"A racist, abusive coward who could permanently damage the fabric of our society"

>"A racist, abusive coward who could permanently damage the fabric of our society"
What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9f-1mxfiM
youtube.com/watch?v=AfVENwfeGHw
inverse.com/article/18471-captain-america-chris-evans-donald-trump-hillary-clinton
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/11/the-daily-show-digs-up-trump-quote-on-poor-people-they-re-morons.html
cnn.com/2015/11/27/politics/donald-trump-insults-groups-list/
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right, thank God Obama is almost gone.

He meant Trump. They have to attack him because he is a dipshit but so is Hilary and saying she is a lesser dipshit is not a good argument. So just call him out for being a stupid cunt.

umm user... I don't think you understood the video

Trump's ideas on the Mexican will thing is pathetic and he really needs to drop that otherwise I agree with him about immigration policies, and simply making America a far better country compared to Hillary who won't do shit at all but keep dragging this nation down to the ground.

My point: Trump will be a far better president than Hillary by miles but then he isn't perfect.

Which BLM leader is he talking about?

>Mexican will thing
Mexican wall thing**

YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN A DOUCHE AND A TURRRD

what permanently damages the fabric of a multiethnic/cultural society is those who perpetuate differences, rather than place pressure on people to assimilate to a common culture.

i.e. Obongo damages the fabric of society by endorsing BLM in a roundabout way, while also encouraging paranoia for blacks to think society is wacist.

>permanently damage the fabric of our society
i burst out laughing at how overdramatic that was. who do you think wrote that for him?

>libcucks

There's no going back on the wall, but he has justified being able to fund it because of what we spend on people who aren't even documented. And he was professional when he went to talk to the Mexican president about it and they didn't find it unreasonable. Ultimately what matters is the border patrol doing its job, which will not happen when Democrats are in charge because that works against their direct interests to prevent people from crossing over.

Well, Trump absolutely has to win now.

the retard that writes the shitty avengers movies

All these cucks think Trump is bad.
>inb4 go back to Cred Forums

they would be saying this about any Republican if it looked like they were going to win. You think they'd really be happy if it were Jeb Bush?
DUR THE BUSHES ARE ALL WAR CRIMINALS THEY STEAL OIL AND ELECTIONS
that's what we'd be hearing now

A wall is fucking stupid. There's nothing reasonable or professional about wanting to waste money building a gigantic fucking SYMBOL of nationalism.

>alt right retards

Relax faм, we want you Cred Forumslacks here. Keeps lebbit at bay

Why is a wall stupid exactly?

Libcucks are at least real.

Alt right is a Jewish term that has been planned all along.

You have to be at least18 to use this website, trump supporter

he can't just order a wall. it has to go through congress. so imagine the wall as an opening bid. congress doesn't want it, so Trump says "ok no wall, we'll use troops instead." Congress agrees. Jokes on them, the troops are probably more effective.

Ironic since Cred Forums is 99% redditors now

the wall is a good idea. it's only dumb if you strawman it into something you imply people think will stop 100% of illegal trafficking.

Many countries have walls, even Mexico.

Are you telling me they can afford it and America can't? Do you even have the slightest idea how much money the govt has to fuck around with?

It might be the first tangibly beneficial think they've spent on in ages.

Trump is an idiot and only idiots will vote for him.
Hillary is a criminal and will only get votes so Trump doesn't win.

America is fucked either way.

upvoted :^)

Yes, yes. Keep blaming it on your Jewish boogeyman. Christ you fucking people are stupid.

It's a make-work project
it serves no purpose beyond paying a bunch of people (probably illegals ironically enough) to do something
a wall will not stop anyone half-determined from crossing it

if you think the wall is going to be this gigantic concrete structure buried 30 feet into the ground, you are wrong. it will be a relatively modest affair to make it politically feasible, and easily defeated. It's only purpose is to demarcate the border with any ugly aluminum facade.

I'm glad they're realizing Hillary for what she is.

Trump is verifiably more intelligent than you.

A full wall is not necessary and perhaps even counterproductive. Just have gaps to disincentivize tunnels and get the illegals to walk straight into lead.

