MARVEL LEAKS

- Doctor Strange sets up a lot of plot threads for future movies. Mads Mikkelsen's character turns out to be a vessel for Dormammu and Chiwetel Ejiofor's character, Baron Mordo, betrays Strange in the end, but doesn't side with Dormammu either

- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is pretty much standalone and only briefly references the Thanos storyline

- Zendaya isn't Mary-Jane in Spider-Man: Homecoming, but she will be the main love interest of the new Spider-Man movies

>Thor: Ragnarok will set up Avengers: Infinity War and feature an appearance from Lady Death

- Black Panther will be a very gritty movie, closer in tone to Marvel's Netflix stuff than their movies. While it won't be as violent, the fight choreography will still be very raw. The villains are the previously announced Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger and Andy Serkis as Klaw. David Oyelowo and Sterling K. Brown are negotiating to join to join cast

- Avengers: Infinity War will center on the core Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Vision). The Guardians of the Galaxy and the other heroes will only come in in the next one. But the movie will set up Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange will be making an appearance

- An iconic 80's actress in the same vein as Michael Douglas will play the original Wasp. Kevin Hart and Christoph Waltz have been approached about playing one of the new comedic sidekicks and the main villain, but it's very early stuff, just being done to lock down some A-listers with potentially busy schedules

sounds shit

- Directors meetings are underway for Captain Marvel, but the favorite candidate so far is Nikki Caro. Movie will feature a lot of leads female characters and the plan is to cast popular and up-and-coming actresses in these roles

- Avengers 4 will feature the Avengers and their allies in the final battle against Thanos. While the movie heroes will headline the movie, there's interest in bringing the Netflix heroes in cameo appearances, but that's all in pretty early stages and will probably be the first thing to go should it happen

- While Marvel is eager to renegotiate everybody's contracts, the movie is being planned to close off the story arcs of the original Avengers, while leaving things open for the new characters like Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man.

- It's pretty much certain one of the core three (Cap, Thor, Iron Man) will die. With Iron Man is the logical choice because of RDJ's big paycheck, the studio probably wants to keep him at hand for a potential return, even in the form of cameos, so it's likely Thor or Cap. Thor is kind of the logical choice because he's the least popular, but they might want to use Cap's recent surge in popularity to actually have a very impactful death in the movie. So we'll see

- There's plans for phase 4 and beyond focusing more on the new characters and introducing more popular characters from the comics like Hercules, She-Hulk, the Thunderbolts and Namor (if they can work out the rights), and there's a real possibility Fox might give up the Fantastic Four rights. The X-Men are not likely to ever get back into Marvel's hands, though

I can't even be bothered to care about this genre anymore. FFS let it die.

>there are millions of people who give a shit about this
>there are tards that argue DC is any different or better

>The Guardians of the Galaxy and the other heroes will only come in in the next one

You fucked up

>Lady Death without being able to reference Thanos getting cucked hard by Deadpool

Seems like a waste.

What "next one"? They're only making one movie of it, not two.

>dormammu
based

i bet mads fags will be upset that he's just a glorified fleshlight for the number one hothead though

Wow. All this planning out and shit really turns me off to continue watching.

>blackpanther will be like the netflix shows! But less violent.

>For captain Marvel we're looking for girls rising in popularity!

>GotG2 will be mostly standalone (awesome), and will have very little to do with thanos storyline(either make a good standalone movie from the MCU or incorporate it well. We know these assholes are going to be in infinity wars already. At least give them a decent reason to show up)

God its so fucking lifess and bland the way they have all this shit planned out for optimal profits.

Do people on here actually believe this shit?

All these "leaks" come down to is either pure fanfiction or not that hard to reach for speculation

I can see it now Infinity War right now. It's going to have bad CGI, more quips with bad pacing, terrible exposition and a story that sucks because RDJs salary bleeds the entire production dry.

They're still releasing two Avengers movies back to back, they just aren't going to be called Part 1 and Part 2 anymore.

The next Avengers movie will be called "Avengers: Infinity War" and Vin Diesel already confirmed the Guardians are in it

Oh, and the critics are going to give it a 9/10 because they were given a special goodie bag filled with Mickey Mouse shampoo by Disney

>- Zendaya isn't Mary-Jane in Spider-Man: Homecoming, but she will be the main love interest of the new Spider-Man movies
Thank fuck. The casting is not complete shit then.
>- An iconic 80's actress in the same vein as Michael Douglas will play the original Wasp.
Seriously? I got the feeling time did not flow the same way in the Microverse, so they could cast some young and bangin' hot actress and justify it by saying that she did not age in the Microverse.
> there's a real possibility Fox might give up the Fantastic Four rights.
Hah, never gonna happen.
>The X-Men are not likely to ever get back into Marvel's hands, though
Good, mutants never made sense and the Inhumans are better anyway.

