Can someone give me some (You)'s? I'm feeling pretty down right now

Can someone give me some (You)'s? I'm feeling pretty down right now.

no

dumb frogposter

Okay

:^)

Thanks man, kinda cheered me up.

maybe if you didn't post frogs all day you wouldn't be such a piece of shit

Thanks to you too.

Here you go OP

What's goin on?

No

I gotchu famalamadingdong

Its nice that so many people can come together to make me feel better.

(me)

Thanks for the two (You)'s, cheers.

hey friendo

Ok man

Nothing much, just trying to get back ex-gf, not looking so good. I give it a 55% chance of succeeding.

good post m8

you want (You)'s? you're on Cred Forums, I'll give you some tips:

cuckoldry
for you
t. embryo
Amaranth
interracial breeding camps
the current year
What did (s)he mean by this? (screenshot of black.com video)
>Vietnam war movie
>it ain't me starts playing
JUST

kek

Don't do it man.

...I broke up in February. Still feeling feels and I hate it.

I think I may kill myself next year. But best of luck to you OP.

Ok, user.

Trying to get them using those methods feels like a hollow victory. I mean yeah, you get some (You)'s, but you're using ither peoples jokes.

We're all in it together, familia.

ZombieYou'sformyfrogfam

:^)

But, I mean, it was my fault for the breakup. I was an idiot that didn't realize how good she was until it was all over. She's literally my dream girl. And man, that sucks to hear if you're serious, you should try to seek see help if possible :(

In a similar boat m8s. From about mid-June to the end of August I lost a job, girl, and grandparent in that order, then managed to overdose on overdose awareness day in an unparalleled feat of genius. I'm still trying to put the pieces back together, but not even entry level food service jobs want to hire me it seems.

Thanks for the Jay-Pepe, I really needed that for my collection.

Nah. It isn't even the breakup really that I'd kill myself over. It does piss me off though that I got cheated on, they move on, and I can't get over it.

And I guess I understand then, that's different than my situation. Just...be careful. The grass is always greener.

Damn man I feel you. Grandmother died, my job is going to end next year, had a rough patch dating, and found out the first person I ever fell in love with killed themselves. Oh and I got roofied. It's been a rough summer.

I'm sorry man. Jobs are tricky. You can make it work though, stay strong.

Theres an OD awareness day? And man, just keep sending out those applications, like a fuckton, you'll get there.

here

enjoy it wisely

Shut the fuck up

DUDE, fucking nice, please tell me you some more like that. I know that's a specific order.

wish I did man, I wish I did

Damn, you have a tough break my dude. It's easy to tell people to do stuff when you havent experienced what they've been through, but therapy (if you can afford it) sounds like a good idea. Ibe never personally been to it, so I don't know how effective it can be, but I'm sure it'd be nice to have someone to tell that stuff to that can help.

I'll accept that one :)

The first girl I ever fell for killed herself too, man. I know how that feels. It was six years ago but it never truly leaves the back of my mind. I've come to accept the grandparent thing, because it was a matter of when not if for him, but the other shit is still hitting me hard months later. I've kind of fallen back into being a recluse because no job or girl are two less reasons to leave the house, and I don't really have money to do anything. The girl just kind of up and ghosted me without explanation, which really sucks because we've known each other for six years. She didn't even bother to block me on Facebook or anything, so I'm painfully aware of the fact that she's just decided to ignore me for months.
Yeah, it's August 31st. I only actually found that out the day after when I was looking shit up about overdoses to see if I had just made myself permanently retarded or had liver failure imminent or some shit. And yeah, I've been tossing out as many applications as I can find on the internet, but it seems like no one wants me.

Watch a flick and feel better OP

OP, go watch Big Fish

Makes me feel good

I only watch cinemas my man, sorry.

Hmm, 77% on RedditTomatoes, I'll take your word for it and add it to the list :)

Fuck man I'm sorry. It's not easy. I've kind been more solitary too. No libido, no desire to date.

For me it was his parents forbade us from dating then kinda lost touched.

They didn't do social media, a couple months ago I googled their name....first result was an obituary.

:(

The one that committed suicide was sort of kind of with me at the time, only sort of kind of because her parents despised me. They also didn't believe that she was raped by her ex boyfriend and just called her a whore about it, so I genuinely blame them for her death.

That's a fucking awful way to find out, though. :/

There you go, there you go.

Maybe this can help you feel better

My sister touched my dick today(i was peeing and she snuck up from behind), and i got a boner, and she laughed.

what do

Just wanted to say, thanks for all the (You)'s I got and to the people who have been down I'm their luck, hopefully everything turns up for you in the near-future. Night y'all.

ur dum thread got some dang cp in it fool.

delet this

Get her to admit to it in a text message and send the screencaps to Chris Hansen.

pee on her

Thanks man :)

Here's one, user

I love (you) guys ;_;

I love (you) too man.

you

no homo btw

I got 17 (You)'s there, holy shit. Now I'm actually going to bed, thank famalam.

Nice trips my man

Nice dubs to go along with those trips.

This semen slurping thread is not for me guys

Excellent dubs

have a bonus (you)
sleep tight frogger

Have (You) anyway

I feel you user. This thread will be deleted, but across this gay earth, I feel that feel.

(You)'re a good guy user :^)

She should be in more flicks.

I hope you get to feeling better, Pepe. Keep in mind that we generally never see or hear the impact we have on the world, so even if you're a naked hugless NEET wizard you may have had a net positive impact on the world. Maybe people have laughed at your shitposting and had their days improved.

Hang in there buddy!

>6'2"

No, she should be pregnant with my child.

That net impact is negligible to the harm caused by life. The pollution, the resources wasted on keeping us alive.
We are all cowards who should off themselves but can't, and it tears me up inside that I do not have the strength to do so.