So is Brad Pitt going to be JUST now? IS the curse lifted from Brendan?

So is Brad Pitt going to be JUST now? IS the curse lifted from Brendan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No? Brad still has an actual career, and he wasn't the one who was cucked anyway.

HOLY THICC

WHO IS THIS ?

THIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>divorcing his no tits wife
Kek

I doub this will do anything to him anyway.

Oh man.

>"THICC XD"
>"LOOK AT DOZE FAT LEGS X__X"

If you guys think you're redpilled but you still fall for this propaganda you need to get a fucking grip. The "Thick" (I like to call them fat girls) meme was created by Jews to make basterdized children in broken homes and as a form of fat acceptance to pollute the gene pool.
Ever notice how many basterdized nigger children there are? Hmm, maybe that correlates with how hard stupid niggers fall for the "Thick" (again they're fat) meme. Jews know that "Thick" girls are actually fat, so once Shanuquia gets fat 6 months after having lil Tyrel his daddy leaves to the next "thicc" girl and then we got like Tyrel robbing your stupid ass because he never had a father figure in his life. Maybe you should start jerking off to skinny girls like a redpilled white man and not a fucking chimp.
I get, really i do, if you got a dry spell going and you have to plow a fatty, we've all been there, but to unironically encourage decimation of the gene pool with your "THICK GORL" meme is irresponsible and if you do this you should really take a step back and look at who you are as a person.

>"B-but muh only fat girls can have muh white children repopulate the white people huh user XD"

You're all fucking stupid if you think women don't have to be 145+lbs to be able to have kids, that's anoher kike lie to destroy pure aryan Übermensch genetics. I'm so fucking sick of seeing this meme on here, it's fucking appropriated by niggers and kikes and you guys fall for the shit. After you ignorant fucks babymama's start getting fat and you no longer want to be with her you'll know what i'm talking about. Your stupid kid will be raised by a single mother and is going to be acting like a nigger in my kid's school just because Jews told you to pork a fatty, I am holding you fags responsible for this fucking shit.

Or just keep listening to what (((LIL DICKY))) tells you and niggers to do like a good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

FERTILE

Literally looks like a young and thicc Marisa Tomei

11/10

>all these clowns who can't detect an obvious shop

but she makes me HIGH TEST

>expecting anything more from nonwhite brains
lmao

What is this woman's name dammit?!!

Is that Marisa TooMuche?

TL;DR
>however
checked

literally first result on google search retardo

Her name is Roberta Paulson

>disgusting veggies

dropped

>Says it's a shop[
>Google it
>it's not a fuck shop
>muh dick

god damn I want to tonguefuck her asshole

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

too bad her face is pretty fucked

>disgusting veggies
>just peppers, onions and cucumbers
you need to lay down the microwave dinners Bubba

>thicc
>lads

worst newest buzzwords desu

Iktfb. She was built for sloppy, unending sex. I'll bet she loves some tender anal.

>lads
>new
Look at this dude

I have to be honest there is no way I could handle that.

She'd laugh at my tiny dick

>I wouldn't laugh at it

She might giggle but she looks like she would embrace your cock regardless and show you the time of your life. The tenderest, most sensual, sloppiest sex of all time. She would compliment your shallow strokes as her wet pussy hungrily pulls you in as deep as you can go. The mediocre load you paint her massive tits with would draw a gasp of pleasure and a twinkle in her eye as she eagerly licks it up. She would gently embrace your frail, untrained body against her soft, warm flesh and cuddle you as you fall into a peaceful slumber. In the morning she would wake you up with a slow handjob. once you couldn't hold out any longer she would collect your pathetic load in her offhand. after she licks her hands clean and leaves you to recover from your fatigue, you begin to smell an amazing breakfast being made. the two of you eat without talking, just little glances and giggles.the rest of the day is spent making love. the rest of your life is spent being in love with the each other despite your shrimp dick. she is a prize among prizes user, treasure her.

Ain't no way no whiteboi can satisfy dat

Her face is beautiful, you gaywad.

He's going to be on the hook for child support for all those adopted negro babies, isn't he?

Holy shit she really played the long con on that one.

kys cuck

THICCCCCCCER

He can just say she chopped off her tits and ruined their sex life which caused the schism. If the judge isn't a feminist gaylord he will be fine with this defense.

>cucumbers
It's zucchini you mongoloid

my dick is in orbit

>this triggers the fatties

that built fat chick pic always gets me
not even pedo

she's a bit thicccer now

that's what he gets for being mean to jonah hill