Whodunnit?

Well, Vice Principals fans?

Who do you think is in the costume?

English teacher, that guy that was fucking Snodgrass. He's a psycotic throwaway character.
But we'll spend the entire next season guessing between Belinda and Russel.

Clearly the negress

>Clearly
Reeeeeeeeeeeetard.

Obviously Russle. We know at the end of the interim there can only be one principal. We know how psychotic he is and how badly he wants to be in charge.

Anyone who thinks someone other than Lee is a retard and I wouldn't want to talk to them again.

Neighbor theorists should be put down.

hired hitman from black chick. that ending was awesome, but i felt sorry for her.

Russel. He's a sociopathic pyromaniac.

It's that psycho teacher Gamby fucked and then ignored!

This, or Lee's neighbor who Gamby K.O.'d

is there some kind of competition to see who can spell Russell the worst?

It's not that hard to spell Ruselle

This except could also be someone sent/aligned with Belinda (obviously wasn't her directly because of the body shape of the shooter). Maybe it's "too obvious" that she would be involved, but it's still a possibility
>It was Lee's mother-in-law!!!
Jesus Christ, you people

What sort of faggot wings somebody twice at point blank range and then doesn't spend the extra 2 seconds to finish them off?

well lee obviously

Fuck you

his name is rustle (the t is silent).

I'm pretty sure it's Russill

>"Its Lee Russell"

So season 2 is going to kick off with the main character incapacitated/dead from a gunshot wound and the best character in jail for attempted murder?

Wew.

He couldnt go through w/ it at the last minute maybe, conflicted. But yeah, obviously it's Russell. Which works well. The seeds have been planted that he's fucking nuts and willing to do deplorable shit, and that he has accrued the evidence to blame it all on Gamby, he said as much. Gamby's a schlub that got in over his head w/ Lee Russell.

The next season will start with Gamby waking up from a coma or something mostly healed and Russell seemingly left no evidence to incriminate himself.

No need to be edgy, Rucell

this fucking slut did it desu

dat portrait. my fucking sides.
how do you think he met his qt wife anyhow?

The obvious choice. Surely a character who stalks and antagonizes people would not just take getting punched in the face with brass knuckles lightly. I doubt he just got wiped out of the plot that easily.

Now if you all want to speculate whether or not Rausle cut a deal with this guy to take out Ghambie we could be getting somewhere.

Are you meming? The shooter was way too small.

Would Lee have burnt his own car? I don't think so. I think next season we'll have Lee scared shitless waiting for the shooter to come after him.

>Would Lee have burnt his own car?

Of courshe! Seriously, yes, he is depraved.

That's a no brainier. Lee wouldn't care about a car if it meant he got his dream job.

who put the po-po in his ho-ho?

yeah, makes him look like a victim too

This show is shit

Yeah, maybe...but I don't know. I think it is gonna be funnier him shaking in his boots knowing the dr Brown is after his ass

is this the modern equivalent of who shot JR?

Yeah it's definitely not as good as it should be. I only watched it for Goggins. Pretty disappointed.

i'd say closer to a "who shot mr burns"

mfw it's just a random school shooter who proceeds to slaughter teachers and students alike.

Gamby will immediately suspect Brown, then start to wonder about Russell, and in the end it will turn out to be Ray

Fuck you, based Ray would do no such thing

probably not. he probably will be pushing in russells asshole when all is said and done in prison

it was Seychelles. screencap this