Portray small town Southern church as Jew hating, nigger hating, uneducated hicks

>portray small town Southern church as Jew hating, nigger hating, uneducated hicks
>even throw in a confederate flag in the background for good measure
>defile Christian symbols to be edgy

>still no portrayal of actual homicidal maniac Imams who literally preach war and murder Jewish and Christian children

why is this allowed

they also used the south's anthem 'freebird'

that scene was so hard rock and by hard rock i mean hard cuck.

>>portray small town Southern church as Jew hating, nigger hating, uneducated hicks
wasn't that malboro church? it is well known for being all of that

With the exception of a few, white people can actually take a joke.
We already see extremist Muslims in the media killing people but I guess what you're describing might be Four Lions?

Pretty typical of Proddies to be honest

>malboro
WESTboro, nigger.

honestly though, this whole scene didn't strike me as funny. it just seemed like it was being dishonest. i'd might even go as far to say it was hateful itself.

i'm not even a Christian, just sick of this trope and double standard.

Because muslims are not cucked yet and will not tolerate insults.
White christians are the most cucked people on this planet.

>portray the views of an actual American church in a hyper-exaggerated action movie
>"That's such bullshit! Fuck those fucking cucks! There are terrorists and shit! Fuck those cucking fucks!"
What's it like to have the mind of an autistic child?

You're dumb, huh?

Because even though christians claim to be "anti-PC" they still get offended over the most insignificant shit

Don't really need to portray muslims as evil in fiction, considering every other day they're blowing shit up and killing people in real life.

Christianity has always been cucked if you compare it to other religions. it's the only one that wasn't based on ethnicity, or warfare, or anything of the like.

you might even say it was a radical peace movement from the very beginning. Christendom itself took a while to come to grips with justifying warfare, and even then, a soldier wasn't absolved from killing, unlike the Muzzie promised virgins for doing it.

Which is why they support Trump, even though he's not a Christian. They're all assblasted little bitches with persecution complexes.

for one part im glad see this inbreed white trash scum being killed anyways

I do agree with you though.
It felt edgy and there wasn't really any point to it.
I thought the movie was trash too.

>southern church
Proddies are the scum of the earth so I'd say anything that's bad and said about them is at the very least true.

Realistically, that church would have been full of children and elderly people.

>Christian morality all about self hatred and turning the other cheek.
>Christians get mad when people actually live this way.

Beautiful.

>waaah why aren't people sensitive to my needs
>making fun of something that doesn't exist

>you might even say it was a radical peace movement from the very beginning
You might say that, if you're an idiot. The history of Christianity, right from the start, has been bloody because it's always been about control. There was nothing peaceful about it until the New Testament.

>>portray the views of an actual American church
>acting this autistic

name one American church that isn't funded by lawsuits (Westboro) in which the congregation openly makes racist statements towards niggers and Jews.

i'll wait.

>christians claim to be "anti-PC"

wat

no they don't

The double standard is a little frustrating, imagine the reaction if this scene was set in a synagogue, a mosque, or a buddhist temple

the old testament has nothing to do with Christianity, you fucking retard. the old testament is Judaism.

If some people of a religion believe something, they automatically all believe it. Welcome to Cred Forums logic.

okay, for the pc-challenged in this thread,

an equivalent scene would be:

a mosque in england
british """"people"""" are sniffing their own farts
blue-eyed blonde protagonist says enough with this shit
murders everyone inside to the latest madonna album or some spice girls shit or whatever gay techno is most sacred in europe land right now.

yup really want a 2 hour movie about jews being killed

>half of the Bible, the book our religion is based on, has nothing to do with said religion

Not a whole movie, but just a short scene, like the church fight was in Kingsman.

I can name an entire branch of theological thought in burgerstan that does this. Christian identity.

They also have, what, twenty followers? Hardly a churchful.

>Because even though christians claim to be "anti-PC"

What. Some of the most socially liberal and politically correct people I have ever known are devout Christians. They're very wholesome people, but somewhat naive insofar as they assume the best of other people at all times.

T. bible belt southerner

Holy shit you're stupid.

At least we know they all went to heaven and Galahad didn't.

1. This wasn't a regular christian church. This was a church that was very hate filled.

This wasn't an average or a real church. A cartoonish tier bad church

2. The movie starts out with soldiers killing muslim bad guys

Now everybody shut the fuck up and enjoy the movie

>half of the Bible, the book our religion is based on, has nothing to do with said religion

You're either pretending to be retarded for the sake of (You)s, or you seriously don't know shit about Christianity. If you want any more (You)s from me you'll have to convince me you aren't just shitposting.

"turn the other cheek" is just another way of saying "cuck the shit out of me"

Why was almost everyone in the church an adult no older than 50? Where were the children and grandparents who are always at these types of services? Why was the congregation overwhelmingly male when churches usually have a 50/50 split?

Show me a synagogue full of hate mongers.

holy fuck why did this thread continue past someone pointing out they were protraying the Westboro Baptist Church?

you are literally a fucking moron.

go watch another Japanese David Cage movie on your playstation, dumb Joostposter.

what is the nation of israel

user
[/spoiler]it's the kikes[/spoiler]

I don't know if they named it or not but this is clearly what they were going for.

