ITT: Moves you like but others didn't

ITT: Moves you like but others didn't

go to bed, steve

whole movie should've just been him climbing to the very top. instead, it turned into a Law & Order drug plot.

Tv show was MUCH better.

same story, but now in 13hour long?

BvS

No, although it starts exaclty like it did in the film. The show happens after the film but with different protagonist and they retcon the ending a little, in the show Coopers character did not become permanently mega smart, he just found non permanent cure for side effects. Mc of the show is a very positive good guy so most of the time it's a very good comedy.

Feels bad knowing Roxy will never be my wife.

To the Wonder

I don't like that movie because I was addicted to adderall for like a year and shit ruined my life

>o-one of my f-f-favourites

I dropped it after that scene where he was being "smart" and claimed that the Germans invaded Russia in the winter. They invaded in June.

I do not get invited to many parties.

I liked it as well.

sounds retarded

Winter is in June on the fun hemisphere of the world you cuck cock

>>>Reddit

Can't really get past him forgetting to pay his debt when he literally remembers everything else or the fact that he was the only one of the human trials who thought to improve the drug.

right in the feels.

I thought he said that napoleon invaded russia in the winter
which is correct

either way I like the movie

People didn't like that? It was pretty decent and under the radar, it's not popular enough for people to really get upset about.

I've seen this 15-20 times.

I like the characters and didn't go into it hoping for gay greek god shit so I enjoyed it as a war drama.

I feel like this had potential, but it lost me after they started killing people for stupid bullshit
"Let's go after people who annoy me lol"

No it wasn't. It was great in the very beginning though. Only character I give a shit about anymore is Piper.

Under rated dark comedy, not very memorable though.
I'd watch if in the mood.
Wasn't very good, just forgettable.
Wasn't good.

>fun hemisphere
the chink, spic, nigger, arab and aborigine hemisphere

But this is legit good.

I kind of like the premise of the film, but was irritated when it came out because of all the drugfags and dudebros raving about how cool the film was despite not getting its "message". Not surprisingly a lot of these same people dislike the ending.

>dude drugs lmao
>dude bradley cooper takes drugs and becomes super smart!!!

I literally worked as staff at a rehab center while the patients watched this and not one of them said anything like that.

I really like The Da Vinci Code.

>I literally worked as staff at a rehab center while the patients watched this and not one of them said anything like that.

I'm not talking about people in rehab, i'm talking about dumb college kids and highschoolers. Most of these kids liked this film because it allowed them to live through it vicariously, and because they themselves were into drugs like speed identified with it.

Go to bed, Satan.

I remember my friends made me watch this as they said it was amazing

fucking plebs and their standards I swear, it was trash

Was already dated when it came out. It was obviously made by a boomer still upset at the Bush administration

I personally feel this was made because to contrast the movie Super.
>that Juno shit talk
>basically the same plot as Super except it's the same guy destroying everything he doesn't like
>that pedo shit talk obviously referencing Juno and side kick bullshit
The problem with the movie is simply that it lacked the money to do what it wanted to do.

That director has balls though. World's Greatest Dad is fucking brutal. You keep laughing while crying.

Limitless was a really cool concept though. I would've loved a show (not the one we ended up getting) where there's a world of these drug addict taking super intelligence pills running the world. And the more naturally smart you are, the more the drug makes you smarter.

The ending somewhat hinted that he was going to be president, he was controlling major companies and had written a best seller.
What more could the guy do?

That and 13 Hours make me feel that Michael Bay doesn't give a single shit about America. It makes me feel as though he purposefully knows that his Transformer movies are shit but doesn't give a shit because he can make billions off them.

Best Keira

I hate this film franchise so much, enough hatred to block out the sun.

Then we shall watch the movie in the shades.

yeah i agree. i dont get what people hated about it