"its over anakin, i got the high ground"

>"its over anakin, i got the high ground"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYakQzVyWug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm watching it on tnt too

Funny meme. Mind if I save it?

Everyone knew Ben was a lying old coot at the end of Episode 5.

It's all yours friend :)

Even Luke from Gilmore Girls knows about the high ground
youtube.com/watch?v=NYakQzVyWug

That was the biggest plot hole of the whole series.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

>"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH"
>"GIVE MY WIFE'S SON MY LIGHTSABER"

Wtf?

So there are two ways of getting the high ground:
1. Moral high ground (obi wan's speciality). Knowledge that youre on the moral high ground translates to a physical advantage
2. Sith Spinning: a good trick known to the sith for generations. Used to force oneself to the high ground regard less of moral standing. Has an inferior point of view however

But Sith Lords are Obi Wan's speciality. So if he can get the moral high ground, and Sith Lords are his speciality, doesn't he automatically cancel Sith Spinning?

I'm lolin'

Moral high ground and fighting siths are the same speciality, since spinning is part of the sith's fighting style/philosophy.

Recall that Anakins spins do not gain him the high ground in the final battle with Obi Wan. Thats despite his attempt at spinning the point of view towards jedi being evil

Was Obi-Wan senile?

This high ground bullshit is just absurd. I literally face palm when that shit decided that battle, a battle that Luke was winning up until that point by the way.

Obi-Wan is the best defensive duelist, the longer the fight is drawn out the higher his chances of winning.

fucking kek

Well he was lost as Obi Wan declared.

Perhaps he was lost both morally and thus physically and could not gain the high ground advantage from Sith Spinning.

Does anyone have the image showing a drawing of the 'right before darth maul is cut in half' scene that shows it 'from obi-wan's point of view' where darth maul is below him? I keked mightily at that image, but never saved it.

Oh hey Luke, since this is our first real conversation. Your dad was a Jedi Knight who slaughtered and took part of killing trillions of people in the galaxy and I stayed here for the last 20 years to watch over you and give you his weapon, which is very rare nowadays, seemingly since all the other Jedis were erased from existence for the day to come so I can train you to be my protege and kill your father once and for all. He also killed a bunch of kids with that lightsaber your holding. So what do ya say kiddo, want to join me and stop your father that you didnt know was alive till now?

To be fair, he never said 'kill' Vader just 'confront'

Do you think it was implied they would just go to dinner and talk it out? A "confrontation" with Vader is kill or be killed.

Iirc he's not told to face Vader until he already knows he's his father. At that point he decides to try to turn him back to the light side

Never thought about that
Kek