Hahaha! Oh wow! You're literally retarded!

Wait, so you seriously believe that Genesis and Exodus have nothing to do with Christianity?

Entitled assholes, not hate mongers. The only difference between Israelis and Cred Forums is the arsenal.

not an argument

point out how the old testament has anything to do with the new testament aside from context. Christ invalidated it, Christians themselves will say any person can start being observant with the new.

without Christ, it's not Christianity. end of story. fuck yourself.

>Jesus was a Jew with an intimate knowledge of the Tanakh who constantly referenced the prophets and actively adhered to the Laws of Moses
>"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill" -Matthew 5:17
>Christianity has nothing to do with the Old Testament

old testament history is Jewish history, not Christian history. deal with it.

Trump is Jewish actually

Typical proddie

I hate being associated with you people

You don't even know anything about Christianity, you stupid fucking faggot. Jesus says in the New Testament that his teachings don't invalidate the Old Testament and that the Old Testament must be adhered to exactly. And of course you're ignoring how half of the New Testament is predicated on the Old Testament. Without the Old Testament there is no New Testament, you complete sperging dipshit.

You literally cannot even believe in the concept of a "Messiah" without acknowledging the Old Testament prophets.

>Christ invalidated it

Christ invalidated the old laws of Moses (don't plant two crops next to each other in the same field, don't eat pork, don't have sex with other men, etc.), not the entire Old Testament. He said that he came to "fulfill the law" not "lol none of that stuff happened just ignore it".

>the history of christianity (before christ was born)

american "theology"

Protestants generally don't really know or care about Christianity, unless they're one of the hardcore "born-agains".

the old testament provides a context for the new testament. that's literally it.

or are you actually suggesting that prior to the New Testament, this still constitutes a Christian history?

fucking morons.

guys guys!!... can we all agree that jews sandniggers and catholic/christian cucks are all a bunch of faggots?

I know right, these dumb fucks actually think the old testament is relevant lmao

THIS FFS

Friendly reminder that protestants are scum and aren't really christian.

You're either trolling or an idiot. The Old Testament is a critical part of Christianity. Even if you decide to ignore stuff about guys like Isaiah, the Christian interpretation of where the world and humanity came from is in the Old Testament.

Literally, yes, strictly Christian history begins with Jesus.

Theologically, though, the belief that Jesus is the Messiah makes no fucking sense unless you acknowledge and believe the Old Testament.

>this is what idolatrous kiddy diddlers believe

>This wasn't a regular christian church. This was a church that was very hate filled.

But why were they all adults? Even the Westboro Baptist Church has children.

>the Christian interpretation of where the world and humanity came from is in the Old Testament
Very few parts have any relevance, most of its world building and tone are completely contrary to the new testament. Its pretty obvious they aren't even referring to the same god character

Because a scene where one of the protagonists graphically slaughters a bunch of children wouldn't go over well with any audience.

i'm not disputing that. that was my whole point. that Christians, beginning with those following Jesus, were radically more peaceful compared to other religious groups.

yet one particular autist decided he was going to try to conflate what was, up to the point of Christ, a Jewish history with that of practicing Christians.

>Its pretty obvious they aren't even referring to the same god character

>John 8:58
>"Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!"
Jesus literally refers to himself, by the divine name that was given to Moses, as the God of Abraham.

>With the exception of a few
See: entirety of Cred Forums

IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE

Haha, obviously it claims to be the same character, but the gods are described and characterized in such dramatically different ways

To believe both testaments describe the same god is to believe in an entirely batshit insane god who completely changes every aspect of itself after the original was written but before the sequel

Muh cousin fucker safe space.

So you're suggesting a Gnostic interpretation.

I'd suggest that Jesus, or his contemporary followers or maybe those in the hundreds of years after him that wrote the New Testament shoehorned his story to fit into the previous story of the Jews, and did so poorly
They clearly wanted to give the story legitimacy by saying it was the sequel to a long established myth system.
I don't think that makes me a Gnostic

Placing Jesus as the foretold messianic figure in the Jewish belief system would not have been a very good way for Jesus' followers to lend legitimacy to their cult in that historical context considering the fact that it was largely believed by Jews at that time that the messiah would be a military leader in the vein of Moses or Joshua rather than an eccentric, passive proto-hippie who was imprisoned and brutally murdered by precisely the people the Jews were hoping to overthrow.

Its a lot more effective to say the guy is tied to the religion he was born into than saying he is same new magic god that no one had ever heard of

and the strategy obviously worked because we still know of the guy 2000 years later

>and the strategy obviously worked because we still know of the guy 2000 years later
Yeah, but what I'm saying is that it probably wasn't some consciously contrived post-hoc strategy to achieve posterity for their cult to connect Jesus to Judaism, they probably were just a radical, insular apocalyptic Jewish cult led by a highly charismatic psychotic who genuinely believed he was God incarnate or something to that effect.

This movie was pretty great senpai