Just finished the first season of this, thought it was breddy damn good. I heard it gets shit soon though, when is that...

Just finished the first season of this, thought it was breddy damn good. I heard it gets shit soon though, when is that? Is it true? Keep in mind I'm a patrician who knows that Fargo S2>S1

good talk, Cred Forums

I'm yet to watch Fargo, but this show tries to fit into several genres at the same time, but never really outstands in any

It has plenty of GOOD fight scenes, though.

Boardwalk Empire is my second favourite show of all time. I think it just got better as it went on, with season 4 being my overall favourite
a particular group of people hates the show beyond season 2 because they never got over certain, necessary, character developments which will definitely be spoiled for you if you stay in this thread for too long

Only downside is Season 5 was a shortened season so some character arcs just seem kind of abrupt. Fucking HBO always does that shit, same story with Deadwood and Rome.

season 5 is rushed to fuck

i didn't care for the ending, others did

show really ended at s4 for me

Once capone and Van Alden get together it is a blast.
If only we could have thought more about the cheeeeldreeennn

Firstly, I loved this series as a whole but I admit I'm a sucker for good period pieces.

S1-S3 are definitely it's best seasons.

It begins to lose sight of things in S4 but the arc with the blacks was inevitable at that point.

S5 is the worst overall but we are talking about a series of very high quality throughout.

All in all its worth it through & through, imo.

p.s. S3's villain really had me reeling at times

Was just thinking about re-watching this. It's simultaneously comfy & fucked.

I wouldn't say it ever went full blown shit
Season 2 was excellent
season 3 was good but a bit of a retread
Season 4 was underrated
Season 5 was a bit of a mess but it wasn't unwatchable just weak in comparison to the much stronger start

It never gets shit. Don't listen to faggots with shit taste

OP READ THIS & GTFO

SAVE YOURSELF FROM SPOILERS!

s3 is the goat just for the antagonist alone

Season 5 is the second best season after Season 2 though. Those flashbacks were GOAT

fugg i had forgotten about the flashbacks

That young Buscemi was goat

who /jimmyfagthatneverrecovered/ here

Stop watching after Season 4. You literally won't miss a thing and your experience will be better off for it.

He'll miss the perfection that is the ending

5 was better than 4 though. If anything read a synopsis of 4 and skip to 5

it just wasnt the same breh

>he
>implying guys watch boardwalk empire

Did he ruin a lot of the immersion for anyone else?

dese here my daddy's tools

No more than Buscemi did

It started getting a little crazy I think at season 4? Didn't really like the characters, and the only character I liked, they ended up focusing way too hard on him for me to enjoy the show.

4>3>5>2>1