Snipes apparently spent all day smoking weed in his trailer and refusing to come out. As a result...

>Snipes apparently spent all day smoking weed in his trailer and refusing to come out. As a result, they had to rely on stand-ins to shoot most of his scenes, and then simply used close-ups of Snipes for the reaction shots. And by reaction shots, we mean Snipes' emotionless face grunting or saying "Mmm" to everything, which was due to a combination of not knowing what he was reacting to

Why did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejDJfW_2FJg
snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just didn't.

was it autism?

lmfao

>Why did he do it?

Because he's a nigga, and an outlaw.

Because some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

>When Snipes did bother to leave his trailer, he spent his time making friends on the set: One time he sat down with director David Goyer and told him he sucked at his job and should quit. When Goyer replied that maybe Snipes should be the one to quit since they could always shoot the rest of the film with the stand-ins, Snipes snapped and tried to strangle the director. After the assassination attempt failed, Goyer paid a bunch of bikers he had met at a strip club to pose as his security team and drop by the set one day to scare Snipes. The prank worked, as Snipes never got near Goyer again, instead communicating with him via Post-it notes ... which he signed, "From Blade."

Was it autism?

good for him, fuck goyer and patton oswalt, the fat faggot

absolute cunts

Fuck patton osland

- From Blade

i love the patrice bit about blade in jail like yo nigga u aint gonna be so touch once your vampire powers run out

i lol'd

they're a garbage t-shirt, not me

*not Blade

>YTMND will die in your lifetime

>...instead communicating with him via Post-it notes ... which he signed, "From Blade."

wait wtf i thought this was a joke lol fucking snipes, the absolute mad man!

Gets me every time.

I laughed while shitting and clenched and now there's gonna be poop all over my anus and I'll have to wipe alot so thanks you fucking fuck.

>smoking weed

This drug fucks people minds.

Which movie was the, "He just didn't" scene from?

Post the gif of him not wanting to open his eyes so they cgi'ed them opening.

I'm wondering how real this actually is. It sounds like complete bullshit, but also sounds like something so ridiculous it could actually be true.

Why didn't he pay his taxes?

he just didn't.

>"He wouldn't come out of his trailer and he would smoke weed all day", recalls Oswalt.
"Then I remember one day on the set- they let everyone pick their own clothes - there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".

All the insanity was in Blade 3, when he was at the apex of his delusions of grandeur. Granted, Snipes (and Biel's body) was the only good thing in the film, but...

And what scene had him laying on his back in a position to not open his eyes?

Snipes signed out man. He couldn't be bothered with our shitty world anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejDJfW_2FJg

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

goyer was the one with delusions of grandeur, thinking he could make a blade movie without blade

heh

little did he know that blade was the motherfucking reason these movies worked to begin with

damn

The very end of the movie. He's presumed dead but then he opens his eyes on the operating table.

You're all probably too young to remember but Goyer's a shit writer and an even shittier director. First film was Goyer's words and a better director's choices, Blade 2 was Goyer's heavily edited and rewritten script care of Del Taco. If it wasn't for Del Taco blade 2 would have been a bunch of vamp sissies with their teeth in their hands.
instead we got a precursor to the Strain. The reapers were all Del Taco. Goyer wanted a sissy vampire with teeth in their hands.

Third film was supposed to be darker in a post apocalyptic wasteland after a nuclear war.. Fall out has blocked out the sun so Blade's basically losing the fine fight and is on his last leg.

Then HellBoy Two happened and Goyer, the fag, got control and fucked it all up. The script was dreadful but Snipes signed on for a third picture thinking Del Taco's post apocalyptic waste land. He was threatened so he showed up, and acted as cunty as he could have.

He was right, the movie was shit.

DAMMIT OP YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

USE THE GIF

blade > blade 3 > blade 2

When he's actually Dracula pretending to be Blade so the FBI isn't looking for him?

I'll have to rewatch it.

Snipers was steadily getting more and more into drugs throughout the making of all the Blade movies.

By the time 3 rolled around he was on a full on drug blitzkrieg and high and mighty off his own ego

Vampire Parker Posey gives me feelings in my pants

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

How was he on the set of Expendables 3?

>that tax evasion joke

Stallone probably keeps everyone in check because he's a nice guy and people like working with him

He was method acting you plebs

is this true?

i want to believe wesley snipes is based but he looked weak as fuck in blade 3 and you'd think he would at least take care of himself for the role.

>i want to believe wesley snipes is based
are you blind? of course he is based

he's almost the black version of mel gibson

Goyer was a shitty director, everyone knew it. And Del Taco's ideas in the second film was a clear sign Goyer was poison.

Didn't he tell the director half the quips were fucking retarded upon initial reading and said they should be removed?

Then the director just lolno'd him. Probably the reason.

>that implication of vagina dentata
>whyboner.jpg

it made me think family guy was funny for 7 years

> Third film was supposed to be darker in a post apocalyptic wasteland after a nuclear war.. Fall out has blocked out the sun so Blade's basically losing the fine fight and is on his last leg.

We missed out on this greatness

it's die

>spent all day smoking weed in his trailer and refusing to come out

I know that feel

We need to put this on anti-drug posters

This exactly.

Wesley Snipes was very upset with the direction of Blade 3 and checked out of the movie. Snipes has stated that he told the director and producers multiple times during filming that Blade 3 was moving in the wrong direction but they refused to listen to him. The casting of Ryan Reynolds was the final straw for him. After this he did not care about the movie as he knew it would be shit and only was their because of contractual obligations.

>And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".
>tired to

If only he'd put more effort in

im taking wesleys side on blade 3

yes i am black

Daily reminder that Patton Oswalt is a gossipy little snitch bitch.