archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a good political thriller, but I feel that this category is very limiting in regards to films. I like the ending really much.

They should build a fucking wall around Europe so that these rapefugees stop invading our countries. The only good thing about it is the pre-Islamic stuff like Palmyra and Babylon.

It's a great film, really fucking great.

>DUDE THE US IS EVIL IF ONLY WE LEFT THOSE POOR MUSLIMS ALONE THEY WOULD BE PEACEFUL LMAO

It's shit

Look how good that US intervention turned out to be

Saddam was asking for it desu.

really good movie, underrated

>
The film is only showing us what the U.S. has been doing since 1949: Supporting key persons in the Middle East that further U.S. interests.

Seemed like a good movie, but I was too stupid to follow the plot.

Really good. Love the way the plotlines weave together and the ending was top notch.

I watched it when it first came out and said I loved it. In reality I couldn't follow it but I figured I would seem smart if I said I liked it.

That's right goy! Conflicts in the middle east are fought for the interests of oil companies! Zionist interests play absolutely no role at all! Bahahahahaha......

>east are fought for the interests of oil companies!

No, for U.S. interests. This is blatantly stated in the film. It is the SAME shit since '49 when we installed that Iranian guy, just in a movie.

Thought it was boring as fuck like every other 'political thriller' that Hollywood attempts.

top notch kino, tbqhwyrn

One of my favorite movies. Has so much detail in it, I pick up something new each time I watch it. Seriously excellent

>No, for U.S. interests

LEL

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>I'd Dump the Israelis Tomorrow --Ex-CIA Michael Scheuer Tells Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

>Michael Scheuer: Israel Is A Cancer On U.S. Foreign Policy

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

>Michael Scheuer: Israel owns the Congress

youtube.com/watch?v=D_T1VrzdaKs

>The Most Famous American Journalist Exposes the Zionist Conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=90Pm2Zpbq_4

>The War Party-Panorama-BBC

>They brought us war against Iraq - what do the hawks in Washington have in store for us now?

>Panorama investigates the "neo-conservatives", the small and unelected group of right-wingers, who critics claim have hijacked the White House.

>Throughout the war with Iraq, Steve Bradshaw was with the neocons in Washington - discovering whether they're really trying to run the world the American way.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

>The Israel Lobby (vpro backlight - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

Are you implying it isn't in U.S. interests to keep Israel as an ally in the Middle East?

Didn't read any of that by the way, see above sentence as to why.

>Are you implying it isn't in U.S. interests to keep Israel as an ally in the Middle East?

Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

>'Mossad, CIA agree Iran has yet to decide to build nuclear weapon'

archive.fo/b8SU6

>U.S. does not believe Iran is trying to build nuclear bomb

archive.fo/oHl30

>Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad

archive.fo/Jp6uf

>Former Iranian president Ahmadinejad DID NOT threaten to "wipe Israel off the map."

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

>Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

>Apologize to the World Mr. Wallace and Return that Emmy

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Which movie is better, Syriana or The Constant Gardner?

>"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002)

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>The Day Israel Attacked America

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

syriana

I think it's a lot of Clooney's movies: worth watching but not terribly memorable in the long run.