ITT Let's write a plot for God's Not Dead 3

ITT Let's write a plot for God's Not Dead 3

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retards with imaginary friends get mad at smart people

(You)

YOU'RE A BIG GOD

and there is is

the chrisitian MC goes to Iraq, joins ISIS, and his friends race against the clock to convert him back to Christianity before he detonates himself

A college professor assigns a group project.
Kid writes "God" as his partner. Professor says he can't do that.
At the end of the movie it turns out the project was shit and both the kid and God get an F and fail the class

Some christian retard who didnt learn yet to just be moderate goes on the quest to get the biggest folder of fedora reaction images to use as subsitutes for arguments in internet debates

>Town bans Christmas
>Replaces Christmas with gay marriage

This tag line is too fucking clunky

GOD?

A Christian Orthodox family must survive Stalin's purges of 1930's Russia while trying to hide their faith from Jewish members of the NKVD.

The problem with atheists is that any other belief system can get into the mind of their opponent in order to gauge their argument. Atheists lack ability to empathize and therefore cannot do this; so they stick with accusation and condescension.

In other words; autism.

this is one of the few scenarios where christian could actually rightfully bitch about opression

seems like a drastic overgeneralisation to me, which in turn makes your post rather ironic

FOR JEWS

Well, first of all that's baseless and secondly you don't need empathy to make a strong argument.

autists

see
The retardation is real guys

irony intesifies

an atheist finds god after a series of deux ex machina events and strawmen humiliate him

Mary, A hard working stay at home Christian mother of 6 was taking her children to the local courthouse for a field trip to see the glorious Ten Commandments on display when...
*record scratch*
Other false religions put up their own displays too! Wackyness all around while Mary has to convince her children to stay on God's path and that America was founded on Christian values!

A story about some retard whos world crombles as he becomes less retarded by realizing that there is no good reason to believe in god

after two movies we still haven't actually SEEN god

he really needs to appear in the third movie like Gandalf riding down the slope at Helm's Deep

There's a group of atheist rapists running amok in a Utah campus. A group of christians come together to protect the campus by preaching the bible and finding out who is an atheist, and then burning them to the stake. Meanwhile, Russia has partnered up with Afghanistan and are invading Utah. The Christian Defense Force uses their power of worship to form Mechatron, a giant mecha given to them by Jesus. The CDF fight the combined forces of Islam and the schismatic Greek Orthodoxies.

Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world faggot.

>christians persecuted in atheist communist china
>christians persecuted by isis and boku no harem across iraq, syria, libya, africa
>christians persecuted by atheist communist regimes throughout the 20th century
>cristero war in mexico
>french revolution
>centuries of roman persecution

Stupid jewish atheist cuck

lol
here is your (You)

Don't forget the war on Christmas.

As I said, there are a few scenarios you fag.
The point is, that some christians want to paint evolution being taught at school or gay marriage as opression of christianity, which is retarded

>A hard working war widow at the county registrar tries to teach her kids about the goodness of America and the greatness of God
>one day two sinful homosexuals try to pervert god's will by getting married
>she refuses to do so and is put on trial for exercising her faith
>black president also serves as the attorney for the government
>"My husband died over there so that my freedoms could be protected over here, Mr. President...or do you just not care about our soldiers anymore?"

"11/10!"-Christianflix.com

>As opposed to other religions who behead them.

> A drug dealer from the Mexican cartel took a shot and was seriously wounded. Between life and death, someone told to him about Jesus in the hospital.
Plot twist: That person was Jesus Himself

The movie is a series of flashbacks, maybe doing some reference to the previously ones ( like Marvel Universe).
It has appeal to the Latin community whose majority are christian

Christians have a hard-on for persecution. what can i say.

what are you even on about?
read my post again please
>The point is, that some christians want to paint evolution being taught at school or gay marriage as opression of christianity, which is retarded

a kid has a dog taht he loves verybut then the dog dies and the kid is like really really sad but then he meets a priest who is very interested in the kid and says that dog backwards is god and the kid looks up in the sky and smiles for the first time in weeks the end

The professor must be Satan then. Who else would dare judge God?

>forcing marriage, a historical religious institution and holy sacrament, to be defiled by people who don't even have religion in the first place and forcing Churches to accept this is not an attack on Christianity

Main character wants to vote for Trump, his family believes he is doing this because he doesn't believe in God. Many people around him try to convince him otherwise. In the end Trump somehow ends in prison and Hillary saves the world.

aay

it isnt
thanks for being a good example for my statement.
christians think they are more important than the rest of us and that they are alway right.
you are living in a secular state, deal with it you crybaby

Catholics>>>>>>evangelicucks

>Trump somehow ends in prison and Hillary saves the world.
In my mind this played as she starting a mass prayer that vanishes a meteorite, kek.

