/hansen/ - HvP/TCAP General: Dressed To The Nines Edition

Hansen vs Predator

Episode 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
Killkit's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7fb057bc-9704-4cc3-b818-c732ed6a9517

Episode 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
Worm's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7a780ced-b786-47aa-8a4e-a2376733c5d7

Episode 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
Boss Papi's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=4b141fc4-8c86-4aea-8dc9-f325c5d3bcef

All original To Catch a Predator episodes:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Legal definition of entrapment to confound delusional pedophiles:
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/mlf58hgbcbooqh3x
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=3127
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=3521
youtu.be/cFHvGtlcKSw
youtube.com/watch?v=H6GKgWM5w9A
youtube.com/watch?v=wXfMLOz_734
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2taG7KeHE
youtu.be/lP20PtG_2bQ
churchofcawd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5143
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
youtube.com/watch?v=DaimRZSh81A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think the pedo spergers from the other thread will migrate over here to fight their losing battle, or do you think they'd realize that their pro-pedo beliefs probably dont belong in a thread about a show that features ruining pedos lives?

Get in here for some TCAP

Reminder:

its literally entrapment, but entrapment isn't illegal for civilians.

Its literally thought crime, but that doesn't matter because the statute is literally written that way.

I can't remember the rest.

I love lolis, and I also love Hansen's shows. These people getting caught are beyond stupid to still be doing this shit in the current year.

TWO WORDS

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=3127
>it's a thirsty pedos can't wait their turn episode

100% likely, it happens every single thread.

Here's the bingo card so people can keep track.

"Muh entrapment"?

Fedora when

This has been the most fun ive had in fucking weeks on here. All this shit literally happens in every thread like clockwork

post yfw "it's not a her"

Reminder that not a single pedo caught has been liberal.

Reminder that 4 out of 5 out of the literal hundred or so have been pol posters, conservatives and right leaning.

Really makes you think.

What? No way.

out of all the pedos, why do everyone sympathizes with generic white male?

I'm actually getting bored with it. Like I did the last time these threads were running.

No one is saying anything new or even trying to defend the show. Just crying pedopedopedo endlessly and talking about how much they want to rape kids.

In a few days its just going to be you guys endlessly trying to force maymays in a glorified chat room for retards over a show only retards trying to feel better about themselves watch/enjoy.

>being this new

holy shit this guy literally came over to the new thread

this guy got blasted and proven wrong countless times but he's still here the absolute mad man

here's some advice buddy

if you don't like the show just fucking leave holy shit

kys pedo

killkit was an avid trump supporter

>a show only retards trying to feel better about themselves watch/enjoy.
Seems rather harsh. If the show is entertaining and at the same time buttblasts pedo apologists on here, their hugbox, that is a double win in my book

Learn to have more fun

No one is trying to defend the show because it's been defended. We've had TCAP since the dawn of Cred Forums and we got it out of our system back then. Could you?

He looks like Stephen King

Uh, what exactly implies that im new to these threads faggot? Did you not understand the irony of what I was saying? Or did me saying entrapment trigger you, pedo?

Nah, I'll never get that itch for reasoned debate out of my system.

I even tried to get it from a retard who literally did nothing but spam pedopedopedokidrapepedopedopedo in response to literally everything, then eventually get upset at people not addressing the fact he was spamming pedopedopedo.

You missed a reference to the show. You know. The one that you're posting about.

fucking hell I think I found the buttblasted pedo
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=3521
It's not impossible to be him, he would have been released right now.
>INTERNET IS REAL LIFE

Dude, no ones buttblasted. The show is objectively unethical, but its fans don't care, cause schadenfreude is as well. They're in for the penny so they're fine with the pound.

It's the same guy trolling you all in every one of these threads. He's probably counting the (You)s.

>the internet and real life is not the same thing
I saw this line of reasoning a few threads back. Holy shit it might actually be him

singletxguyforfun is best pedo

I didnt miss it, you autist. I purposefully posted something different.

Will there be a pedo as legendary as this guy

It isnt unethical, pedo. And yes...now you yourself DO sound buttblasted.

Here, let me just get this out of the way for you:
>muh entrapment
>fictional character
>thought crime
>illegal sting operation

Pick one so we can just laugh at you and move on to the next faggot. Im streamlining your basic autism for everyones convenience

>using the death of your uncle as an excuse
That was even worse than the irak guy.

