ON THIS EPISODE OF MYTHBUSTERS WE TEST THE MYTH BY BLOWING IT UP

ON THIS EPISODE OF MYTHBUSTERS WE TEST THE MYTH BY BLOWING IT UP

if you captioned this, i bet you'd get a lot of upvotes on facebook and 9gag m8.

>it's a our writers make up a myth just so we can bust it episode

>On this episode of mythbusters we build a large contraption while 3 idiots crash a car

>that one seen inna movie is a myth

Kek

>it's a Kari episode

>on this episode of Mythbusters we test whether a vagina will literally explode after receiving four loads of cum

What do you suppose her asshole looks like?

>in this episode we ruin everything by showing you a preview of what we are about to do

like a brown, wrinkly hole

probably like an asshole, id imagine

Red and hairy

YOU JUST KNOW

i find her and the entire b crew insufferably annoying

i think they hit their low point about season 4 or so where they did myths related to old sayings

> can you REALLY find a needle in a haystack?

cringed so hard i anally prolapsed

>its a they actually both hate each other in real life episode

>It's an "anyone could tell you the myth is false but we're going to test it anyway and act like there was ever any doubt at all that it was false" episode

>its "They test a myth that's already well-known as true/false through reputable science" episode

>its a "there is no way this myth will be confirmed but it somehow manages to be true" episode

My dick.

>it's a "we fired the 3 side team members including Kari Byron most loved star of the show and are then surprised when the series is cancelled after a few weeks" episode

>that episode where they proved that blacks have lower IQs than whites

Wew

Someone should release an edit with all the B crew stuff taken out.

There black history month special was really shocking

I was honestly surprised they had Sam Raimi guest star on that episode

How did they get away with that?

>that episode where they proved that Obama's birth certificate wass a hastily assembled printout from Kinko's

>its a 9/11 is accidentally proven to be a hoax episode
That was a strange Veteran's Day special

I still remember watching it with moms.

>that gas chamber episode

My grandpa walked out after watching that episode

>that episode where they couldn't prove that ovens were an effective tool for mass genocide

ON THIS EPISODE, WE TEST THE MYTH TO SEE IF WE CAN REALLY DODGE A SNIPER RIFLE BULLET

>that "can women orgasm during rape" episode

I hadnt seen Kari break down in tears like that since the water torture episode.

> it's a I tuned in 3 minutes late so I have no fucking idea what "myth" they're testing episode

They should have a graphic up throughout the episode saying what the myth is 2bh

underrated

That they're not real life friends in any way?

is better.

>lets vary one factor and don't consider possible interactions of factors, no randomization, a sample of size 3, and no statistical power to interpret our results

LMAO SCIENCE RULES

you're literally a retard Cred Forums

if anything it became shit when every commercial break they literally backtracked to explain what they were doing and wasting 1-2 minutes of air time

fucking newfaggot

it was like that for the last 5 -ish seasons i believe