Prove it.

Honestly troops would be better, you can always tunnel underneath a wall.

>being butthurt because you realise your idol is a retard
classic trump voting americunt

He's right. Hillary will do the same to use she did to Haiti. That filthy bigot must be stopped.

>What did he mean by this?

"I hate white people but I don't want to come right out and say it."

this. even george w. bush was smarter than probably 99+% of the retards who called him a retard.

Trump's magic is too powerful

So it's just a happy little coincidence that Hillary and the left media has been spouting it alongside racism and literally showing fucking pepes...

I didn't literally mean the Jews you faggot, it's a part of their campaign strategy. Funny you would use Boogeyman when that's the purpose of the "alt right" in the media. It's almost like you're a redditor of below average intelligence.

>americunt
>turd worlder commenting on American affairs

Is this the "I'm 15 and think its okay to fuck dogs" starter pack?

I'm not American, and Trump is verifiably more intelligent than you.

Anything else?

>So many retardicans mad because their image is so fucking garbage compared with liberals.

Considering the debt, the government has no money to fuck around with. Besides, it's not really the governments money. It's all tax money.

To call a "shovel-ready" job '"tangibly beneficial" is some grade-a trolling. The only people benefiting from this are contractors.

welp, i'm adding every actor that appeared in this add to my 'list' of actors whose movies i refuse to watch. here you go don cheedle, join clooney and penn

Yeah, they stop spending when in debt. Totally.

What world do you live in?

>>jewish boogeyman
>his previous post was about the alt-right boogeyman

Boy I sure do love it when millionaires who have never worked a day in their lives tell me what to do!

So why do the mods keep up left wing politics threads but delete everything else?

>Trump had 4 companies go bankrupt so he's a bad businessman

No mention of the fact that he currently owns over 300 companies anywhere though.

Now I know a lot of what Trump has said can be spun as having racial prejudice, but when the hell has he been abusive?

You sound like you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about lad

>a nigger, a leech, a welfare recipient, a violent thug, a cotton picker who should be deported back to Africa with every other porch monkey

>YFW HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS
>YFW JEWISH NIGGERS IN HOLLY JEW ARE BRAIN WASHING THE YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE KEKS THAT IDOL CELEBRITIES TO VOTE FOR HILLARY
>VOTE BETWEEN A GIANT DORCHESTER AND A TURD SANDWICH.
>IF YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS ARE DIFFERENT THAN OURS YOU'RE A RACIST BIGOT AND WE WILL SHUN YOU

It'll also cost 15-20 billion. The cost to maintain and patrol it would be in the hundreds of millions per year. It's economically ridiculous.

>All these Avengers

Where is Captain America?

So your reply is essentially "are you kidding me".

No, illegal immigrants that commit disproportionate amounts of crime are bad. Keeping them out is beneficial.

Is this what you consider a good image?

If you're working class and vote Dem, you deserve to lose your job to illegals.

>not american so must be third world
thanks for proving my original point about trump voters being idiots

I understand. I'd probably be as frustrated as you if my only choices for president were between a moron and a liar.

>surprised the libcuck media hides their side's blunders.

I'm speaking from a place of what should be, not what is. I'm well aware of the fiscal status of the government.

The point is, I object to the wall because it's exactly the kind of shit government loves to do; waste other peoples money on boondoggles. It's the sort of thing I hate, just fucking HATE about government, the rampant cronyism. They're already turning the country into a police state. They could do it without wasting more of my fucking money on completely ineffectual, entirely symbolic gestures.

but I thought you libtards loved good old keynesian spending

This thread has thoroughly corrected my record.

Not stupid enough to go into the political meme shitshow.

Honestly how RDJ, a degenerate, disgraced junkie can think he has the right to lecture anyone is laughable.

This was me.

Still not American, and Trump is still verifiably more intelligent than you. You should seriously consider Reddit.

I can see it in him no matter what movie he's in.

Kek so many people in there I don't even know except for the Marvel guys.

Should just pass legislation that allows the cops to summarily executed anyone who can't prove they're not an illegal.

i hate trump, but seeing RDJ being fake teary eyed pissed me off more than anything

Who is the blonde that sounds like she's almost crying again?