>tfw you just came to get something to eat

It seems they're trying to avoid people who look like legit retards. As it makes hansen and crew look like shit for beating up on literal retards.

Why do redditors get so triggered that no crimes have been committed?

right here my guy

This guy looks like he's a little on the slow side

>sound

Hello and welcome to the internet.

Only around 10% of communication is linguistic. The rest is of tone of voice and body language. Text based communications leaves massive information gaps which our shitty monkey brains will fill with whatever most pleases our egos.

So you're literally imagining things dude.

Yea, but just a little. looks (and sounds like) he belongs in a permanent care facility.

tfw

Why do cunnybros have to pretend that the law doesn't exist?

You have no valid counter argument to any of those points.

Wut? Nothing you said actually made sense for this conversation

>going to the beach to see his niece
>stop by nearby house because the smell of cookies is too distracting
>suddenly find yourself on a setup and the whole police station is around the house
okay who was in the wrong here?

>WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS, JOHN

>Cred Forums cries when immigration laws are disregarded
>Cred Forums cries when laws protecting children are enforced
are they just cry babbys in general?

Its a basic primer on all text based discourse.

Lol you think I dont? Are you new here, pedo? Literally everyone can explain this to you. Its only a few autistic samefags who cant law

We had actual law students in this thread and you faggots were still in denial

slower than chip?

>I HAVE BEEN ON TELEVISION FOR TWENTY ((((FOUR))))) YEARS
First and only time I've heard him break his calm voice

>anyone who says something I don't like is Cred Forums

literal autism

Yep. They're just as bad as SJWs.

Yes.

>don't address or question legality
>lawfags start talking about legality

yea they were so btfo they couldn't even stand it lol

LOOKING FOR WORK AND STUFF

SJW is a literal meme that only exists in any tangible form because pol bitches and makes the boogeyman real. No normal person cares otherwise. Nobody promotes boogeymen like pol

No, you're spouting buzzword and got proven completely wrong last thread.

>hello, I did not go to college

That is nice.

Who here /churchofcawd/

>the literal dwarf who was sentenced for soliciting sex with a minor before the show
>tries to have sex with a minor before he goes to prison
>gets caught
LMAO2JAIL

>if I make up problems, they are real bc they are real in my head

Remember the guy who was so crippled he could barely walk, and the show was trying to act like he was some genius mastermind of cunny?

The point is if you spend any time in higher education you'll meet a literal ocean of literal SJWs.

me

No...you honestly dont. Its just people you associated the meme for...then it became real in the sense that you made it real for yourself bc you dont like the political climate and need something to hate

Has anyone watched his most recent interviews? Apparently he was interviewed by trolls and they made him cry but I can't find the video

Lol are you saying that the literal droves of lawfags and non pedos were all proven wrong despite you faggots repeating the same three tired points thread after thread?

papi

>if I dont believe in something it wont exist

Again you are just ranting, no actual factual argument other than >I'm right because I say so

... I mean, they quack, walk, and act like SJWs... but they're not... because you believe SJWs don't exist.

You hurt me, son.

Hes doing the same thing you are, desu.

That's how little engagement you're getting at this point.

I must be getting this wrong again but I thought the new eps where Tuesdays and Thursdays, Ep 4 where\when?

Is that the one where it's a chick and she talks to his mom and everything?

LINK DAT SHIT NIGGA

When women sweet talk him, he folds.

youtu.be/cFHvGtlcKSw

jesus you have a really warped sense of reality, you know that?

like that literally did not happen, but in order to feel like you're correct, you stipulate that it did.

tfw no gf who loves TCAP as much as me

tfw no snuggling as watching pedos get busted

Well, he did occasionally say something addressable.

In previous TCAP threads for the old show, pedos and their apologists coming out of the woodwork with "m-muh entrapment" and "thought crime!!" arguments was endearing. But now it's just annoying, like they're proving their complete inability to have any sense of self awareness in their pursuit to prove big mean ol chris hansen is bullying their friends :c

People can only work with what they're given, after all.

The argument on entrapment was cornered by the fact entrapment isn't illegal for civilians, the argument on thought crime was cornered by people posting cliffnotes and ignoring the implications.

So what're you going to do?

