

I grew up around the hood because my grandmother lived in a housing project and whats odd is I was never racist UNTIL I was about 15 because at that point I had seen all of the worst black people have to offer and just something in my mind said "I don't like them"

I really doubt racism is taught, it's something you develop.

I more or less didn't care about blacks until BLM came along and I looked into what subhuman animals they really are.

If you replaced every bigger in new York with a white person, you could fire 90% of the police force.

you can clearly see that camel's foot

did you guys know that she got very very sick after the show ended?

the actress has Multiple Sclerosis, that why she never acted again

Arent Sopranos from Benevento?I Remember season 2 they went to Naples.

I about it heard only recently

fucking word order O FUCC

she said the last time she ever ran was in the last scene of the last episode where she had just finished trying to parallel park and runs across the street into the diner right before the whole DONT STOP_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

shes like in constant pain but probably smokes a lot of medicinal pot now

Season 6, Episode 1

>Someone saves your screencap with the same filenam

Well she is right. Violence and terrorism are the most effective way for political change.

My fucking African American friend.

I came buckets when I first saw her. That's literally my favorite body type on a girl

""""black"""""

u browse this site too much

>mfw I'm legitimately fascinated with the Mafia and organized crime in general
>mfw I tell people that the Mafia needs to exist and that they're not as bad as society makes them out to be
>mfw people think I'm the devil for supporting them

The Mafia rarely kills innocent civilians. They only kill people who are in the mafia or people who get involved with them, usually by borrowing some money, and by getting involved you should know the consequences. And just like they say in The Godfather, the Mafia is who you go to when you can't go to the police.

Ha
You're wrong on so many levels.
Fucking [insert Italian insult here]

nice bait faggot

my aunts husband is some goomba he got arrested for selling pot of all things to a undercover lost his house, his cadillac DTS his harley and his house over an oz of weed it's hilarious

I've done oddjobs with him one is he sells feeder mice we get dead ones by the crate from this research center and we sort them by size and number. Smells weird but paysvery well

now he's just like your aged goomba, he looks like rich vos and he owns a club where people play poker

Gabbagool!

I want to watch this show but I really dont like italians.

Punctuation is key to a good sentence structure.

How did Tony Soprano slay THAT much pussy? I mean I get it, he has money and power, so young dumb sluts like Irina would be drawn to him, but even women like that lady mob boss in Naples wanted to hop on his dick, and she had more money and power than he did.

do you generally have trouble writing? are big words scary to you? do you often feel lost when reading long texts?

women want what they cant have.

Except he DIDN'T threaten him out of her life, he goes on to take her virginity, nail her in every hole until he gets bored, then ditches her to go back to playing the field. Not a win for Meadow and definitely not a win for Tony. Based Quadroon played with fire and got away clean.

Care to explain yourself?

it was a non-story I just wanted to quickly shit out but you're right my brain is just melting today

Aids?

I just don't like nor care for their whole mafia/tough guy shit. Plus I hate their accents.

stay pleb

I see.

user...

You mean all italians or just italian americans?

Leave the gun. Take the gabbagool.

Italian Americans

I think he means fictional ones.

What's not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=tf0mV5nZrzY

I really need to head to an Italian deli and buy some of this stuff, but I'm worried that it's not going to be as tasty as it seems on the show.

What about the ones that don't act like stereotypes?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

good fresh meat is fucking delicious.

It's lunchtime.
I gotta go.

Depends. How similar is gabagool to prosciutto? That's the only Italian ham I've tried and I didn't find it particularly tasty.

>overcame
Why would you overcome a positive attribute? I can't overcome something like let's say, good character judgement or literacy?

Holy shit that fucking smug look he gave her.

This is true. I was a super liberal all growing up- through high school - through my first college degree - but sometime when working on my second college degree I finally reluctantly admitted the truth.

It is the end point. Those who deny this are just not smart enough to get there.

Deny the entire body of evidence that proves intelligence is heritable and varies across races.

What if i'm mixed?

If you're already in organized crime there's no point in trying to play along with society's bullshit.

Good point

Pretty much ever Gladiator in Spartacus

>hey user, did you like the bread?

She was an innocent creachuh.

Then you should kill every nonwhite you can with the end goal of dying in a blaze of glory, getting life in prison or the death sentence.

thats capicola you fucking mook

What are you, a hasidic homeboy?

It was a kike nigger. Tony was licky he didnt have a heart attack the first time he laid eyes on that monstrosity.

Tolerance =/= acceptance
I tolerate having them around, working in my workplace, eating at the same restaurants, etc
But I won't allow my daughter to date one

Who is she?

Sam Hyde is that you?