Yfw you grew out of capeshit

>yfw you grew out of capeshit

god I fucking hate you frogposter

reddit pls go

You're a BAMF

Took you long enough pleb. The last capeshit I saw was Gaurdians of The Galaxy, and I only went because my friends wanted me to go with them. Before that it was probably Man of Steel. So yeah last capeshit I saw on my on accord was Man Of Steel. Superhero movies peaked at spiderman 2.

>defends redditfrog
>reddit pls go

Is this some advanced level irony or retardation?

>having to grow out of it
>not knowing its degenerate from the start
kys yourself

thats a very fine pepe specimine tho

DR.WINSTON I'M B.A.M.F

>yfw 29 and go to midnight openings for every single capeshit
>soon I will be taking my child with me to midnight capeshit
>never too old for fun superheroes

>tfw to smart for capeshit

>redditor trying to reddit me what is and isn't reddit
reddit pls go

this

>tfw too smart for capeshit yet not smart enough for kino

do you have sex with your child?

I think flicks are for you

>too smart
>too

yeah i don't think so

I stopped being interested around the time of Thor.

Too many spin offs, sequels, tv shows and cross overs for me to give a fuck - I liked Ant Man, Deadpool and Man of Steel though, those are the only three I've watched in the last several years. I've heard Winter Soldier is good but again, too much shit I don't know anything about to bother with - the three I mentioned are all self contained... for now.

Here's what I do know: Thanos wants the Chaos Emeralds... and that's it. I don't know where the story goes after that or what went on with the heroes own tales and I don;t give a fuck.

Is the Ultimate Edition of BVS good? I might watch it, I honestly would rather they just made a stand alone Superman film instead ot more crossover arse.

>I grew out of [an arbitrarily chosen narrative device]
What are you gonna grow out of next: car chases? Victorian era London? Handguns?

>comparing car chases and handguns to men dressed in tight spandex

>tfw to dumb for capeshit
wtf what do I watch now?

BvS is great. If you liked MoS, definitely give it a watch. Winter Solider is okay, much better than the typical Marvel fare, but not much more than that.

>BvS is great
loooooooooooooooooooooool

It'd only be logical if you ruled out everything where men wear tight pants, like Robin Hood, Zorro and 18th century naval dramas.

>tfw to smart too post frogs

>BvS is great

got tired of it this year finally. I'll still watch Justice League so I'm not out ofthe loop with the memes.

>tfw grew out of capeshit circa iron man 3
>tfw still like Mob Psycho
>One Punch Man
>Tentai Senshi Sunred
>Samurai Flamenco

Tell me the irony makes it different :, (

Dumb froggers

mfw i always hated capeshit

It was never about superheroes being shit, it was about movie studios making really bad movies about superheroes. People simply don't know how to separate premise from execution.

>There are people who legitimately enjoy the modern day superhero movies

I don't see what's enjoyable in a CGI fighting, which is all they are. That's literally it, there's nothing at stake, the plot is always predictable, the characters are one-dimensional quip machines. There is absolutely nothing interesting about these movies at all. There's just superheroes fighting movie after movie and people eat it up. At some point seeing the same CGI fight isn't exactly exciting anymore. The movies are simply put boring as fuck

disney movies and michael bay movies

animu is patrician, comics are western trash

feel no shame

>The movies are simply put boring as fuck
>Give me a slowburn drama any day old boy

>mfw I grew out of jewish media

>to smart too post

subtle. 7/10

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)

Pain and gain is better than any capeshit though

nobody rates pain and gain, shit I don't even watch movies that so many people say sucks, bait fail

I read your post 3 times and still didn't understand what the fuck it is you tried to say

>McClick

>healslut

>hey everyone let me say how retarded I am

>lena "I have no ass" oxley

i know what you are doing
this isn't Cred Forums

>frogposts
>overmeme

Holy shit could you be any more autistic if you tried

here's some thicc then

>liking bbw

I grew out of it with Spiderman 3. No other super hero movies interested me after that trilogy was completed.

Low test numale

Here's a pity (You) since nobody fell for your bait

thanks for eastwood pepe op!

dont mind super hero movies tho...

You are missing out on the true kino that is batman v superman

>grow out of capeshit
>grow into vidyashit

homo

Everyone says this until the next Marvel movie releases. It started in 2014 when everyone was sure that Guardians of the Galaxy was a huge mistake before it released.