I dunno where this "it actually entrapment but it's okay it's not illegal for civvies!" meme came from, since that has nothing to do with why this show isn't entrapment.

and anybody who says something pedos dont like is reddit, like this is there safe space or something

Its only because we have collectively spent maybe 4 threads already explaining why it isnt entrapment...so there is nothing more to actually say at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=H6GKgWM5w9A

youtube.com/watch?v=wXfMLOz_734

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz2taG7KeHE

How do you figure?

No user, its more
>I have an animalistic need to create a scapegoat for what I perceive are problems, so I need to create a face for the direction of my misgivings. So if I believe hard enough and have people who equally believe hard enough, anyone can be that thing that I need. Thus fulfilling my own prophecy

If you dont think humans do this, you are a literal autist

And you wanting that to so desperately be true and tangible has absolutely nothing to do with it...right?

Negro I don't want it to be true. I want the exact opposite to be true. I'd really, really like for political correctness to go back to being the complete and total joke it was in the 90s. But that just is not happening.

Because the pedophiles are specified to have made the first advance. This wasn't always the case early on, but the show tightened up and learned from that.

>I mean, they quack, walk, and act like SJWs
If you actually attended anything outside of high school, you would know that majority of the students come from conservative families (because they tend to have $$$). they probably outnumber protesters 3 to 1.

You know why I'm here... and I know why I'm here...

>"political correctness" meme
>living in most free country in the world
>legally protected to say extreme shit on the daily if he wanted to, like god hating fags while protesting at funerals
>lives in a country where any editorial can print anything
>where the national enquierer is read more than actual news
>where the internet is unregulated
>where you can legally hold even KKK rallies under protection of 1st amendment
>where safe spaces axist at less than 1 percent of college campuses

Yeah, its totally not a boogeyman meme because some backwoods fucks get in trouble for calling blacks niggers and gays fags. Its almost like there are consequences for your speech..,after the fact...

And the counter was, were that true, perverted justice and tcap wouldn't need to exist, as law enforcement could just do this themselves. But they don't. They, in fact, cannot be involved at all.

surely shes trolling him

Chris Handsome might become my new hero, but i need to know the truth first:

Is he pro-Trump or pro-Hillary?

DC or Marvel?

Yes, you can do all of that without government intervention.

The problems arise in private institutions.

And even then, its not some orwellian apocalypse. Its private property. Cant really bitch and moan about property you dont own... On the statistical small chance you end up at a college with a safe space, of which there are so few, I cant count them on my fucking hand

The problem, of course, being private institutions becoming larger and more powerful than governments, except without any of the restrictions or protections.

Why the fuck is the female agent working the chat rooms wearing a bulletproof vest.

She doesnt even go out to meet him or help the police apprehend him. She literally just sits in a room on the computer and she feels the need for a god damn bulletproof vest.

Fucking women probably wanted it just so she could feel like what she was doing was dangerous and she was a bad ass or something despite the fact that all shes doing is chatting behind a computer she's literally the safest person in the group.

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

That's veering into borderline conspiracy territory.

Hi, there. Why don't you have a seat over there while I commit entrapment?
Why do you guys celebrate this dip shit so much?
I'm literally shaking with anger.

Alright so they aired 3 guys so far, which one of these fucks do you goys think is next?

I'm hoping for fedoraman, but knowing my luck we'll probably end up getting the fat Mexican on the bottom left.

pls eggman

The church of cawd seems like it has imploded. The only one I follow is Based Shaman, watching him now actually. The rest seem like faggots.

i feel so bad about him

he's getting milked like chris

he seems like a very lonely man who wants human contact instead of just a pedo

Hilary, Marvel

I wanna see the guy who said "No, Chris!" but chances are he ran and only talked to the police so there probably isn't much footage there.

/Templeoftcap/ here, shaman is pure cringe.

Just call me papi

When this happens in reality, let me know...

>making this about politics

kill yourself

>mfw leftist degenerate pedos project hard on Cred Forums

Tbqh lads I didn't make it and it legitimately probably wouldn't be on there if Killkit's twitter didn't have all the Trump shit on it.

>start chatting with the decoy
>meet up at her house
>Chris Hansen comes out
>act all excited about how you've always wanted to meet him and how you just made up all that chat stuff up
>he says he has the chat transcripts right here
>starts reading all the stuff you said about diddling kids
>tell him to read the first letter of each chat message
>"CHRIS HANSEN ROCKS AND IS COOL"

Would he let you go?

