In your opinion how many Cred Forums threads should be allowed on Cred Forums at any given time...

In your opinion how many Cred Forums threads should be allowed on Cred Forums at any given time? And why do they insist on derailing threads that have nothing to do with politics? Also why is it so triggering that an actor has a differing political opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74615588/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74613042/#74613042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exactly 0

>And why do they insist on derailing threads that have nothing to do with politics?

What else are they going to do the rest of the day?

In my experience, it's the
>HAHAHA DRUMPFKINS
posts that derail more. Not even stating who I support, but those people just bait the Cred Forums users out to derail more IMO.

I don't know what you define as politically incorrect, but movies contain values and are a known medium of propaganda, so it's a natural part of the discussion.

Every thread this kid opens up Cred Forums to start spamming these buzzphrases in slightly right-wing threads/posts.

With comments such as ''g-g-go back to Cred Forums, stormweenie!!''

And everyone just laughs at him. Tells him he's an idiot. He carries on, like the pathetic insecure loser he is, thinking he is making a difference.

When in reality, both Cred Forums posters and Cred Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting this year, cannot stop laughing.

This is the only real answer.

You newshits that started posting after baneposting brought you here in 2014/15/16 have derailed more threads than actual Cred Forumsacks in the last 3 years

All of them
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

>stop posting opinions I don't like

Art is inherently political, so no limit.

Cred Forums can talk about the tv and movies that trigger them in fucking Cred Forums

>people should talk about television and film outside of Cred Forums!

Ok I don't even browse Cred Forums and this bullshit needs to stop

cri more

came here to post this

>so it's a natural part of the discussion

Being offended by the presence of women and black men in the media is not really discussion

Zero. The current state of Cred Forums should be every indication we need for why Cred Forums should stay in its containment board.

If the thread is more about how Jews or blacks or SJWs are ruining everything or whatever the fuck else Cred Forums goes on about than it is about the tv and movies it belongs on Cred Forums

>redpile
>leftist
>alt-right
>radical
>far-wing
i am so TIRED of seeing these buzz words!!! i dont even know what any of them mean!!

As many as they like
Cred Forums will always be welcome here more than Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /vg/, /r9k/ and all the other pleb boards

"praise kek" cancer isn't welcome though

Nobody is offended by black people

Googles on the other hand...

>t. numales

> he thinks you can stop the flow of memes

>it's a natural part of the discussion.

when you're such a fat, stupid, deluded shut-in that you actually believe functioning people can't discuss anything without it devolving into screaming about Jews, women, or blacks

>untermensch

I don't know what you think you are referring to, but you can always ignore it if it upsets you.

Advocating for some kind of safe space here is, I'm sure I don't have to tell you, extremely stupid, as it is anywhere else for that matter.

>he doesn't agree with me?
>go back to Cred Forums!!!
Thats like 40% of the Cred Forums boogeyman

As long as my actress discussion threads don't get deleted they can shitpost as much as they want

That's around 0% of it. Kill yourself.

Have you ever stopped to consider that people who use Cred Forums also use Cred Forums so they know they're going to be talking to people with similar interests? Nobody uses just one board.

What the hell is with these people that quote a bunch of people at once and just post some random insult? I got tagged in there and what I posted had nothing to do with the rest of those quoted.

Are they bots? That's the second time in like an hour it's happened.

because stormfags

/thread

>not wanting to genocide the white race
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

>t. limp wristed numale beta libcuck

When modern kikery ruins something like ghostbusters you're damn right it's relevant.

So Cred Forums and Cred Forums should talk about their interests here too

Are you implying they already don't?

Jews need ad hominem attacks

They act like Cred Forums is a person when it's just a forum of free speech

Their insult doesn't even make sense until they try to force some white supremacist meme onto it even though people from around the world post on Cred Forums and you see Brazilian/African flags every day

Why do the people who cry about Cred Forums never cry about cuck and other forms of Cred Forums spam?

>can always ignore it if it upsets you.
People offended by the presence of jews, women and blacks can ignore it too but they don't. Every single thread there is someone spouting off about how the Jews run Hollywood or there are too many blacks on tv or this actress is doing anything besides being her husband's fuck toy.

Keep that shit on Cred Forums, Cred Forums is for beating off to waifus, shitty memes, and posting identical capeshit threads every thirty minutes.

>never cry about cuck and other forms of Cred Forums spam?

stop lying faggot

OY VEY

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Why is this thread still up, Redwood/swaglord?

You just deleted this: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74615588/
And you deleted this same thread but for another board: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74613042/#74613042