Can we discuss the downfall of Maddox?

Can we discuss the downfall of Maddox?

Childhood is wanting to be like Maddox. Adulthood is realising he was ALWAYS a cuck.

What started off as a character, became his reality.

He's in way too deep, and his content suffers for it

the latest development

Who the fuck is this? Why do people care? If I haven't heard of him he must be really irrelevant. All I know is that he said: lol nothing wrong with being a cuck. Was he like a proto Internet aristocrat or something?

He wrote a lot of articles that were funny in the early 2000s.

He hosted a podcast with another internet character that was very funny.

Now, in addition to him coming out as a cuck, the true story of Maddox continues to unravel. And it's fun.

He's a full blown autist with a god complex that was really popular during the Web 1.0 era.

I'm gonna need a link to the source if I'm not going to consider this bullshit.

>p.s. he looks better now as a slim baldy then he did as a chubby balding man

Last thing I heard was him getting inexplicably mad at the completely innocuous "cuck" meme.

Has he done anything since, or has he realized how cringe that video was?

hello underage faggot

I've lost all respect for Maddox after how weasely and manipulative he was during the breakup. I'm glad Dick is still going strong. His new show is leagues better than what that Armenian cuck is shitting out.

What's going on here? I need some context.

>asking me to link to leddit

/user/asterioskokkinos

it's in his history.

a lot of drama has ensued at the end of the TBPITU, and long story short: it all points to Maddox being a big fucking baby, slowly alienating whatever fans he has left.

>Now, in addition to him coming out as a cuck, the true story of Maddox continues to unravel. And it's fun.

DETAILS MOTHERFUCKER

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I was a big fan of his back in the days when he was writing articles about the Matrix sequels, and talking about how awesome the Dawn of the Dead remake was. I listened to his podcast and it was alright, I guess. I haven't really heard much out of him since the Cuckening, and his falling out with Dick.

While it do partially agree with him on the cuck meme being kind of annoying and overused, it is a very fitting insult in certain context.

People born in 98 can browse this website now. Maddox was a thing when these people were as young as 5.

Maddox is fucking ANCIENT. He's older than ebaumsworld and ytmnd!

What happened with him and Dick?

Who is Dick?

Dick Masterson, the guy he does (did apparently) a podcast with.

THAT guy? From like 10 years ago?

I didn't even know they did a podcast together.

Wow, who honestly gives a shit.

Coconuts is replying to this image, posted by what is speculated to either be a Maddox alt account on plebbit, or just an obsessive Maddox fan.

not sure how caught up with all of this you are, but basically Maddox is so butthurt he is flat out refusing to work with anyone who will go on Dick's show.

i think Sean has only lasted as long as he has since Maddox knows he can't get rid of him without completely conforming he is indeed a bitch.

>asking me to link to leddit

Yes. Because I don't want to spend a second more on there than I have to, now you've got me actually searching through comment history... ughh!!

Why! user. Why?

All I wanted was everything presented on a silver platter.

>Maddox is fucking ANCIENT. He's older than ebaumsworld and ytmnd!

Yeah and most of today's writers in sites like Cracked and the rest of those "manly" mags completely ape his writing.

the comment in question is like four or so posts down, nigga.

But what cause the fallout between Dick and Maddox?

>Wow, who honestly gives a shit.

People who are fans of the podcast? Why are you even in this thread you mongoloid?

"Creative differences"

As in, Maddox is a control freak

Because I thought you were going to reveal something about how Maddox is a real life cuck. But it's just some podcast drama about a guy who was on a talk show 15 years ago. idgaf, take your own little game grumps drama and fuck off with it, maybe?

>tfw Maddox's autism was real and not an act

SOMEONE DOES THINGS A CERTAIN WAY THAT I DONT APPROVE OF!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Nobody knows, Dick just said creative differences and left it at that, Maddox says whatever it was would hurt Dick's personal and professional relationship

Basically it came down to Maddox wanting to continue the show without Dick, Dick saying "no just end the show then" and them splitting

Their podcast was pretty popular actually. And so is Dick's new podcast.

>Their podcast was pretty popular actually. And so is Dick's new podcast.

In the 12 year old demographic? Whose life is so fucking empty and pathetic that they listen to a has-been troll from 15 years ago, fucking seriously?

Yeah I found it.
Thanks.
Wow... for Asterios to lash out at Maddox like that really makes me think poorly of Maddox.

Remember that episode after the Sonic 3D modelling thing.
And you could hear the grin on Maddox's face like he thought he was some master troll, pretending it was good.
And then he becomes like super defensive when Dick casually opines
>Isn't sonic an autistic thing.
And the lack of self-consciousness over the "cuck" thing... it all makes sense now.

Asterious was ALWAYS the worst part of their show. Seriously, that guy is a fucking cancer to comedy.

Dick never laughed at anything he did and Maddox always forced a laugh because he was Maddox's friend so Maddox felt a need to do so.

Guys an unfunny faggot. But at least he didn't try to pick on dick.

>Who listens to podcasts

You're right who does that

it's hard to answer these kind of questions, as i don't know how deep into this shit you are, and whether or not i need to summarize literally everything.

we still don't know for sure, but it seems like the problem was Maddox being a controlling insecure cocksuck. IMO, Dick became the fan favorite, Maddox became more and more hateable each episode, and probably felt he was losing a sense of "control".

if anything like that is ever going to come to light, it'll be with this drama as the vehicle.

>people care about drama involving men
this is beyond pathetic

>In the 12 year old demographic?

Most listeners seem to be 23-30. It's obvious you haven't listened to a single episode but you have the temerity to think you have a worthwhile opinion on the matter? What kind of a narcissistic piece of shit are you?

Fuck you, fucking manchildren.

what did you mean by this?

your post is more apt in describing Maddox, considering how many bits he made Dick stop due to his butthurt.

the funniest thing from Asterios was his Let's Make a Deal appearance. knowing that his complete demeanor changed in that clip due to Wayne Brady saying some harsh comment towards him is hilarious.

Dick was amazing at winding up Maddox. That chemistry is what made TBITU so good. I haven't heard Maddox's stuff since the split but Dick isn't as good without an angry, ignorant nutter yelling at him.

The Dick Show is still okay though, it just needs either an equally charismatic co-host or someone that is the polar opposite to Dick and wants to fight all the time.

>mfw the last episode of TBPITU pretended dick never existed
It was like he broke up with stalin

It became more and more apparent every episode and it was hilarious

It's very strange of Asterios to lash out like this because Asterios is usually Maddox' yes-man

>he didn't enjoy the absolute wild ride of O&A drama

it can be pretty entertaining, senpai.