Guess who's getting released soon

Didn't this fuck actually molest/rape children?

Am I anything you expected?

jfc, that's the dictionary image for pedophile

>getting caught for being a pedo days before going to prison for being a pedo

U fucking wot m9?

>You're not a real predator? Just a pretend predator?
mfw

Yes, two.

youtu.be/lP20PtG_2bQ

>ignoring how all these pedos are conservicucks

>if I keep repeating it, it will be true
lmao

Trump and probably doesn't care about either.

>all those deranged Hillary voters

O I am laffin

It is true, faggot.

Nome of them either can vote, have voted or have ever voted. I doubt literally any of themcare Hillary supporters, Alex

no

Oh and we can probably blame the sperg yesterday that kept going on about how anti-pedos were just like SJWs.

Denial is a beautiful thing when you are retarded

We'll check around here, okay?

You are super autistic.

hansen is pretty cute
built good too

Don't turn this into a shitty circlejerk general

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

no

lol

It happens.

>Shaking with Anger

hey look that broad's got a tiny fuckin pecker

tss

For real, why are so many of these pedos so stupid? Why the fuck do they sign the form and speak to the cops without a lawyer.

The pedos who got away in the old cases were the ones who walked out when chris came in, didn't speak to chris and then asked for a lawyer when questioned. But so many are so fucking dumb they spill it all out, especially this last guy who straight up says he's here for sex, wtf.

Steve (The Iraq vet) could have got less charges on him if he had a lawyer. They tacked on an endangering minors charge for the gun and knife in his car. A decent lawyer could have had that charge dropped.

Not defending the guy or his actions, but damn man you think the first thing you do in this situation is ask for a lawyer.

>years of prison for wanting to have sex with a teenager who wants it and is physically ready for it and isn't actually a teenager
lmao what is wrong with burgerland

Hello, How are you doing? Can i tease and please your blank with my tongue and make you blank over and over?

It's a QUESTION

>at 12:55
>pedo on the verge of tears
>Chris still reading from the chat log
>"oh here's a good one"
>"is miss vagina thinking about mr. penis?"

Chris Hansen is an artist

A R T I S T
R
T
I
S
T

>implying some 13yos arent hot as fuck

oh yeah, I found this nice library of original TCAP pedos, each split up into his own episode instead of one big one

churchofcawd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5143

Daily reminder that these lonely idiots chasing expired cunny are not pedophiles

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.

Hansen is such a pompous fuck. I hope one of these guys beats his ass one day.

>cunny threads get deleted these days
>only 24/7 Hansen generals
>cunnyposters mad as fuck

two words, cunnyposters: get fucked stupid pedos

two words, facebookposters: get fucked stupid normies

>being private institutions becoming larger and more powerful than governments, except without any of the restrictions or protections.
Top kek Cred Forums pls go

Yes they are

>implying some 93yos arent hot as fuck

>They, in fact, cannot be involved at all.
Lol retard, in the Ohio episodes it was explicitly stated that police HAD to deputize PJ because the state requires participation if police in stings to be able to make arrests.

>if you dont like my show you are a pedophile
dude arguments lmao

This is disgusting.
Why do people watch this shit?
We truly are a sick society if we take pleasure in seeing the pain and humiliation of these sad, lonely guys.

>We truly are a sick society if we take pleasure in seeing the pain and humiliation of these sad, lonely guys.
>empathizing with convicted child molesters

It's crazy, the latest guy had even watched the show before so he must have known how many of the paedos got off with no charges just by staying silent. Instead he kept talking abd admitted he had already molested another kid and now he's in prison.

>thought crime
Kekd and leld
Some Orwellian bullshit right here.
>when all you have to argue with are fictional novels
RIP

>not having any compassion for another human being

Where do you rank on the scale, user?

Damn 7 years in prison

>not having compassion towards kiddiediddlers makes you an autist
>if you don't feel for a convicted child molester you don't have compassion for all
>dat slippery slope

The quality of a society is measured by how it treats those it doesn't like.

Look at how those vultures with cameras descend on this sad sap in his lowest moment.
This is truly vile.

>tfw you will never molest shota Hansen

how do i get a bod like papi

>The quality of a society is measured by how it treats those it doesn't like.
And that means not being allowed to not give them sympathy. Pls go with your freshman sociology drivel

It's sick. Someone needs to get this shit removed. I'm flagging these videos for copyright infringement and everyone else should do the same. If enough do it, it will be removed.