Whoa you guys sure showed me. Thanks for showing the light of your superior opinions. I now plan to vote for your candidate based solely on your poignant commentary.

wtf I hate drumpf now

>Liberal
>Good image

All I see are middle class suburbanites fellating each other while the rest of us suffer the consequences of their "progressive" bullshit.

Cred Forums does it again!

The point

Your head
A wall is not going to stop illegal immigration. Only biometrics and other invasive border procedures could actually make a dent in the coyote trade. A wall is easily defeated, mechanically, by anyone crossing elsewhere. And there is a shit-ton of border to cross.

15-20 billion is quite literally nothing to the US government budget user

That's what the US spend daily to function

>it's a "get people focused on useless topics like race and walls, and not the real issues" episode

Reminder that military-industrial complex supports Clinton.

Reminder that Obama is pushing for TTP, which will let international companies sue entire nations

>the wall will do nothing
Hungary's wall seems to have had SOME effect on illegal border crossings. If you look carefully at this graph you can see there was a slight reduction in illegal border crossings. You can see a dip in the numbers over time as the wall came into effect.

Illegal immigration currently costs the US taxpayer $84 billion dollars a year. A wall might be a sound investment.

>b-but das racist
We're not talking about a new law, we're talking about the efficient enforcement of an existing law. Are you crying to Obama that he needs to change the law? Obama currently enforces the exact same law, only less efficiently, and it costs the USA $84 billion a year.

>The cost to maintain and patrol it

You're dumb as fuck if you think they're going to build an actual wall. 90% of it will be UGS and drones.

Why are niggers so dumb. They will be shitty forever with presidents like Obama and Hillary.

Forgot my pic.

whatever you say, asshole ex husband from dexter season 1 or whatever

>hurr trump is mean and calls people names!
>literally all they do is call trump names
>I don't even know what the fuck hillary is running for

youtube.com/watch?v=jG9f-1mxfiM
youtube.com/watch?v=AfVENwfeGHw

Walls are useless even in populated areas.

Hillary Clinton outright called 25% of Americans 'irredeemable'. Trump has never demonized any group of American citizens.

yify is nice

>Republicans
>Not the highest levels of wealth mixed with the poorest, most undereducated dregs of society

You're all either southern trailer trash or rich from inheritance.

>n-no muh t-trump is s-smart
>p-please leave my s-safe space and g-go to r-reddit

also liking trump while not being american actually makes you more stupid than when if you were american.

Thanks for your unasked input, aidsnigger.

>signature move is firing people
What's Hillary's signature move? Having a seizure and fainting?

The point is deterrence, not prevention

Everything is useless if not manned properly

You're pathetic.

>let's just ignore that all blacks and inner cities vote democrat though

yawn

>it's a binary system
But anyway, you're forgetting the working middle class. You know, the thing that keeps this country going.

There's a reason why the Ancient Romans and Victorian English both looked down upon professional actors.

wtf i hate celebrities now

Destabilizing the middle east and copying her opponents

Not really.
Trump presidency might fuck up American society with race wars and shit, while as far as I know, he won't do much internationally.
Hillary on the other hand is a war monger and gonna drag all of the western world into her next coup in the middle east.

Independent here, the left definitely has the worse public image among moderates.

The rise in BLM/tranny/safespace nonsense has really made them seem pretty loony and out of touch.

>multiethnic/cultural society

there is no such thing
It is multiple societies in one country, all seperate

Eventually it tears the country apart.

Why would foreigners want to "assimilate" into a culture thats destroying itself?

>So it's just a happy little coincidence that Hillary and the left media has been spouting it alongside racism and literally showing fucking pepes...

No, it's Hillary and the "left media" using the term you faggots used to describe yourself for years. You act like Hillary invented that shit on a whim.

inverse.com/article/18471-captain-america-chris-evans-donald-trump-hillary-clinton

lol

citation needed

yes, what we need now are good reasons for more police surveillance, especially at the border. there are not enough agents of the state yet.

Or you know, you're just white

Yeah, social safety nets are such a burden.
>THESE FOOD STAMPS THAT HALF MY FAMILY GETS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!!

