When did this show become better than Modern Family?

When did this show become better than Modern Family?

Modern Family's season opener felt like something a freshman would write in their first script writing class, with 3 separate storylines because they couldn't fill 30 minutes with a cohesive story.

jokes on you for watching mf in the first place

This shit sucks. No, not because it prominently features black people, but because it's just an unoriginal mess of prototypical family sitcom traits.

The central family characters are just the brown simpsons.

>Mischievous little boy character
>Le enlightened super smart little girl
>Unfun uptight mom
>Inept but wholesome and caring dad guy

Fresh of the Boat is better than both.

Did you only watch half the pilot? The first few episodes aren't so great but even by the middle of first season they were hitting their stride

Blackish is better then modern MF (heh) but the first three seasons of at will blow out the first three S of blackfish (2 for 2 so far)

is that young niggra in pink up for sale?

Generally I don't keep watching a show if the first few episodes are shitty because I am not a masochist who banks on the possibility of things suddenly improving

Modern Family has always been mediocre.

I usually don't bother with a show unless it gets a second season or has a planned single season. But if a show has any kind of decent ratings and has made it to a second I try to watch an entire season at once.

Comedies especially don't tend to get really good until atleast their second season. The good ones are funny in the first season but they are rarely ever their funniest in the first season.

Why is this an actual show though? It's literally
>Blacks can do no wrong the show

I've seen whatever is on Hulu just because I was bored and it's literally blacks being stupid then being right in the end

>Morpheus a drunk gambler
>older daughter a dumbass
>son a dumbass
>mom an ugly bitch with no screen time
>Kangaroo Jack and his dumbass friend at work
>younger daughter a straight bitch for no reason
>son retarded

Just boring and what the fuck was the point of that fucking episode where they watch that protest on the tv besides pandering to tar babies?

At least Fresh off the Boat can laugh about being asian

>but because it's just an unoriginal mess of prototypical family sitcom traits.
You mean archetypes, which only four of them are. Four out of Eight.
And your analysis on Bow is completely wrong, she's not uptight, she's a hippie and a straight man.
And archetypes aside, the humor differs from the humor found in usual family sitcoms because it has heavy elements of satire.

>tar baby
>only funny part of Fresh off the Boat is stereotypes
>doesn't get the protest episode

Typical Trump voter

Why did Blackish put a weird staircase in the middle of Epcot?

>Black people can't have shows for themselves and should pander to white people at all times
>Minorities should mock themselves and their race to make white people feel comfortable about being racist

>caring about a show pandering for an audience

Typical black lives matter supporter

>Fresh off the boat- "I"m asian!" HAHAHAHA
>Blackish- "I'm A STRONG PROUD BLACK MAN WHO DO NO WRONG AND IT'S THE WORLD THAT'S FUCKED UP BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS BE PUTTING US DOWN AND WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER MY BROTHERS FOR THE WHITE MAN BE PUTTING US DOWN ALL THE TIME WE NEED TO STOP ATTACKING EACH OTHER AND STEALING FROM EACH OTHER AND GETTING EACH OTHER PREGNANT AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE AND RISE UP! Oh and check out these new Jordans got them straight from China"

Fresh off the Boat is enjoyable, but there's a lot of sloppy writing and it's ugly.

What point are you trying to make? You prefer Asian people because they hate themselves?

BTFO

>3 separate storylines

You just described 80% of the show's episodes. 3/5 episodes are "3 different storylines, one per family", 1/5 episodes are "3 different storylines, but the families are mixed up", and the last fifth being "everyone is together".

if you continued watching blackish after the "killing cops is ok we are opressed here in our mansion" episode, you are what is wrong with america.