>For real, why are so many of these pedos so stupid?

Because they're in shock from realizing their lives are basically over no matter how they swing it. I'm surprised more don't freak out when they get busted, to be honest.

Episode 4 WHEN

next tuesday

Can we get these threads deleted/banned?
This is obvious spamming by Hansen and his shitty show.

this is probably one of the only boards aside from Cred Forums that would allow Hansen generals

other boards, particularly Cred Forums, love TCAP/Hansen and used to have threads all the time

the show is popular on Cred Forums and this is the Cred Forums Cred Forums board, so eternal hansen will stay

Not that user, but sympathy doesnt mean you condone illegal or illicit behavior. You can condemn what they do as horrible, but that doesnt mean you are devoid of sympathy for them. Ideally, yoi dont want them raping kids and you dont want this behavior to go untreated either.

>What age do you think that boy was?
>"23 I think"
>Want to try that again?
>"No, he said he was 23 what's the problem?"
>I have the transcript, that's what the problem is.

How can a man be so savage?

How has Hansen not been convicted of raping dozens of men on television?

Just a disclaimer (I made the chart) I am I "conservaicuck" myself but I will admit most of these pedo-apologists on the right will brag about how fucking little girls/boys is "superior" or there is literally nothing wrong with it.

The left has them too, but their goal is just to sympathize with pedos not exactly "support" them.

Liberals usually are pedo-sympathizers not pedo-supporters.

Just as fucking bad, just a bit different.

>I misread the conversation
>I'm dyslexic, check your privilege
>I genuinely thought he was 23 and there is no way you can prove otherwise

How would Hansen respond to this?

>Hansen has raped over 300 men
>They will never forget his face or his voice
>None of them will be able to watch NBC again even when they get out of prison

A dislexic isnt a retard

Thats not even true and you know it. No liberal is sympathetic to the point of saying this is ok behavior. So fuck off with that. The most liberals say is that these people need medical and psychological help...which they do. Thats not condoning or "sympathizing" with the behavior you autist

*cough COUGH*

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

youtube.com/watch?v=DaimRZSh81A

google pls

there are numerous articles appearing on liberal rags like huffington post and other hot garbage promoting sympathy for these creeps

see: sarah nyberg or however the fuck you spell it, lena ROCKS IN YOUR BOX LOL dunham

Alright then
>I'm dyslexic and illiterate and on the autism spectrum
>you wouldn't arrest an autistic dyslexic retard for making an honest mistake, would you?

Exactly, no matter how much you deny it, both sides of the political spectrum have freaks and freak-supporter/sympathizers.

Even as a conservative I can admit that.

>they browsed Cred Forums before
>9 years later, get released
>visit Cred Forums
>go to Cred Forums
>see this thread
>stands up, look for the nearest stool, and sit on it
No escape

>other boards, particularly Cred Forums, love TCAP/Hansen and used to have threads all the time
>used to
Well guess what
We're starting up again

it's almost like their political beliefs have little to nothing to do with what gets them off

H
M
M

>Complains about people saying "muh SJW boogeyman"
>"muh Cred Forums boogeyman"
noooooooooice

One is a weird youtube video and the other is an article that isnt condoning fucking children

>They hear one of their friends (if they still have any) say "hey man I found this funny vid sit over here"
>Piss runs down their pants
>Immitently starts crying as they sit on the stool
Scars can heal but the mental ones never go away

But they arent condoning child rape...there is a fucking difference between condoning and sympathizing. You can detest the behavior and still support psychology to try and figure out how to prevent this more

>both sides of the political spectrum have freaks and freak-supporter/sympathizers.
Both sides have the worst kinds of people. Cred Forumsshit isn't conservative shit, just as SJW isn't liberal shit. They are just Cred Forumsshit and SJWshit, respectively. They are the same brand of shit with different flavors of shit.

Exactly user, that's what I'm getting at, a freak is a freak, being liberal or conservative does not make you better or worse

I never said pol was a boogeyman. Its just a bunch of loud and illiterate autists

I THINK YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE YOU AREN'T, user

I JUST DROPPED IN TO SHIT ON THE LIBERAL SAYING THERE WERE NO LIBERAL SYMPATHIZERS, SORRY TO CONFUSE YOU

It's highly probable that the pedosperg was one of the people caught by TCAP and he gets the urge to take a seat every time he sees these threads

that guy was a legitimate retard

>TWICE

No liberals are saying "this behavior is okay and is totally fine"

You really want this to be a political thing, dont you?