>Chiwetel Ejiofor's character, Baron Mordo, betrays Strange in the end
Now there's a surprise.

Have you tried applying cream?

He confirmed they're part of the shoot, which is back-to-back.

>cinematic
>universe

If this is what film is going to look like for the next decade, just shoot me now. I want films, not tv shows where I have to wait a year for the next installment. Where nothing ever changes because every actor is signed on for a dozen movies. Just stop. At least don't tell us the next 50 flicks you plan on shoveling out over the next 2 years.

>Inhumans are better anyway

I bet you think Black Bolt is hella f*cking epic

I can't wait to not watch this steaming pile of shit

>Kevin Hart has been approached

Okay you got me there, I fucked up.

So theres no glaring contradictions from OP as far as I can see. Doesnt mean it's true of course, he probably just did his homework

>oh don't worry, this nigger isn't MJ
>she's replacing her as his love interest for good though
>MUH DIVERSITY
T-thanks.

You'd rather be killed than just not go to the theaters?
Also this has been going on since 2008, how are you just now realizing this?

Holy autism Batman.

>Avengers: Infinity War will center on the core Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Vision)
>no based Ant Man

YOU HAD ONE JOB.

>Chiwetel Ejiofor
>Mads Mikkelsen

wtf, legitimately good actors are getting pulled into capeshit now? is this the beginning of the end?

rdj is the obvious choice because surely he's sick of making these bullshit movies by now

then again, didn't chris evans say he was going to quit acting a few years ago? whatever happened to that?

no way its thor, nobody would give a shit if he died. ruffalo or renner have much better chances of dying than him

She's going to fucking die eventually, or break up and be Iron Girl. They're just replacing Gwen Stacy with her.

>Kevin Hart

>An iconic 80's actress in the same vein as Michael Douglas
Let's get Sharon Stone into the MCU

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is pretty much standalone and only briefly references the Thanos storyline
so the marvel jews give special privileges for this film yet when Edgar Wright wants AntMan to be standalone, marvel balk at the idea. wankers.

>It's pretty much certain one of the core three (Cap, Thor, Iron Man) will die.

Fucking finally.

>pretty much certain a character will die
>marvel
wouldn't get your hopes up.

You forgot the 'the'

Why are people so obsessed with characters dying in superhero movies? They'd just be brought back to life through a shitty retcon like they do in comics. Or replaced by a more boring actor.

>Now
>Freaking Marlon Brando did capeshit

>Why are people so obsessed with characters dying in superhero movies?
because we want to feel when we watch movies. Do you not watch a film twice because you know what happens?

This

But he was a gay.

Good actors like money. These movies are probably the highest paid roles in Hollywood.

>Lady Death
Mistress Death...

What a waste of Mads.

You should have put...
"Doctor Strange sets up alot of threads for future Doctor Strange movies."

But if he's not working for Dormammu, then whose rhubarb is he rubbing?

One of the two sneaky Elder gods, perhaps?

Feelings come from characters experiencing things not simply death's.

Death is a cheap lazy dramatic tool, which is why hack comic book writers use it so much.

Surely Infinity War should be set mostly away from Earth as Big T is gathering the stones?

wanna hear a joke?

Marvel

There are like 3-4 of them on earth, IW will probably start with Thanos showing up on earth and pushing the Avenger's shit in until he finds the last of the stones, and the rest of the movie will be them trying to get them back. They'll probably go to space at some point though.

Nigga, half the stones are on Earth

Just imagine the clusterfuck if they decided to put the agents of shield in the movie.

I will laugh my ass off if they kill Ward in ten seconds.

what you doing in this thread then if capeshit is beneath you? Have you come here looking for an argument?

>m-muh semantics

pathetic

>Michael B. Jordan

he said he was going to bulk up huge on fallon

bigger than he has ever been

>Doctor Strange sets up a lot of plot threads for future movies
Of course. That's the point of these movies now: to set up future movies.

"Glorified fleshlight"

Imagine how much they payed Cumberton to be in what he'd normally regard as disposable rubbish

I dont really feel any hype for Marvel flicks now..

I liked them but it seems I dont give a fuck anymore.

>Fantastic Four headline phase 4

God wills it

Dr. strange is going to be Capekino..also there are other incentives do you think Affleck wants to be in shitty Zack Snyder movies, no he got a blank cheque to work on his passion projects at WB for doing batman

>Dr. strange is going to be Capekino
>directors experience is the sinister franchise
I doubt it. Marvel will numb the directors influence almost completely for it to look like the rest of the films. Only very established directors will get the films they originally intend, and they still have to throw in universe references for no reason.

Ehh I'm just memeing, capeshit is irredeemable.
I know that Marvel is putting some extra effort into making strange different though since its the studios first movie with no oversight from Disney or the comic division so it could be better than usual marvel fluff

make it happen

>Glenn Howerton as Reed Richards
>Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Sue Storm
>Mark Hamill as Victor von Doom