What would you like to see in the upcoming Predator film?

What would you like to see in the upcoming Predator film?

Apparently, Benicio Del Toro has been cast for a role, though it hasn't been said which one.

Idris Elba in all roles

id watch it

>wanting to see gorilla niggers in your movies
just visit the zoo you cuck.

Shane Black writing and directing
Oh cool

>I'm an underage baby that has never even see Predator and is triggered by babby's first shitpost

you have to go back

Predators is underrated

Adrian Brody was fine

Fight me faggots

Nah you're just a shit taste faggot.

Found footage movie, bring back the whole there is something out there that is skinning people alive and hunting me down.

Think, cop's chest cam meets Hardcore Henry.

Or,

Do a prequel where it is Predator vs Native Americans, and some bad ass cattle wranglers get their shit packed by a predator.

However, Predator fags are going to want:
Predators - The comic is a prequel to the events depicted in the film Predators. A team of Navy Seals is in the midst of a firefight when it suddenly goes dark. They awake to find themselves in a new and more deadly environment, stalked by a strange enemy. One by one these special-ops officers are killed by an unseen threat, until only one man remains. All alone in a strange world, he must do what he knows best survive against all odds.

More predator weapons
More back story
Less repeat scenes of the previous films (a small nod is fine)
No Kid or female predators
More suspense
Less annoying men or women
More Government involvement
More scenic shots and different locations
predator wins at the end

No final ending where the arm bomb is detonated and everything is leveled only for the hero to get up

>found footage

Holy fuck no, that would be absolutely terrible.

Correct

>No Kid or female predators
No kids or female anything

Agreed. I've enjoyed all x5 movies.

I want to see Shane Black surprise me and treat me to at least a movie as decent as Predators and hopefully better.

Predator in a European migrant camp

>Less repeat scenes of the previous films (a small nod is fine)

Where did this happen though?

Did I miss something?

>No Kid or female predators

The only time they showed a female Predator in the comics, you literally could not tell it was female. It wasn't just a Predator with tits, is what I'm saying.

always really liked these ones. As well as cold war, and AvP duel.

That the one with Machiko?

just solid badass dudes getting killed by a predator. it doesnt even have to be present day, hell go back to the old west.

WW1 x2 Preds going through the trenches killing people, Germans and Allies group of survivors end up teaming up to kill them.

Mom?

Maybe feature some other aliens (be it 'animals' or otherwise).

I want a Rom-Com where the Predator awkwardly stumbles on Earth and is stuck here for a while until his ship is repaired by the small town mechanic who eventually gets the Predator to open up and warm up to said mechanic.

The local townsfolk get to know the Predator and he gets to know them all the while getting into funny hi-jinx and awkward situations.

Then he meets the the single mom school teacher and eventually ends up with her all the while showing the bond and parental love he builds up with his wife's son.

i havnt seen it in years, will have to re watch it

adrian brody and Morpheus are pretty chill

now that would be kino, maybe have it be that the predators are competing together to see who can get the higher count

someone posted a nice plot for it here, with old retired arnie and a relative of the predator killed in 1987

>wasted danny trejo

Yeah, it is. This is what the AvP movies should have been.
I do like the idea of competing Predators, who get surprised when the human prey don't just get mowed down.

I want to see Chris Hansen show up as one of the soldiers. Or, as a Morton Downey, Jr.-type reporter.

Actually, I really want to see Adam Baldwin's character from Predator 2 as the main character. He was a badass highly trained military man, he survived Predator 2, and he knew what he was fighting. Seeing him (or someone else) go up against a Predator, knowing what he's doing would be fucking amazing. We really haven't seen that (except for Morpheus)

>Walk around the jungle all day
>Never notice there's a giant alien planet in the sky

It was shit dude.

Twist was good.

It's a really fun movie. I love it.

The movie was fine until they got to fishburne
after that it took the biggest nosedive in quality ive ever seen

>What would you like to see in the upcoming Predator film?
Arnie coming back in some way.

The only correct answer in this thread.

Predators is a weird one, I always remember it being pretty bad then enjoy it when I see it

Yeah dude the original predator had no minorities in it

Also predator 2 didn't star a black guy

The only thing I hate more than niggers is talking about films. Do I fit in yet.

>That katana guy versus predator duel

The eight year old in me wanted for that to be cool so badly, but it was just so stupid.

>old west fuckers even having a chance against futuristic technology

What?!

I want to see Prometheus 2.

future shit. What I really want is the predators vs the corporal marines.

You think you do, but you don't. You really don't

Honestly if Rodriguez had directed it and you replaced Brody with Benicio Del Toro that movie would be 10/10

>found footage
fuck. you.