>Not so illiterate when you said you wanted to blank her blank were you

are you mentally challenged? i just said
go jump in front of a truck, faggot

The video doesnt sympathize with pedophilia...you realize that after thirty goddamn seconds

I don't know what he's saying user, but I think you can agree that it doesn't matter in the end, the sympathizer/supporter/actual pedo could be liberal, conservative, in the middle, or whatever.

It don't matter in the end you are still a fuck.

Rather harsh

Yes, it talks about an article sympathizing with pedophilia you god damn retard.

>wanting to fuck a child is an "honest mistake"

>implying Cred Forums is one person and they're all like that
>implying you're not generalizing
>implying complaining about "them" in a completely unrelated thread isn't weird
Why you lying boo?

You didnt watch the video...

It talks about the Salon article you posted. It does not support normalizing pedophilic behavior. Im sorry if you dont watch your own videos you link you dimb faggot

it was called for

Not him but he's correct for the majority of Cred Forumsacks, especially the newer, GG-era, ones

The video does not support the Salon article...

MY DINNER

I KNOW THAT HOW FUCKING DENSE AARE YOU!?

Not really

OH CAWD

Im the dense one...sure. Scroll up you retarded faggot. Your first link was a single Salon article talking about a pedophile, the article never condones pedophikic behavior, just how the guy suffers with his sexual attraction to children.

The video is about that same Salon article, it also doesnt support, sympathize or condone pedophilic behavior.

Neither things you posted have anything even to do with "look at liberals sympathizing with pedophilia" because none of that fucking shit happens in your links.

You are seriously illiterate

yes really, retard

I don't even disagree that some of Cred Forums is cancerous. It's just that he was complaining about people creating a boogeyman then created one himself.

>suffers
Oh no he "suffers" from being a pedophile! Such a terrible thing! All those slutty kids who tempt him, such little bastards!

I didnt create a boogeyman, all I said was thay pol creates boogeymen, which they do. Youd have to be autistic not to see that

Criticisms arent just boogeymen by themselves

that jojo poster has been posting constantly for longer than i can remember, i went to bed and he's still here. he's going mental.

Thats neither here nor there really. If its a sexual orientation, and something he cant ever morally or legally act upon, that can cause a level of suffering, since we dont have any decent way to treat him

>just how the guy suffers with his sexual attraction to children.

how awful, i hope he recovers soon ;^)
i used a jojo pic too now people think i'm him :(((

The majority of Cred Forums are just as shit as SJWs this is a fact. Now kiss and make up, right there have a kiss over there.

Me explaining that he probably suffers isnt me condoning that behavior. Some of you neets are really fucking dense

none of those link support your claim? what are you doing.

Well then castrate yourself chemically or get yourself locked up if you "suffer"

>Liking underaged girls is a sexual orientation
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>literally shit-talking a boring board on a completely unrelated thread making it seem worse than it actually is
Why you lying papi?

Except SJW is legit a meme that nobody actually gives any attention or energy to except for those who have gone out of their way to make them a meme...

>except for those who have gone out of their way to make them a meme...
So majority of Cred Forums?

Im not a pedophile attracted to children...

like you do with Cred Forums lad?

No I'm just giving you a solution if you or others "suffer" from wanting to fuck a child

how can i understand you when you are making zero sense.

>Some of you neets are really fucking dense
A lot of people ITT just go with knee-jerk reaction about how they hate pedophiles, even if that is completely irrelevant to the argument at hand.

Some people should just learn to count to ten and think before they post.

>Posts article defending pedophiles
>Posts a video discussing the article
>"I can't understand"

How retarded are pedo-sympathizers?

Its literally not the same thing you retard, this isnt a thing that works two ways. Its not backwards compatible. Pol creates boogeymen. Thats a thing that the community thrives on. There is evidence for it. There is effort over there. Its an actual criticism

Ever noticed how cunnyposting gas effectively ceased after /Hansen/ became a thing? Even cunnyposting has ceased on /fit/

Hating pedos is wrong user?

