12th season starts next month

>12th season starts next month
>2 more seasons already confirmed after that

How exactly did this happen? I've seen a few episodes and I wasn't impressed.

so at this point i skipped over the leviathan arc cus itwas doo doo. should i even continue watching at this point? do they ever meet god?

>do they meet God

Yup and you'd be surprised who it is

Gonna stop you right here, no you will not. It was the most hinted at secret in the show.

Stop watching after they catch up to their mom's killer. Perfect little show.

I've only seen the first episode of season 11.

I thought 10 was going to be the last, and then I thought 11 was going to be the last.

Not that I'm complaining, it's a great series, I just want to know when these two brothers will be able to finally rest.

girls were fangirling honestly almost every following is great until girls come to it and thats coming from the guy with probably the most neutral standing on PC agendas girls are obsessive beings and with obsession comes ignorance
so to put in short it was pretty good for the first 5 until the girls started watching and the humans became GODS

they dont want to rest their supreme pussies dude they say they're gonna protect the world but nearly half of the problems were caused by them crying over each other

SAM?!

DEAN!?

I walk around yelling this a lot.

It's great.

in your house?

Ok

>How exactly did this happen?
Ackles and Padalecki sold their solds to the CW.

>all the angels in heaven use current human technology and fashion

it was hinted two times, the first time being completely understandable and the last time it was like an easter egg

>charlie travels to the wizard of oz

the fuck was that shit?

Strong, loyal fanbase of 1 million women viewers.

is this the show where they fight satan himself in the 4th season and it keeps going on after that sometime?

Isn't this a show for tumblr girls?

its chuck the prophet there i saved you no time cause you'll figure it out the moment you meet him

This. Neither Jensen Ackles and Jared Padaleki have done any work outside of Supernatural since 2009.

>Supernatural now has more bad seasons than good

it hurts

Zacharia said that he has 3 head and 6 wings or some bullshit, but all the angels seems to have vessels, whether or not we're looking at them w/ Sam and Dean's "limited minds".

Hell, Mark Pellegrino is lucifer's vessel in the cage after he dumped his body in season 5. Which makes no sense except plot convenience.

Holy shit did this show jump the shark.

>oh btw this guy is god, and this girl is god's sister

Angles were a mistake.
Seasons 1-3 were best.

>monster comes up behind them and knocks them out

>ties them up instead of killing them

everytime

I think it's a solid show up to season 5.
Then it just disintegrates.

Yep, they fought the Sister of God and killed the Death in last 2 seasons.

Yep, they fought the Sister of God and killed the Death in last 2 seasons.

Fan girls driving the show into the ground because their giney tickled while watching it.

they have some prime breeding material on the show sometimes

Exactly, this show switched from monster hunting to mah family drama causing the apocalypse. Shit was so lame.

"YOU DICK"

It's being funded entirely by tumblr now. Everyone else hasn't watched it since season 5.

I still watch it.

I just want to see how it ends.

>ends
kek

Remember when supernatural was a comfy monster hunting show and not a tumblerina pandering sitcom?

>it's a monster of the week where the monster is just a human with different colored eyes whose special power is throwing Sam and Dean against walls episode

Bruh couldn't agree with you more

im done after the last season .. i just picture sam and dean are happy with their mom return and that's it.

its been a quite a journey but its time to end it

what tumblerina?
watched till season 10 and didnt notice anything really

>yfw you are to blame by encouraging all the chuck shirley, fandom and LARPing shit in season 4/5

No that's fanfic's fault

You know lads, I haven't watched the show since season 10 and at this point I don't think even Big Johnny Winch could get me to come back

the last season featured lucifer and god and his sister and was pretty neat tbqh

I haven't seen the show in many years but this is still such a relatable post. It made me laugh, enjoy the (you), frogposter.

I actually lost interest long before season 6 desu, it was when the angels first showed up, you see I've always prefered ghosts and urban legends in this show to demons, so when angels and all the other religious stuff showed up it was a bummer for me, though I've still watched up to the season 5 ending

Who are your supernaturalfu's bros?

b-b-b-b- but the men of letters london devision