What did you think of this show?

i liked it a lot until the ending. i was expecting a mad twist, like jake turning out to be the killer himself or some shit. i was pretty dissapoint.

Would of been more interesting if they explored other theories such as the mafia/cuban/cia connection.

Haven't seen it, want to read the book first.

shit ending tbqh.

Careful, i posted something similar and

All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers.

Your warning was issued on September 23rd, 2016. The name you were posting with was Anonymous. In addition to heeding this warning, please review the rules and FAQ.

Now that you have seen this message, you should be able to post again. Click here to return.

IM GONNA FIX THIS PICTURE FOR YOU

should have been a movie. you could edit the pilot and finale into 2h and it would get the point across more clearly without all that meandering filler about the psycho ex-husband or the goofy sidekick. it would have been a decent sf movie about rejecting fantasies of control if there wasn't 7 hours of busywork between "let's save jfk" and "here's what happens when you save jfk".

Wasn't this girl supposed to be kinda homely/ugly in the novel?

lies

Name one ugly girl in hollywook

*hollywood

The daughter from Homeland

>Flamesfan

I'd be unhappy too

yea no, try again

that dude is fucking creepy looking

awww

So we all agree that they should have ended up together right?

It physically pains me to know that such genetic perfection exists while I am ugly as shit.

She was good in Dracula

It was really good. Tense at points, so comfy throughout, she was angelic, Franco gave a great restrained performance. Think I cried like 2x at the end who cares.

that's because he's a confirmed sex pest

This tbqh. The ex husband/sidekick stuff was garbage. And a love interest wasn't really needed either

based James

I cried at the end I'm pretty sure

lmao, for a guy trying hard to appear super intelligent he's stupid as shit

>All these plebs saying one of the best endings on TV in a long time was shit

These plebs were probably expecting some GOT style meme ending.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Would of
kys

> it was unremarkable, and could have used more Chris Cooper.

>I dunno, it wasnt extraordinary, but it was still well done and a solid watch.

No. Not till her ex fucked her face up.

This was viral marketing for Palo Alto, he plays a similar character on that movie

that's a small picture

I really enjoyed it a lot.