When you realize Boomhauer was a cop

When you realize Boomhauer was a cop.

Ugh so his job is to hunt down unarmed black children for sport?

>triggered

THIS MAN JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME!

a ranger too

hard to believe

>Is cop
>Gets hauled in front of other cops for questioning multiple times throughout the show because....

Actual Texan here. They could have at least gotten it right.

I thought he was a pilot. Dale is the police officer.

Its part of his sexual roleplay.

>I thought he was a pilot
That's Quagmire

no that's Joe

Maybe he was a weekend reserve part-time deputy like /ourguy/ Sensei Seagal?

TEXAS?

Shame we never got many boomhauer episodes. He only got two despite being part of the main cast

That one episode where Debbie gets murdered and they bring a Texas Ranger in... why didn't they just use Boomhauer?

Boomhauer was deep cover assigned to watching Dale.

That would be hilarious if it was true.

and what about the one where he got locked in a mental institute after he fell asleep in a innertube floating downstream?

Probably Bill too, he was a government test subject.

>cop

Texas Ranger.

He didn't have any ID and no one could understand him.

That was a cover up so he can report and or meetings.

For years I thought he was a forrest /park ranger.

I remember when my friend told me he was a Texas ranger several years ago and I asked if he meant like a cop or a baseball player and he didn't know either, he just read it online. I thought the latter because that explained the money and freetime, but I guess not. How the duck did he afford all his stuff?

Perhaps he was wondering why you would shoot a man, before roundhouse kicking him in the face

He was bent.

Remember when that one cop pulled him over for speeding, and then challenged him to a legal race? Then he busted his tail light.

Why is the billfold on the bottom? His money would fall out every time he showed someone his badge.

dale is a bounty hunter, which is even less then a fucking mall cop