Why aren't there many films about neet losers who are on their computers all day?

Why aren't there many films about neet losers who are on their computers all day?

They haven't yet caught up to modern times. They're still fixated on the NEET who watches sitcoms all day.

Because no one wants to watch a movie about you OP

for you OP

Welcome to NHK

How do you honestly get NEET bucks? Does it work in the USA? I lost my job a few months ago and been living off savings, had to quit buying games and alcohol :(

unemployment

Isn't that what niggers do?

Isn't one of the requirements of unemployment $$ that you should have worked before? Alot of people here say they never worked before (underaged kids mostly) but also it's for a short period of time...so wtf?

Unemployment + autism bucks

In my country there is no latter, and the former is forced labour for ~200 dollars a month, so I have to leech off my parents and work

being a neet is not that bad.you culd be addicted to crack or be an alcoholic

Cant you read? he said films

you have to live in a first world country, so no

There are lots of movies about semi neets like tentai senshi sunred.

It's just more interesting in fiction and real life to work hard, hang with freinds, gf, and then neet out in your spare time.

Loner (2008)
Hikikomori (2006)

i get $430 a week in benefits for the rest of my life

Wow big spender

If you actually want to live like that for the rest of your life then I feel sorry for you.

>for the rest of my life
What if there is a coup and the new regime does not distribute gbp? What if you make something of yourself?

>21k a year
enjoy being a poor fucking nigger

run swagbucks and instagc in the background

get you ten bucks a week to blow on vodka or crack

wasting half your waking life on wageslaving is not worth it regardless of how much you earn, it's just the trade-off for being free. Besides, there are millions working full time for less than that, and they pay tax on it, he's still above those suckers

>being free
>spends all his waking hours in a small room watching tv and playing video games

forever young, huh?

you can do differently, if you want. It's not like being unemployed turns you into a motivationless shut-in

if you're gonna be unemployed and shutin, atleast get /fit/ ffs.

>projecting this hard

You boys do the white race proud :^)

In Norway you only have to prove that your job loss was involuntary. After that you will get 80 percent of your salary as NEETbux

>2 hour flick about a fat NEET shitposting on Cred Forums
>occasionally stops to itch his ass, fap, use his piss jugs, or make tendies
10/10 kino

>tfw i was left alone for a week and i legit ate tendies for every meal for a whole week
Fuck me if i lived alone id be dead by now

Hillary will most likely win so it's best to do my part in ruining the welfare state.

Finngoloid here

Was uenmployed for two months once, it was hell fämälämäs

All that free time to shitpost and work out

>do the white race proud by wageslaving to support the genocide of your people
good goy. Dropping out and going on the dole is what any good white man should do

If you're a NEET you're basically a Beta Pacified Nigger