It's a Bill is incapable of clicking twice on a website and needs to speak to a human operator episode

>it's a Bill is incapable of clicking twice on a website and needs to speak to a human operator episode
>it's a Bill gets mad when someone asks for some of his information

>...episode

Nina and boston sports team here.

IIIIIIIIIII'M

just checkin in on ya

>its a bill goofed and married a nigger episode

>It's a Bill is the ugliest and least funny man alive episode

RIP

>what's that word mean, anyway?
>let me google it
>...ok, so type in my password...
>oh, I fucked it up I'll try again
>FUCK WRONG AGAIN wait a sec guys I'll pause this
>ok I got it. Computers, I tell ya. Anyway so I googled it and the first result is from a conspiracy theory website so I'll just take it at face value and start reading and get bored after 2 sentences

bill why are you speaking in third person?

>Modle
>MODALE

Gets me every time

zip...

New special when.

RECRUITAH

OH IT WAS BRUTAL

the ol' right-there-fred

does bill really have ADD or did he literally just self diagnose himself?

>it's a Bill spends 30 minutes schooling his people on politics and ends it with "but what do I know none of this shit is researched LOL" as if that justifies spewing total nonsense episode

I liked F is for Family, even if it didn't make me laugh.

>ADD
Must be a meme every single comedian that talks more than 30 seconds starts spewing shit about how they are full of psychological issues, it is tiring as fuck.

JUST

Yeesh, fuckin hell, if you're gonna go black, at least pick one that's above a 3 and doesn't look like a dude.

The comedian embodiment of the middleman fallacy

its not like hes a home run desu

It's kinda representative of society though. Mental illness is pretty damn common. Most people just don't mention it to others or, oftentimes, are in denial.

He's rich and famous though, he can get an attractive girl if he wants

It's just so fucking tiring nowadays every characteristic can be interpreted into a broad psicological term.

I just find it pathetic how they mention them as if they were special and showing us """"""where their darkness comes from"""""" bunch of shit.

And i swear to god that if i hear another group of comics jerking each other about how comedians are the modern day philosophers i will snap.

It's a rough one, y'know

>It's a "Bill is noticeably becoming more and more cucked as the weeks go by" episode

Marriage lol

>It's a Bill pretends he doesn't know much about Adolf Hitler and isn't somewhat redpilled episode

"I was watching a few (many) clips of this A-dolf Hitler guy, and it's like DUDE...could you be any more of a crazy FUCK?"

>It's a nia going out on a sunday night with her gf's while bill does the podcast

louis cuck wannabes lol

>"It's gonna be a rough eight years, I guess
>Loud, bitter laughter

Never heard someone so aptly represent my feelings on this election

>he can't be friends with his best friend
>marries a woman that looks like him

it's actually quite sweet

he goofed her?

>it's a bill defends the gays episode

Paul Mooney in a wig.