Well I'm sorry if I offended any pedo-kin who feel 'attacked' at all~

>Pedo
>Beating anyones ass

Just look at the fat neckbeards in this thread(probably yourself included).

There is actual supportive science that the predisposition for attraction to children is a genetic trait....or even aj actual orientation, yes. It doesnt make it right.

t.pedophile

What's "cunnyposting" user?

Because the article doesnt defend pedophiles and the video doesnt condone or sympathize that behavior

Were your hands shaking so much that you didnt even bother to read your own links?

>cunnyposting
A thing of the past. Based hansen

Well then it's time to rev up those gas chambers, I'm ready to purge some mistakes!

Letting your hatred blind you in an argument where that hatred is irrelevant is both wrong and immature. I'd say childish, people who do this have yet to learn how to behave.

For you
You're crying about a board on a completely unrelated thread.

Is it that bad? I must know

Is that factually wrong faggot?

What do you do with evidence that this is a thing the community actively does? Ignore it? Pretend that its the same on both sides even when one half isnt even an actual fucking thing that exists outside some people's imaginations?

Best threads on Cred Forums in a while, thanks lads.

>Posts article defending pedophiles
no?
>Posts a video discussing the article
which does not condone pedophilia?

get some rest.

Well I personally think it's more "wrong" to want to fuck a child, but you know I'm just not being reasonable or rational I guess man.

I guess I'll forever be a bigot upon these poor poor souls~

Ive never said I wanted to fuck a chuld.

Nobody now talking has said anything close to "its okay to fuck kids"

What's a "chuld" mate. That some sort of new urban slang word that's hip with the kiddies nowadays.

I don't hate people based on what they think.

I somehow highly doubt that

That's because you're unable to see that other people have different opinions than yours.

A "chuld" is a used child, already diddled, not as good but if you can get it, it's better than nothing

Pedos have weird lingo

And I disagree with those opinions, I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to have those opinions I just think they are wrong.

I'm sorry if that offends you

Or it was a typo

>I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to have those opinions I just think they are wrong.
No, you're saying I couldn't be serious with my opinions, since you're unable to believe others have different opinions. Which is fairly normal of immature posters on Cred Forums, so don't sweat it.

He was cute, build good

Well god damn user, you fucking twisted that one me so well I have to bow down to your obviously superior intellect

>watching episode 3
>the fucking phone case at 1:57

i paused and couldn't see what that was, the green one right?

Yeah it's quite blurry, looks like she has pic related on it.

the pedo apologists vs. anti-pedos "discussions" are really the only thing that keeps these threads alive.

14 isn't pedophilia, americuck.

jfc

C1, everyone, C1!

>call me by my special pedo pronouns you bigot!

Aw shit I should have put that on the chart

>hurr
It's a matter of semantics, but teenagers are by definition not children.
Pedophilia is thus an incorrect term.

>but muh americuck proddy logic
Were you a child at age 14-16?
Almost nowhere aside from the US has a puritan-tier age of consent.

>but uhrrr
Americans, pls. Just because you guys are braindead people so fat you can't distinguish a pre pubescent kid from a teenager it doesn't mean the rest of the world needs to abide by your idiocy.

Love it or leave it, pedo.

Thank you, Hansen, for getting these fucks get buttblasted so bad!~

translation: As a 30 year old neck beard I have the RIGHT to be able to fuck a 14-year-old because people from a hundred years ago did it so that makes it ok!

Doesn't matter if its the correct term. Its a blanket term for all everyone that fucks with underage kids. Pedo is just fine.

Hansem catches guys trying to fuck kids.
Kids aren't teenagers.

>but muh 18 years old
Surely you like being on the same level as Florida, Turkey and Haiti, americucks?

>buttblasted!
I am not American :^) I couldn't be less affected by retarded laws from like a dozen amerilard states.

New thread

I'm 19, but imagine what you will.

Finally someone at least trying to argue his point. First, I am arguing that the meaning of the word doesn't fit.
Second:
What is "underage"?
The defintion varies, trying to pretend the 18 year old one is ubiquitous or objectively correct is silly.

>Sh-shut up you dumb americans you just ignorant of our man-boy love

>if I shitpost it will hide the fact I have no arguments

>Kids aren't teenagers.
they can be.

How so? Unless you mean early teens but that is usually called something else here.
Not sure how to say it in english.