I promised my mom id watch a movie with her tonight and i dont know which movie to pick. give me some choices

i promised my mom id watch a movie with her tonight and i dont know which movie to pick. give me some choices

Watch Primer with her and then sit through an enjoyable half hour of her asking you what the fuck happened

>tfw never wanted to spend time with your mom
>tfw she's dead and you now regret it

Fifty Shades of Grey

got you f-am

she asks me "whats happening" during every movie we watch together.

Hmmm let her pick
Or think of something that you both could enjoy or that she would enjoy watching with yoi

im black so if i let her pick we'd probably watch Race again or something. i want her to watch something she hasnt seen and that wont make her upset.

watch Savage Grace, it's a mom movie sons also enjoy

Nacho Libre

I watched Edge of Tomorrow with my Mom and she liked it

Try American Beauty. It's a very good but highly accessible film that has a completely linear narrative that couldn't possibly confuse anyone.

Watch something by hitchcock, his movies are all pretty much straightforward.
Or you could watch transformers 2 for all I care.

Wes Anderson

All moms like Wes Anderson

He said she's black

Only white people and Jews like Wes Anderson

>Im black

Big Momma House

I YAM I YAM

dats it mane

>ywn know a love so total as that of a woman who is your former faithful wife and current beautiful mother

GET THA CORN OUTTA MAH FACE

im going to show her the trailer for it. maybe i shouldnt? i know shes going to be like "this movie is so silly! time travel, son, REALLY?!"

Blades of Glory kino

she hasnt liked martin Laurence since do the right thing

BROOKLYN

she absolutely HATES will ferrell

we've both seen crooklyn

Shawshank Redemption

Well, I'd try to just sell it as a fun movie to watch
Though, I would maybe skip the trailer

Ummmm madea goes to prison?

That's like the black royal tenenbaums

Star Wars The Force Awakens

Daughters of the Dust is patrician negro cinema
A female led cast too

she LOVES madea movies but im not going to mention any because i hate madea movies

The Cuckold

For what purpose?

Madea movies are literally a cultural poison and I think Tyler Perry should be held personally accountable for the degeneration of western society

Medicine

pic related. my mom thought it was very funny and sweet and I enjoyed it as well

Some Chinese snake oil medicine bullshit, the vacuum in the cup sucks your sick, meant to help your energy

I watched Harbinger Down with my mum the other day, was bretty fun

Thanks for correcting the record