They said they hate everybody who isn't a white protestant

They said they hate everybody who isn't a white protestant.
But Hitler was catholic. Shouldn't they hate Hitler aswell then?

No. Next question.

Thought provoking proposition OP

Being protestant in the USA is like being a Freemason. It's a sekrit club that you can join and say you're in cahoots with the people who helped found and build America. Catholicism is associated with failure to yuropeons and WASPs

how about greek catholicism?

Constantinople
Failure

catholicism made the western world, protestants and liberals are destroying it

>Catholicism is associated with WASPs
>Catholicism is associated with White Anglo-Saxon Protestants

I don't disagree with you but I'm pretty much persona non grata outside of the southwest since I'm a catlick spic. Catholic bishops even laid the groundwork for most discoveries in astronomy, but history has been whitewashed

>Catholicism is associated with failure to WASPs
>to WASPs

Catholicism is proof that you can export a western religion and find that it fits perfectly well with South American jungle savage and illiterate African warlord lifestyles.

Catholicism is weakness, failure, dishonesty and greed rolled into one. The only good thing about it is giving an indicator to actual people as to who to avoid.

>The CIA
>weak

top jej

are you aware that a lof of african countries have many protestants, thanks to american evangelist preachers?

You would have been put at the stake in the past for this you filthy protestant liberal muslim cock sucker

>Catholic bishops even laid the groundwork for most discoveries in astronomy, but history has been whitewashed
Nah, Cred Forums likes to remind everyone that WE WUZ SCIENTISTS AND SHIT, just not when it contradicts the good book. :^)

You go girl

>the cia
>remotely catholic

The US has had one Catholic president in its entire history. The CIA put a bullet in him. The United Kingdom has never had a Catholic leader, they even had a law against it until fairly recently. Both, alone, are responsible for the civilised world over the past 300 years.

Catholicism is the religion of people who drink miniature cups of coffee and are unemployed. It's for tinpot armies and countries who build statues of leaders still living. If you are a Catholic chances are you ride a moped and cry at charity adverts you watch on daytime television.

I would honestly rather live next door to a Jew than a left footer as the smell is better.

What does the good book exactly say about manmade satellites, my man? Cant see my kîňô on DirecTV without them

>deep south
>conservative parts of northern ireland
>rhodesia
>south africa
>the entire american and british political establishments

All Protestant

>the pope who licked a niggers foot
>every unemployed person i know
>the entirity of south and central america
>spain
>italy
>every country prone to having the IMF in

All Catholic

>strawman
N'est pas un argument

do you realize that thanks to the Sanctae Inquisitionis, bullshit like vampires, witches, ghosts, werewolves, magic and whatnot had been destroyed in favor of the usage of logic.
Today we can clearly say that thanks to them the Western philosophy grew so much we can discuss even if God exists or not.
Not counting the all the technology we have right now
european protestants 4 steps above the american heretics

See what I mean? All WASPs think this about catholicism. This is one reason why whites cannot unite as a race on the scale of the 3rd Reich

if hitler was catholic, why did all the strongly catholic parts of germany not vote for the nazi party?

>The United Kingdom has never had a Catholic leader
Tony Blair

>implying the typical stormfag has worked out that fascism is a jesuit-inspired movement

>my imaginary friend is more real than yours xDD

>Italy isn't better than the deep south, the conservative parts of ireland, rhodesia and south africa
Expertly meem'd, my man

They are not very smart.
I mean they talked about how immigrants destroyed their neighborhood and then go out of their way to destroy a small store. I think the movie made a pretty good point how some just repeat the tired rethoric because they either lack intelligence, want to belong to something or are angry.

It's 340 million strong?

>mfw the black characters (aside from the principal) in the movie are identical to 99% of all blacks in real life.

>99%

nice figures Ben

The main brothers were somewhat smart, they had just been wronged so many times by niggers that they were understandably biased

Is that Salieri?