What's the most kino instant ramen to eat while watching kino?

What's the most kino instant ramen to eat while watching kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOL40dnFTVs
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=81946
peopleofwalmart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nongshim (((Black))), duh

youtube.com/watch?v=NOL40dnFTVs

I'm partial to Mama's Creamy Shrimp Tom Yum flavor.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=81946

Space Dandy
Paprika

>tfw local store never carries black
>tfw just the regular kind

They always have it in stock at my local WalMart if you dont mind navigating the normie hordes

I bought over 100 containers of nongshim "udon" because they were on sale at 99 ranch for 10 cents each. The first one I tried nearly made me hurl. Nongshim "udon" contains styrofoam-textured fish flavoured discs which are honestly the most heinous foodstuff I have ever ingested. I still have these containers piled up in a cupboard as a monument to foolishness. Why else would they have been priced at 10 cents? Now, I think before purchasing ramen noodles. I think pretty hard.

That's why you buy the Nongshim Black, it's just a spicy chicken flavor, but it's a little better than the Nissin or the Maruchan stuff

I only eat woowee brand esubatsu noodles

what's the best place to get nongshim black? it's like $2/bowl on amazon

this, honestly haven't had anything that comes even close

>want to heat up ramen now
>mum only bought two kung pao flavour
>ate them both
>only have teriyaki left

Thanks for the tip, will definitely check them out next time

Bored of nongshim and indomie
All the good stuff are Asia exclusives

Brand is irrelevant

Presentation is all

>Reddit cream flavor ramen
Dropped into the trash

>tfw you fell for the Ottogi Buckwheat Chilli Noodle meme

These things are fucking disgusting, at least I only have 5 I'll never eat and not 99

this is the only ramen i've ever tried

>heating up ramen
>not heating up water
do frogposters seriously do this irl?

>normie hordes

Lmao this is the kind of guy people are naturally disgusted by. Like during school if he sat next to a girl she would dread the whole experience. Fag probably lives off of neetbux

kek

that vacant stare

I was talking about the spics and the white trash that go to walmart in pajamas and let their little screaming crotchfruit run around like it's a McDonald's playplace; why the fuck did this trigger you? Are you a shitskin or are you white trash?

Where do you buy food that normies don't shop at? Do you go to one of those pretentious health food stores that all the hipsters buy groceries from?

WalMart is known to attract the dregs of society bro, calm down

peopleofwalmart.com

shin ramyun and jackie brown

I have that same microwave

Well I go to the store when the spic and white trash hordes aren't buying 3 shopping carts full of crap. So usually not on the 1st or the 15th and not between 3p-2a. So which category of human trash do you fall into that my posts trigger you so hard?

Sprouts and Albertsons usually have good sales, though

>Instant ramen
>Takes several minutes to make

They should call it Several minutes ramen.

> They named instant noodles the best invention of the 20th century.

>As for life-changing technology, that came in at No. 2: karaoke.

Why are modern Japanese people such memes?

>Minute Rice
>actually takes 7 minutes to make

They should call it 7 Minute Rice

>ramen

All the radiation from the bombs killed their testosterone levels. Fukushima's radiation was the last nail in the coffin.

So much this.

I do my shopping the 24-hour Safeway at 3am twice a week just to avoid people of this ilk.

Damn this thread is making me crave some instant ramen but I don't have any and it's 3 in the morning

go to 7-11

>grocery shopping late at night to avoid people
>being this socially awkward and shut in

Lmao what a fucking loser

This

Its either Maruchan, or you're a pretentious fuck who thinks he's too good for 25 cent ramen.

Head to Safeway

It's less being "socially awkward" and more like he probably doesn't want to play hopscotch when walking down the aisle to avoid kicking or stepping on a kid running around off its leash

Or you realize there are literally thousands of brands/styles/flavors of instant ramen and it's just plain retarded to stick to just one. Maruchen creamy chicken is good, though.

I also grocery shop during the day, but only at higher-priced stores in upper middle class neighborhoods or better. It isn't about avoiding people or "normies," it's about wanting fast service.

Yes, I will wake up at 3am or pay seven dollars extra to avoid waiting in line for 20 minutes.

>tfw realizing the upper basket in the shopping cart is for shit-diapered kids to sit in, not to carry the bread

>tfw you realized hitting Hot water then 10 ounce on your Keurig is the perfect amount for your cup Ramen so you can have one instantly any time you want one without having to microwave or boil water

>the upper basket in the shopping cart

You mean the fold out baby seat?

What did you think the plastic rectangular flap was for?

some of us use it to hold our purse

Separating two loaves of different types so that the cart is orderly

Just because you carry a purse doesn't make you a girl, user

Be my gf you stupid whore I'll kill you I love you you're the best thing that has ever happened to me I'll choke you until you're dead

These are pretty good

Cringe

meant for

aw he forgot the water. my mom used to heat up noodles this way and i told her that heating up styrofoam in a microwave releases demonic amounts of cancer agents

i make it in a coffee pot

Wait, do you not just use the kettle then pour the boiled water over the noodles?

This shouldn't be rocket science

dumb fucking Cred Forumsv/ memefaggots

those things are too cheap to be good. and they give me wicked diarea

This is the best one ive tasted.

thirded
in fact any nong shim bowl noodle

I like this one a lot. Kind of an aquired taste but it looks really nice and has a lot of flavor

Every time I buy this I always get surprised at how strong it is compared to other sobas. But I like it.

Electric kettle does the job perfectly, boils water in under a minute for tea or ramen and you can use it even if you're living in a $35/night motel with no stove because it just plugs right into an outlet.

True ramenkino.

Maruchan's "Taste of Asia" line is pretty damn good for how cheap and widely available it is. Spicy Chicken Miso bowl for $1.20 is the shit. Tonkatsu pork and Sukiyaki Beed are great too,

>a blend of miso and chiles in a chicken broth
sounds alright
>microwaveable
dropped