Z-Nation

Can we talk about this show? It deserves more credit and attention. The ratings/views have barely kept it afloat, but it is amazing. I think it's a marketing problem. We should have weekly threads.

>favorite season?
>favorite episode?
>favorite character?
>What did you think of the season 3 premier?

>the fucking baby toss

Nice, another zombie show in case you didn't get your fill with TWD and its spin-off, FTWD

>It deserves more credit and attention.

For realsies, the zombie genre is the true underdog

>marketing problem
>But Cred Forums downloading the episodes should help

It's better than the shows you mentioned and should get the attention they get

This show is awful. Terrible acting, low budget, boring unimaginitive plot. No likeable characters etc

Still better than TWD despite syfy not even trying.

Yes its also corny as fuck and I love it.

I loved S1. It has one of the best Resident Evil episodes ever, the finale.

S2 was very good too.

Haven't seen S3

This is way WAY different from TWD lmao

Decent enough acting, budget is enough.

but how can you call it unimagintive? It plays with genre tropes all the time and has fucking 'film' episodes in seasons (talking about the cowboy ranch episode framed like film)

>Doesn't like the Doc, the big tit niggress or the zombie jesus

baka

>radioactive zombies
>telepathic/alien zombies
>Zombies on speed/boner pills
>death by biggest wheel of cheese
>nuclear rabid zombies
>zombie/human baby hyrbrid

>not imaginative

Goddamn the radioactive zombie episode was spooky as fuck.

If i recall correctly, that fast as lighting radioactive zombie boss is still out there, right?

>Zombies on speed/boner pills
kek

It's got the best tribute episodes. There's a lot of love in it.

I love the western vibe of it in S2.

>It deserves more credit and attention.

No it doesn't.

It's another cheesy zombie SJW "muh stronk womyn" show.

If it makes me SJW enjoy the big tit niggress kill zombies in slow motion while her tits cover the screen I don't mind it.

my dick definitely does not

Nice bait.

Is every single episode a tribute to a movie? I'm having a hard time thinking of one that isn't.

It's the most Kino show currently airing.

The show doesn't take itself too seriously, and neither do I. It's a fun show, and at this point I like it more than TWD.

The S.3 opener felt suspiciously like a "lost" episode from the middle of S.2, but I suspect we'll be back on track tonight.

I legitimately believe that White Light has some of the best action sequences I've seen on TV.

*had

That episode was great.

>10k being deaf.
>docs hand to hand battle

It's simple format makes it top tier.

Each character is a stereotype. They don't need much explaining, and you immediately know who they are and what their deal is.. but they can still develop the characters. The episodes are campy and mix action, comedy, drama, and suspense.

Tribute episodes to movies/themes/cliches that easily drive the plot forward while keeping it interesting.

Of course not, because you're a pussy beta male.

You're exactly why the Jew always has bitches using sex to sell shit, because they know your dumb ass will buy it.

>Plant zombies
>that zombie collector guy
>main characters were dying, in season 1
>female cults. Religious cults.

Is citizen z still alive?

who the fuck is ZONA

what are they, the enclave?

I thought zona was behind the entire outbreak. I thought dr death or whatever his name was worked for them. Didn't zona and the ufo have a connection? Their eyes show some altering. Maybe they have a hive mind. Maybe it's a faulty cure, or they are aliens. This show could take it in any direction. I'm curious about Murphy...he has felt betrayed by the group on multiple occasions. After escaping the submarine with those zona people that he bit, is he just going to fuck off on his own or?

I feel like zona wanted to destroy the entire human race and rebuild it better.