How would you really treat ET if you came across it?

Would you kill it?

Probably not. I'm a soft cunt.

If I saw that thing in my backyard, yeah I'd probably kill it.

Would beat it to death with my Walkie Talkie.

get probed

Challenge him to an arm wrestling match ... see what that slimy, little faggot is made of.

I'd get that finger deep in my rectum to stimulate my prostate to the world's finest orgasm.

Given that everyone on this board is either a white supremacist, it's safe to say that this cross-section of society would kill ET if they encountered it in their backyard. Everyone's so focused on their differences to other humans here, an alien from another planet just wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah I'd pick up a shovel and at least try to knock it out before calling the cops.

Immediately call law enforcement or government agencies.

Anyone here that claims they would try to handle the situation by themselves is a lying cuck

Projection, just because you haven't got violent before doesn't mean it never happens you pig bastard.

No, I'd shit myself at first but I'm a long time sci Fi reader, I'd know it was a harmless alien and call the authorities.

A more interest question is, would I torture ET to get him to give humanity* his technological secrets eg space travel? I think I would.

*Western democracies

Yes. All they did was steal our flora. They are the nigger equivalent of aliens

I don't regularly have enough Reese's Pieces lying around to trap him.

There's that word again

Flora?

How would you know that it was harmless? It could body horror you like The Thing from the sci-fi I've seen.

>How would you treat ET?
pic related

Either a white supremacist.. or... Or what? Why did you use 'either'?

I meant to type mysoginists, but I realised it didn't need to be said.

id run away then curl into a ball with a bat because no one would believe me or pretend not to care.

That scene where he waffles up to the garage following the m and ms, silhouette framed against the streetlamp in the garage door, used to scare the bejesus out of me as a kid

>I'd handle the alien no problem!
Kek, nobody is impressed here pal, we all know you'd do exactly as I said

What about that scene in the cornfield?
I saw this movie a million times as a kid and it still scared me every damn time.

Have you seen ET? The little fucking thing could get it's ass beat by a regular sized dog. It's not about being impressed I'd beat that little shits ass no problem.

Yeah, because being a white supremacist is really comparable to being a funky dinky misogynist.
Fucking white women...

I would burn it with a flame thrower.

What's the deal with ET anyway, is it meant to be cute? Also, the ride was the worst piece of shit I've ever been on.

of course. he looks like a fucking mentally retarded nigger

That thing would make some dank lamp shades

Is that what ET is a metaphor of?

>triggered

I know what i would do.

AYY LMAO