How will they bring him back?

They've established that Zod's ship can revive dead Kryptonians. It seems most likely that Batman will figure out the same methods Luthor used and resurrect Superman. I think it would be kind of lame to just have Superman pop out of his grave and save the day at the last minute, but that is a possibility. Any other ideas?

Shoot the coffin into the sun?

>that red emblem on black backdrop

Who gives a shit.

I do, friend :)

He wasn't dead. Not really anyway. He's in a healing coma of sorts right now. It will play out similar to the comics.

FUCKING SPOILERS

Hope it will be like resurrection of Christ.

Like this.

BvS ended less than a minute before he was about to pop out of the coffin

the biggest problem is Clarke returning or if the resurrection just means he'll assume the superman role forever

Wonder how that works out with the solo flick in the works

I like the idea of the Leaguers all spilling their blood into the pool like Lex did for Zod.

>Superman worshippers will dig up his grave believing to resurrect him and discover his body his missing, fuelling a conspiracy he is back
>Lex will also play a part since he knows everything about Krypton culture now, and will sell his knowledge for a reduced sentence
>The government from that agreement with Luthor, attempt to engineer a being similar in capabilities to Superman
>Batman does another switcharoo and yoinks the information
>discovers details Lex explaining Kryptonians are almost indestructible when in direct contact of 'yellow' sunlight
>ergo Batman digs up real Superman and he's back
thats how I imagine it would happen

>He wasn't dead.
He's not dead, he's just resting.
So, it's like the dead parrot sketch.
Bravo Snyder you fucking hack.

>He's not dead
You're stupid. This isn't a tv show. They have to tease him returning somehow. Doesn't mean you should take the dirt shifting so literally. Fuck, even tv shows do teases like this when they go on break.

>They have to tease him returning somehow.
I wonder how else they'll tease us whether he's alive or not
I really liked the DC films but this was just stupid putting him right there

So did they bury an empty coffin here because his body is in Smallville?

LMAO

This. It's a comic book movie, they'll manage to think of something nonsensical enough and there'll be no character development whatsoever.

Pretty sure Batman says that.

>After three days some women will say that they saw Superman wandering around
>"total bullshit" says Perry "but anyway pulitzer winner Lois Lane go and see if these voices are true. Also ask for bigfoot"
>Superman dresses in white
>"Is that really you?" asks Lois
>Superman smiles benevolently and impose his hands on Lois healing her by her morning back pain and healing also two cavities
>"Do you believe in me now Lois?"
>"Yes"
>A man approaches "I refuse to believe in you"
>Superman snaps his neck
>"Fucking heretic. Let's purge this world"

>Directed by Zack Snyder
>Written by no one

I think Supes has to do a bit more soul searching besides saving the world b/c Lois "was his world." At least I never caught onto any new motivation that Superman had besides trying to save his mom and gf. Maybe I just missed it

Kek

I imagine it will be a case of he has been alive and living off grid until what the JL are fighting goes public, at which point he comes back.

Possible reasons for him going off grid? Taking a break? Learning to live as a man, as a call back to BvS? Not at full power? Who knows, but I doubt he'll just pop out of the grave

Why do you doubt, user?

Yeah it seems weird they killed off the Clark identity after a few minutes screen time in BvS. The long term effects of Clark Kent dying are more catastrophic than is being given

Every single press photo of Supes in the DCEU I'm getting the impression he REALLY doesnt know what to do with his arms

Batman questions Lex about the Kryptonian ship looking for a way to revive Supes

because Lex would just give that information away.

Interrogate him then.

Batman wouldn't do this in the DCEU. Batman in the DCEU is a fucking retard.

