What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

BOYS

terrible actor script screenplay lines director studio costars

he killed innocent people

but that's what villians are supposed to do in comic book movies. you won't find that in the marvel redditor universe

/thread

he was a very smart man who had an elitist view that everyone else should be able to think like him, and upon realising that he was possibly the smartest man in the world, became incredibly frustrated with the rest. Inevitably believed the public were beneath him.

He can't act for shit

being horribly written in a movie with no coherent plot.

nepotism can't replace acting chops

The same shit has all renditions of Lex Luthor: inferiority complex to supes.

>watching capeshit

>jewish nepotism

Hollywood 101

They tried to make an autist and ended up with a spaz. Probably should have just cast Mr. Robot instead of Eisenberg.

Autism

nah Eisenberg nailed the spoiled rich heir character

did you watch bvs?

yes, lex luthor is motivated by an inferiority complex to the one being that is superior to him. it is a very good plot device in 50 years of comics and 10 movies.

then comes along bvs. where lex is a crazy jew who is manipulating batman to kill superman. and can somehow kidnap both lois lane and martha without supermans knowledge, but can drop lois off the tower and supes can save her.

this version of lex hates his daddy more than he hates superman. did you even watch the fucking movie?

of course he can save Lois easily do you know how fast he is? he has super hearing also

he could have been in china when lex pushed her off the building and he would still be able to save her

He learned the biggest lie in american history it unraveled him and he went mad

He was saying that if he can hear Lois being pushed off the tower how did he not hear her being taken.

he did

I wonder if the biggest lie would even phase people at this point.

bvs did hit on big things. and had references to even larger things.

but if you ever read the greeks you were too smart for the movie.

the biggest lie is democracy.

>*blows epic vape cloud*

are you really telling me that your vote, or really anyone's, is as important as condolizza rice?

I hate the government. but we have to have one.

and I think people should have as much freedom as possible, but I don't think morons should get to control me because they outnumber me. that is the point of government.

the average kardasian fan should not vote.

He was an autist that made the mistake of browsing r/atheism

I agree. If you forget everything you know about the character he is supposed to be, his mannerisms and motives are pretty believable.

the system of government means nothing. it is outranked by the economic system.

"i care not who makes the laws but who controls the monetary supply"

and we have a constitutional republic not a democracy in America but it doesnt matter if the corporations have bought out the government

im not a comic book reader so i could care less about how true the Snyderverse Lex is to the comic books. all i know is he is the arch nemesis of Superman

except how he is rich and a genious.

aslo, if he had super secret servers in his basement, why didn't he just weaponize the fucking kryptonite?

the movie itself was horrible and we can laugh about the plot all day. and yell martha. but really, why did they edit it into 4 minute scenes that didn't follow each other?

lex wasn't a banker. and I doubt you even fully understand the quote you posted.

economic systems at the base level are extremely predictable.

wait. do you are telling me democracy doesn't exist? 98% of americans would be astonished.

but you are right. that isn't the biggest lie because you know about it.

my post was about the system of government in America and was not related to BvS or Lex character in any way.

and what's so deep about the Rothchilds quote? all it means is if you control the economy you control the government

He is a shockingly bad actor... He keeps getting cast in shit like The Double and Cafe Society and he ruins all these potentially good movies.. he is fucking horrid.. and he looks sort of fucked up...

>has a bait folder

lol

Why didn't he save his mom when she was being kidnapped? He is suprised when he sees the pictures so he didn't know about it ._.

because everyone knows that. you are quite literally patting yourself on the back for knowing basic knowledge.

just like most bvs "read the classics" posters

if you are over 12 and don't known the basic story of prometheus, you are stupid.

I am so happy that you know about the elites. what are you doing about it?

Apparently there was gonna be a scene where he tries to find his mom by opening his senses but he can't find her among all the other people on earth in pain and suffering. It's an interesting idea.

Then how did he make out lois during the final fight, he wasn't even listening out for her. Everything going to shit around him and he notices her without even trying.

So he just waited until she was in more danger, makes sense.

>What the fuck was his problem?

Overacting

that wasnt me that said to read the greeks

and you are quite literally trying to prove how much smarter you are than me

why waste your time o enlightened one!

I am not implying that a fascist government should have power. in fact, I would love to end the fascist goverments in power.

but we will always have the kardasian voters.

all shows are reality shows now. modern family uses shakecam. the fucking nfl was using shakecam 4 years ago, the last time I watched it.

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

I will say I am stupid. I have read the classics I have a ms in physics and a bba in finance. I have met hundreds of people smarter than me. I am stupid.

bvs is shit.

Simultaneously misses and hates his father. Projects those absent father feelings toward absent God. Sees Superman as his chance to lash out at his deadbeat dad/god.

name a "smarter" movie that came out this year

finding dory

Bad writing and a script full of bullshit. I guess Snyder also gave him the advice to act as autistic as possible.

>evidence of liberal gatekeeper indoctrination in America's universities

good day sir

what do you mean? how am I a application reader?

finding dory was not a great film, but thoroughy explored why dory is in fact an idiot savant. it tugged at our emotions to be loved while expressing our emotions to be free. for many of us the moronic hatefilled seals were the characters we identified with. and don't you wish your parents made paths? my parents bought a boat and moved hen then they learned I got a scholarship.

I am not saying that finding dory is pure kino. just that it isn't pseudo intellectual tritr garbage like bvs.