Why does he turned into unbearable petty obnoxious cunt in 5th season? It's just painfull to watch at him at this point...

Why does he turned into unbearable petty obnoxious cunt in 5th season? It's just painfull to watch at him at this point. He used to have at least some redeeming qualities in earlier seasons, now he is just full of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PPSH2VuReI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is his entire character, tony isn't some powerful mob boss like he thinks. He's just a depressed petty hypocritical piece of shit and he's coming to term with it

FPBP

People forget that The Sopranos isn't just a mob show, it's also a "psychological drama". That's why the first episode starts off diving into Tony's neuroses

His psychopathy becomes fully realized in the last 2 seasons. He's one of televisions biggest pieces of shit (and also the greatest character of all time).

Not even in the top 3 biggest pieces of shit on the show honestly, and that's my normie filtered opinion. My true gut feeling is that he didn't do anything wrong for the entire run of the show.

>and also the greatest character of all time

Second greatest.

He plays second fiddle to the greediest fuck to ever be penned to paper.

He wasn't a bad dad imo, his only redeeming quailty

I unironically want an Scrooge McDuck movie

its primarily a psycho drama. the mob shit was at least partially meant to pull the normies in, though it also informs alot of themes of the show.

Now go home and get ye fucking shinebox

>serial philanderer
>pathological liar
>usury and avarice
>kills someone who's "like a son" ("but he was just protecting his famiwee"). And he expressed relief afterwards.
Seek help

Walt?

Watch DuckTales: Treasure of the Lost Lamp

its really good

It would never live up to the kino-tier comics, and I don't think any mainstream director would ever depict such an unapologetically masculine character.

>comparing Don Rosa kino with plebby Ducktales

>Walt?

No, Scrooge.

Insult me or ducktales one more time and ill cut your fucking balls off

>Don't stop-

Kek. Ah, I ignored the comic. But at least scrooge had a redeeming end

It wasn't Season 5.

Tony turned into a scumbag after he killed Ralphie. I don't know why it happened after that. Maybe because there was no worse character than Tony after that.

Phil Leotardo did nothing wrong.

> -best ending of all time.

Why did Ducktales turn Flintheart into a Scot? He's supposed to be South African

It's kinda wierd to me that Disney hasn't exploited its properties more in this day and age. A "Life and Times" movie or miniseries could be amazing.

>did nothing wrong

Pretty funny.

Seriously though, Ducktales is alright, but it's nowhere near as good as the Don Rosa comics.

Ducktales is an enjoyable flick. Life And Times Of Scrooge McDuck is life-changing kino.

Is Scrooge the best written cartoon character of all time? At least in Barks and Don Rosa's works, not some other fraud.

>life-changing kino
weird as it fucking sounds, this is absolutely true

I'll check it out

He's Ebenezer Scrooge, Charles Foster Kane, Daniel Plainview, and Indiana Jones all rolled into one.

And somehow it works. It's fucking brilliant.

>>serial philanderer
>>pathological liar
>>usury and avarice
Nothing inherently wrong with any of this imo
>>kills someone who's "like a son" ("but he was just protecting his famiwee"). And he expressed relief afterwards.
His killing of christopher was completely justified and I would have done the same.

That epsidoe in season 5 where Tony b and chrissy are getting on and tony s turns up and starts bullying chissy till he crys

Bullying is a very important aspect of human development. Without it we'd all be betas.

>tfw

Chrissy was such a little cuck bitch is makes me sick. He got the fate he deserved.

Before someone swoops in to call you an edgelord, I'll just say that you may have point.

Ey eh eh stop crying

I've had this exact same exchange with an user whom I'm positive is you.
>nothing inherently wrong with this
There's nothing inherently wrong with anything, dipshit. It's all subjective, nothing is intrinsic, and morality is is an abstract matter of perspective; that said, these are not qualities which, if the entire human race embodied, would not produce favorable results.

The stuff about his nose was kinda harsh but its funny that the joke about him doing a smelly poo
sent him over the edge

probably because it works better to make an evil reflection of Scrooge to have a similar but different accent

>He's supposed to be South African
White dutch guy (duck) who goes to South Africa and claims land and riches with no respect for the blacks.

PROBLEMATIC!

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PPSH2VuReI

It's not fucking Ducktales you pleb.

...so scotch?

how did this turn to Cred Forums?

piezzo di merda

its because the writers realized that the audience liked him too much and wanted you to really dislike him

hes not a good man, youre supposed to dislike him

*tips fedora*

Americans only know of Donald Duck's family from Ducktales

Nah, a dutch boer.

Americans doesn't know about their own cultural goldmine that is Barks and Rosa's work. It's sad.

Because it's a thread on Cred Forums. Have you ever witness a thread on here that doesn't derail into something totally different?

oh shit, I remember

anyway, this belongs to Cred Forums and you shouldn't bring up scrooge mcduck in a sopranos thread unless you want to step up, in which case you can open your mouth and suck my nuts

Hey, I just got here. I didn't bring it up. I came for Sopranos but was pleasantly surprised about Scrooge.

Have some dank Sopranos may mays.

you are a good poster.

Remember that what we shitpost today, echoes through the archive

Probably because Disney feared that Apartheid thingy