>I forgot how the majority of modern athiests start out as religious, grow up in religious homes and are themselves religious at some point...

But nice generalizations there christfag. Kirk is proud of your service

Marriage is a historically religious institution. Secularism means separation of Church and state, its meant to protect the Church from the state. You can't have the state force its power on to the Church and call it secularism.

>Christians terrorize society for centuries and burn heretics
>Eventually people fight back
>Christians bitch about persecution

>Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world faggot.

Top kekkity kek, its so blatantly wrong that is has to be bait

An increasingly sweaty and nervous Christian man is asked the smallest of questions about all the contradictions in the Bible. 3rd act is him finally screaming "God works in mysterious ways!" and a 30-minute long dance number ensues as all his critics kill themselves in defeat.

Introduce a Christian Cinamatic Universe.

Why are you being so autistic about this?

Not even a Christian but I think that's pretty fucked, no one is demanding other religions allow this shit.

Marriage as a legal contract changed, that isnt owned by any one religion. Nobody changed the religious sacrament of marriage. Stay mad tho christfag, living in a society with other people sure is a drag

Gods Not D3ad should focus on getting Chris-chan back on the straight path.

> its an atheists dismiss and deny a true and widespread persecution episode

where have i heard of that before?

Oh, id love for you to explain how that was autistic

>not having imaginary friends automatically makes you intelligent

Its not a truth, its just delusional rewriting of history. Something you people are not only fond of, but good at

Well...yes. It objectively does. Maybe not by that much, but def by some margin if you dont believe in fairy tales or autistic levels of nonsense

>rewriting of history

Its happening right now.

Simple google search.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html

>historically religious
there you have it. People can totally marry without ever visiting a church and all the objective consequences are only related to the state and its laws and taxes. Furthermore nobody takes away your right to marry just because buttfuckers can do it too.
Secularism perfectly intact. You are just a crybaby

I don't think anyone is denying Christianity is prosecuted in some parts of the world.

What they are probably are trying to convey is that you make it seem like Christians are driven in a corner by persecution. While in fact, it is the biggest religion on the planet with over 2 billion adherents. And Christianity is often the religions that is prosecuting others.

> Most people in the West would be surprised by the answer to the question: who are the most persecuted people in the world? According to the International Society for Human Rights, a secular group with members in 38 states worldwide, 80 per cent of all acts of religious discrimination in the world today are directed at Christians.

> The Centre for the Study of Global Christianity in the United States estimates that 100,000 Christians now die every year, targeted because of their faith – that is 11 every hour. The Pew Research Center says that hostility to religion reached a new high in 2012, when Christians faced some form of discrimination in 139 countries, almost three-quarters of the world's nations.

>objectively
>fairy tales
>nonsense

Please explain how believing in a magical boat that can carry millions of species of animals (for instance) is somehow something that makes you intelligent to believe, where if you DROPPED it, you wouldnt be smarter.

Im not even gonna bother with why this is retarded

What are you trying to say, user?

Religion is more than just fairy tales and nonsense. Have you read the church fathers?

We, westerners, have learned to look at things very materialistically. Nothing beyond the material counts. This is logical, since the scientific method can only be applied to the material world.

That being said, I'm not Christian or affiliated with any religious group. But I do think it is way too easy to dismiss religion as "autistic levels of nonsense". Even you have some irrational beliefs.

I can tell you right now, that christians are not dying by the hundreds of thousands every year. Thats fucking made up and the autism hurts its so ridiculous.

Because you have no argument and your lack of belief is predicated on a hate for religion and its adherants instead of reasoned points.

> its not facts when they disagree with me

isnt that what you accuse religious people of doing?

Its not irrational not to want to hold beliefs that arent true or proven to be true, user. You dont need to entertain every absolutely nonsensical idea on the off chance it may be true despite no evidence. How religion helps you and makes you feel is one thing, actually believing in unfounded and unsound claims is another...and that makes you less intelligent. Sorry, it just does.

Yes, I hate organized religion. I dont hate religious people. I hate the faiths. Im sure you are gonna conflate that though...

>if you hate religion you cant have reasoned points
Is this baby's first theological discussion christfag?

you agree with one part, disagree with the other and ignore the main point.

Im not quite sure even you know what your own main point is.

im not hearing any reasoned points in this thread but what do i know; im only a stupid christfag.

Points on what topic exactly? Im not sure I know what you want. You arent going to prove a god in this thread, so what do you want?

What did i respond to you in the first place for?