What was the episode or moment that you stopped watching the Simpsons?

What was the episode or moment that you stopped watching the Simpsons?

For me it was the manatee episode. 2005. I can't beleive I lasted that long

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_Yellow
youtu.be/KLMUlcw2S-o?t=1m9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never started, the show fucking blows

this. kys, op

I wish I could forget this terrible episode. Watching it was a pain.

I became suspect during that Kim bassinger and Alec Baldwin ep but stopped completely during the mansion family

It wasn't one.

It's started getting less funny. I think I stopped by 2000.

After that I occasionally checked it out and tuned away without realizing I did.

You know when something comes in and you're like:"OK, it's on, I'm going to watch this and see", and you realize half an hour later you changed the channel and didn't even realize it ?

I forget exactly but I remember I was liking it less and less and one episode was just like "Ok, what the hell am I doing here?"

I believe it had to do with Marge and some other female. Like, a women reporter of some type? And I believe there was some kind of Rivalry between them and like Marge was jealous of her professionalism or vice versa or whatever?

It was awful.

>not watching season 1 to 8
born in the 00's detected

Insane Clown Poppy is the one where the realization that the Simpsons is just shit now and not funny anymore hit me like a ton of bricks.

Season 13 episode where they launch the gerbil astronaut on the model rocket and burn down the church and burns takes over and Lisa becomes Buddhist. There were *some* alright eps in seasons 11 and 12. None after that.

The truly first zombie Simpson's episode however was the one where Bart and Lisa are school news anchors

who shot mr burns part 2

pleb of the highest magnitude detected

I unironically like Family guy more

At least it has jokes

>The truly first zombie Simpson's episode however was the one where Bart and Lisa are school news anchors
That had some good jokes

the black history month episode where the marge character of the past leaves homer for a nigger

I lasted up to the Rapture episode before I accepted that the show went to shit.

When it started making fun of white christians

I was around 14, so season 15 perhaps?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was an episode.

I remember hearing about an episode from the early 00's that was a timeskip where Lisa has a black kid and Homer resents it.

haven't they done that since at least season 4?

"I guess you could say I'm Iraqi."

>I wouldn't be surprised if that was an episode.
Its real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Color_Yellow

weird, there wasn't really a specific episode but the last one I remember watching is the manatee one also

it was just so... nothing

Shut up, Simspons stopped being good after I grew up

Before that it mirrored my political and societal views, now it's the exact opposite

i watched it because homer depicted the stereotypical american
fat, retarded and deep in debt

Why is Cred Forumsmblr so easily triggered?

BLACKED

Who is Ned Flanders? You're really dumb.

Grampa reveals that Virgil and Mabel's son Abraham was his great-grandfather, and therefore Bart, Lisa, and Maggie are 1/64 Black, to which Lisa then claims is the reason for her Jazz musical ability, Bart believes that it is the reason for his being cool, and Homer sees as why he makes less money than his white co-workers.

the way americans worship blacks is alien to people outside the USA so not everyone is your pol boogieman

Around 2000, although I did watch the Simpsons Movie in 2007.

>I did watch the Simpsons Movie in 2007

God that shit was terrible

>start watching simpsons
>reach season 8
>this entire season feels like they want to end it
Naturally I stopped watching after finishing Season 8, it really felt like the end.

wasnt season 8 or 9 where hartman died?

See Flandersization. Ned used to be the competent straight man to Homer's idiocy.

9 but 10 was his last episode i think

>A goodbye to a beloved character turns into a shitty spy movie parody

Noped the fuck out. Before this point, New Simpsons was just innocuous in its lameness. This just flat out pissed me off.

Mother Simpson left me in tears with just her leaving. Mona Leaves-A just left me annoyed when Mona died

youtu.be/KLMUlcw2S-o?t=1m9s

It was this episode and exactly right at this joke.

I never watched it as it was airing, i think i just got bored of watching repeats more than anything.

CHRIST

WHAT

shut the fuck up

Don't recall the episode, but dropped it around season 14. The show just wasn't good anymore. I can only imagine what the fuck it's about these days?!

It's because it focused on Jews, wasn't it.

> the one where the Simpsons live in a reality house set around how it was like for the pilgrims. And they bring in the guy from Welcome Back Kotter to improve ratings.

That's when I stopped

trilogy of error

The tennis episode.

what joke

The Panda Rape Episode
The wheels were falling off with the Principal and the Pauper through

He's from Happy Days/Laverne and Shirley you dense cocksucker.

Sometime in the early 00's.