Man, imagine a universe where the Dark Knight Rises didn't exist, and we never had bane-posting

Man, imagine a universe where the Dark Knight Rises didn't exist, and we never had bane-posting...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums would still be a slow board with waifus and and tripfags?

Exactly

BANE?

It would be extremely painful

You're a big guy

Pretty dark futuristic hellscape you've conjured up there OP..

He didn't flex so good

Cred Forums would be extremely boring.

>there is a universe without baneposting
>they will never know the pleasures of abstract baneposting

Those poor guys.

I'd like to think I'd be a well adjusted individual with lots of friends, a loyal gf, a loving family and a well paying job.
I'd be a big guy for real...We'd all be big guys 4 you

>I'd be a well adjusted individual with lots of friends
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

>typing it as "bane-posting", with a dash

I thought summer was over. On a scale of 1 to cuck, how new are you?

But they're from a parrallel universe, so technically they're not his friends!

But thats the point. I don't have friends lol

Your physique is grand.

Just wanted to get a (You) from somebody who would complain about it :)

maybe bankmanagerposting would have taken off instead

You and your friends are dead!

Ahem.

someone post the video where Aiden is talking about some story of a Syrian child drowning or some shit. It's deadly serious and real, but he's such a massive retard that he's holding back laughter like he does in everything he's in. Is it drugs? Autism? He can't control his mouth.

It's all relative.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD

150 or so people would still be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

Baneposting still creating top quality content.

This isn't abstract
Its poorly minimal

Thar he be. thar he goes again. Look, all ye pirates! He posted it once again! Isn't he just th' funniest guy around?! Oh me God. I can almost spy wit' ye eye ye pathetic overweight frame glowin' in th' dark, lit by ye abacus screen which be th' only source 'o light in ye room, gigglin' like a like lass as ye once again type ye wee Buccaneer Bane thread up 'n fill in th' captcha. Or maybe ye don't even fill in th' captcha. Maybe ye're such a disgustin' NEET that ye actually paid fer a Cred Forums pass, so ye just choose th' picture. Oh, 'n we all be knowin' th' picture. th' "epic" Sea.I.A agent guy, isn't it? I imagine ye wee shit-barnacles laughin' so harrrd as ye click it that ye drop ye Doritos on th' floor, but 'tis ok, ye mother gunna spit shine it up in th' mornin'. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? ye live wit' ye mother. ye be a fat fuckin' fuckup, she's probably so sick 'o ye already. So sick 'o havin' to do everythin' fer ye all goddamn day, every day, fer a grown scurvy dog who spends all his the hour on Cred Forums postin' 'bout a capeshit movie. Just imagine 'tis. She had ye, 'n then she thought ye were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or somethin' grand, 'n then ye became a NEET. A pathetic Buccaneer-Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sliumber everyday thinkin' 'bout how bad it be 'n how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even give a go' to speak wit' ye because all ye shout be "fer ye fer ye fer ye." ye've become a parody 'o ye own self. 'n that's all ye be. A sad wee scurvy dog laughin' in th' dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in th' same barnacle-covered dance that he's done a million times now. 'n that's all ye'll ever be. Forever...

You're poorly minimal.

____?

I wouldn't be having my "dark thoughts" and seeing it everywhere

Arrrr! Someone toss 'tis landlubber overboard!

I have to be honest, Cred Forums...

I'm a little disappointed by the lack of Baneposting lately. We cannot let the hotheads and the mods prevail. Baneposting is eternal. Do your part. Always be Baneposting

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

Jesus Christ, just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in again

it's a month old but there's also this pure kino youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro

>"It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just some failure to my race who couldn't even beat a nigger".

WHOA WHOA WHOA. How the fuck did I miss this my first time watching? Was Stallone secretly Raimi's mentor?

Why are you Raimiposting in a Baneposting thread?

>get banned for baneposting
>cunny threads and Cred Forumsbait on the front page the entire time

Jannies are hotheads and also disgusting degenerates

Is clear now

>ewan, your friends are dead!
who's ewan?