Mass media was the biggest mistake we have ever made

>Trump presidency might fuck up American society with race wars and shit

lol did Trump create ISIS too?

>There are people on this board who actually believe Trump has a chance of winning the Presidential Election

Nobody ever claimed that it is about prevention, so that citation is on you.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/11/the-daily-show-digs-up-trump-quote-on-poor-people-they-re-morons.html

>Hillary Clinton outright called 25% of Americans 'irredeemable'

It would be more like...10%. Only 2/3rds of Americans are eligible to vote and less than 60% of them actually do. So Half of trump's supporters translates to half of half of (going by 2012 turnout which was historically high) 58% of 2/3rds US population. Which comes out to like ~33 million people of 320 million US citizens

>1.46
I AM THE SENATE

>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Washington
Literally the highest quality of life states in America.
>LIBRUL POLICIES MAKE AMERICA WORSE!!!

don't be a daft cunt. i've got better trolls to spar with than you.

hmm really makes you think

That map is statistically impossible

>what we need now are good reasons for more police surveillance, especially at the border.
Well yes? Thanks for agreeing with me

cnn.com/2015/11/27/politics/donald-trump-insults-groups-list/

I completely agree with you about Hillary. As I said before, she is a criminal and should be in prison for the rest of her like.

See, this is the problem with the two-party system. Me disliking trump doesn't mean I like hillary. They're both shit and that's why I said america is fucked. But to seriously turn around and say Trump is a smart man is just ignorant.

He is a moron. She is a criminal. I understand voting for Trump because you don't want Hillary or vice-versa, but don't try to argue that either of them would be a good president because they won't.

>It'll also cost 15-20 billion. The cost to maintain and patrol it would be in the hundreds of millions per year. It's economically ridiculous.

A small price to pay considering that illegal immigration costs the USA $54.5 billion per year.

heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer

And how much is going to cost the deportation of those 11 million + building the wall? Perhaps you can share an infographic about that or do you genuinely believe Mexico is going to pay for it?

>Literally the highest quality of life states in America.

hmm... what do these states have in common other than liberal policies?

people who live around shitskins start realizing the lie of egalitarian agendas

>LIBRUL POLICIES MAKE AMERICA WORSE!!!

They certainly do to the extent that the only ones insulated from them are in white only states

>Noah admitted that these revelations will have zero effect on the candidate’s support, but said he just wanted to bring them to your attention now because once Trump becomes president, “this segment will become illegal.”
Holy fuck, that persecution complex.

>John Allen, the marine general and former NATO commander known for keeping away from politics, is Clinton’s highest-profile endorsement from the military thus far.

>Military contractors are overwhelmingly favoring Hillary Clinton for president with their political contributions this year. She currently leads Donald Trump 5-to-1 among donations from employees of the top 25 firms in the military contracting sector.

>Among the Wikileaks documents released was a telegram including secret NATO plans for an attack against Russia. One of the telegrams was dated January 26, 2010, was signed by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and states: “The United States believes strongly that this plan should not be discussed in public. They are classified as “the top secret level of NATO”. She adds: “Public discussion of contingency plans would undermine their military value

lol but we donate $4 billion to Israel every year

fuck our own borders, help Israel build border walls instead

He means nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>wanting a president who has this much control over the media
Do you want an unaccountable dictator? She has provably lied (eg. "Comey said I dindu nuffin") and the media has covered it up. The media shills for her no matter what, and she will be able to do whatever her Saudi/Wall Street/Military-Industrial backers tell her to do, without oversight.

we are in complete agreement. if we want to stop illegal immigration, a wall is not going to do it. a massive police-state apparatus and judicious deportation will do it great damage. it won't stop outright, but it will diminish.

i don't think it's worth it, personally. i like being free.

Misleading graph.

>"He's a moron, that's why he's a successful businessman worth billions of dollars, owns over 500 businesses with a failure rate of less than 1%, employs over 30k people in America, and is going to win the 2016 presidential election. What a dumbass!"

No wonder the Bushes are voting for her.

>IT'S THUH NEGROS!11!!!!