What was Cred Forums's opinion on this? I thought it was good, some unsettling scenes...

What was Cred Forums's opinion on this? I thought it was good, some unsettling scenes, did not initially realise the woman at the start was also an alien though.

Literally a better ex machina

Also, scarjo tits (if you're into that sort of thing)

Good cult movie that came out at the wrong time. It's kind of unbelievable that it's so little known outside of niche sites like this one that maybe praise it too much.

Good faps, good music, nice visuals

Excellent movie. Shot well, good theme, good acting. A little spooky and ScarJo's tits.

I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. Had no idea what I was watching until the end and then it all clicked. Also the soundtrack is solid.

A sad reminder of what horror movies could be if talented people were making them.

Aesthetically pretty much perfect. A true piece of kino.

There was an erect penis aiming straight at me.

booooooring

>booooooring
Try again but with an actual argument.

>Amazing OST
>Scarjo is actually really good as confused alien
>story starts off obscure, becomes simpler and relatable later on
>very ending is a bit abrupt

Really liked it, don't think it's the work of genius some think it is though

It was a pretentious piece of shit. Only try-hard intellectuals without an artistic bone in their body thinks this film has any merit.

WTF Did I Just Watch: The Movie

Best part was when she realized she didn't have an actual vagina.

What was pretentious about it

So what the aliens are invading earth by replacing humans one at a time?

Too bad they missed out on a good shot of her spreading her pussy lips

>Make a low budget purposefully alienating weird scifi art film where literally the only mainstream appeal is Scarjo's tits
>Release it during the Fappening

This movie's producers got fucked.

No you dolt they were kidnapping people to feed their own people back wherever they were

>I have read the wiki page
Good for you but that doesn't make you smarter than people who've only watched the film.

best sci-fi of the new millenium

Far too repetitive. Liked what it was going for, but the script needed improvement.