Do you ever watch a film simply because it has a particular actor in it, no matter how small the role?

Do you ever watch a film simply because it has a particular actor in it, no matter how small the role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watch all Rooney films
I watch all Ryan Gosling films
I watch all Christian Bale films

debate me

Anne is my footqueen

I did it with several waifus like Lily Collins and Aubrey Plaza but good God was that a bad idea, they are in like one decent movie each and the rest is trash so I stop

I also did it with Cillian Murphy because people say I look like him if he were more average looking (a kind of way of saying I'm him if his genes didn't go right)

surprisingly, he didn't disappoint. He's got one of the best filmographies, easily. Very few stinkers, and the ones that he IS in are made tolerable by his appearance

tom hanks is probably the only one

every Schwarzenegger as a kid

You will NEVER be her FORWARD YOUNG MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ

Wait, don't you guys naturally do that? Why else watch a shit Hollywood film other than leering at waifus?

Does anyone have her newest Webm where she moves her ass towards the camera while smiling?

i'll honestly watch any piece of shit if paul dano's in it for even 30 seconds

I avoid every Jennifer Lawrence film, no matter how small her role is.

I watch all Gosling films. Really excited for lalaland. I also watch everything with frogfu.

I did the same (with Cillian Murphy) and was pretty disappointed overall. I haven't watched ALL of them yet, but Disco Pigs and Breakfast on Pluto are some of the worst movies I've ever seen.

me2

Anything with Eva in it.

>I watch all Christian Bale films
Am in the process of this

I've watched every movie with Rose Bryne in it

Nope

Yes.

I went to go see the Muppets movie because Sersha had a cameo in it.

How can a mouth be so lewd

Yes
Bales and Mikkelsen

Yeah, Aidan Gillen

If Christina Ricci or Vanessa Hudgens is in it, then I'm watching it.

But he's so tiny?...

I do the same thing with Jesse Eisenberg, Nicolas Cage and bin al-Freqi.

Viggo mortensen for me. I love his acting, his voice and have a serious, non-homoerotic crush on him.

people who do this are one of the many things wrong with entertainment these days

everything in her face is 2 times the size it's should be.

>johnny Knoxville
Elvis and Nixon was the GOAT movie this year. Or last. Whenever it came out.

used to be johnny depp and then I realized that directors a far more an indication of the quality of the film than the actors

Not even meming.

Gosling really is a fantastic actor.