ITT: Episodes of the Simpsons that only you like

ITT: Episodes of the Simpsons that only you like.

It's not the best episode by far but it always cracks me up when homer puts the trillion dollar bill in the vending machine

Hehe, noo... You see with your EYES, friend!

get over yourself.
everyone like carnes des burro.

>"now give it back"
>"give what back?"

KINO

die, please. It's one of those five/six episodes that make me watch the deadliest catch while eating

I like it

it's reaaaaaally bad, but at least not offensive like 8/10, great episode.

But the only thing we've learned from satellite photos is that it's not on the roof

moaning lisa

So what's the general opinion of that gay marriage episode? I like it but don't really see it discussed much, so don't know if it's hated or not. Was on a terrible season though

it's really bad but has a couple of good jokes. Homer throwing the "death before gay marriage" sign and grandpa saying it's against God or something like that

The Squirt and the Whale

>mad_men.png

>So what's the general opinion of that gay marriage episode?

It's REALLY dated.

the one about the monorail

I like the Armin Tamzarian episode. I liked what they were trying to achieve with it.

FUCK YOU!

i know. only i like it
though I havent seen it since it first aired actually, and would probably think it's shit now.

>die, please.

Can you not read the fucking thread topic you piece of shit?

Last Simpson thread i was in I saw Marge be not Proud and A Streetcar named Marge getting flak, but that was a fluke right? Those are great episodes.

Marge be not proud is a shit episode.

Instead of doting on Bart like she has every other time ("oh my special little guy") she acts like a complete cunt to him and practically disowns him.
It's so out of character. Bart is a screw up.

Skinner is by far, my most beloved character.

It's his non-threatening integrity, the eagerness to please, the innocence and naivety, the fact that he really loves the kids and the school. This joke episode
only made it better