>emails wonder woman
>OH IS SHE WITH YOU!?
>throws ultimate super weapon that can kill fucking super man just... into a river...
>doesn't kill someone who he thinks needs to be taken out because "his mum had the same name as mine".
>1% chance becomes absolute certainty
>gets obviously caught trying to plant tracker but still continues to plant it anyway
>is then confused when it isnt where he left it

literally... knowing the Batman they're setting up in the DCEU. Batman will put a lot of work into finding out how Supes came back, then he'll call in Lucius Fox to give him a hand with the tech. Fox will turn up quicker than Batman to the Supes ship, and begin work. At which point Batman will show up and get super confused as to why Fox is there, which causes a 1% chance that Fox is actually Zod, resurrected. Obviously, Batman has to take this as absolute certainty. So he tries to take out Fox. Fox dodges around getting lucky to avoid some of the Bat's batarangs, but eventually the fight abates when a stray Batarang hits a console next to Supe's body.

Machinery starts to fire into action, loud noises and steam pump out of the slab beneath Superman's body. Superman eventually wakes up from this, to which Batman again... confused... tries to work out what's going on. There's a 1% chance that this is part of the ships defenses once conflict is detected on board. So that means its an absolute certainty. "What are you, some kind of Supermandroid?" he says with a chuckle to himself. Before trying to take on Superman for the second time. After about 30 seconds of fighting, Wonder Woman shows up and stops the fight before anyone is killed.

Batman vs Superman 2: Dusk of Justice.

The new gods will sense energy coming out of the coffin, revive him, he will be evil and memory less under their control, something something batman will have to save Lois so Lois can brake the Control. They have over superman, ergo she is the key.

Superman saved batman in the last movie, now it's his turn Screencap this

>>throws ultimate super weapon that can kill fucking super man just... into a river...

Lois did that

>into finding out how supes came back
I meant Zod, but whatever.

he did at the end of batman v superman, and it was hopeless. The only hope is lex doing a deal with whoever (Amanda Waller or some bollocks) for a reduced sentence, and Batman nabbing the details

Supes was already alive at the end of murderman vs murderman: birth of murder dipshit

Point remains, Batman... arguably the smartest person in DC comics - threw the ultimate super weapon of death to one side and just left it there to be thrown into a river.

That's totally unbatmanlike.

>He wasn't dead.

of course not.

Man of Steel 2 will start with "You're probably wondering how I got here" and then the camera will zoom out to Superman sitting in a tree with binoculars looking at his grave.

easy story structure. DC should pay me.

Someone (or something... the Kryptonian AI or even Brainiac or something) will steal the body and try to create his own Superman. The side effect will be that the real Supe's cells will be bathed in yellow sun, and he will come back because he wasn't only 99.9% 'dead' or something. Supes will fight bad!Supes with the help of the JLA becuae real Supes will be too weak and the JLA not strong enough on it's own.

What does emailing WW have anything to do with the quote? She's a superhuman and at that point all superhumans have been kryptonians, it's only natural he would assume she had some relation to Superman.
All your other points are retarded too, did you watch the movie even? He did not throw the spear into a fucking river.

>man orders coffee
>mocha frappe mini latte to go!
>man takes coffee and walks outside
>explosion happens off camera
>pan shot to reveal Clark Kent sporting s beard so no one knows it's him
>record scratch sfx
>VO: I guess you're wondering how I ended up here...
>SOMEBODY

I accept cash and academy awards, Snyder, you fucking hack

Just kino things.

We heard you the first time

that sounds awful. Think you've been watching too many comedies trying to force jokes like that.

see He left a weapon it took fucking ages to build that could literally kill superman to one side. Sure he didnt throw it in the river himself, but he basically enabled that to happen by not doing the thing Batman would do, and taking it with him.

And he literally emailed her - so he's very aware that Superman didn't bring her to the party. It makes no sense to say that line at all. Just... put yourself in this position... You're going to the cinema with your friend Bill... You also texted Jane and invited her along too. You get to the cinema and see Bill, and as you say hi, jane shows up too.... you look at bill and say "Oh is she with you?"

It's a dumb line dude.

read a book.

Why did they use the traditional design and not the one he wears in the actual fucking movie?

it was a traditional funeral

But where did they get that emblem design from if he's been using the Snyder version all this time?

thats the one on Supermans suit too trust in Zack "Kubrick" Snyder