Can't believe ppl hate the prequels... Shit was so deep

Can't believe ppl hate the prequels... Shit was so deep

this is deep

too deep, she said.

>FB_IMG
Fuck off back to your social jew site. Mark Cuckerberg needs more of your shekels.

anakin wasnt even likeable. i should have felt bad for him but i was like fuck this whiny bitch, i hope you get your legs cut off.

>mfw my gf tells me to go deeper so i put on the prequels

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

Is this Anger or Hate?

Maybe just SplergButthurt?

you missed one

I unironically love the prequels. Always have. They're great movies. Not as great as the original trilogy, but still fun and exciting and emotionally resonant. Never understood the hate for any of it. John Williams really outdid himself with the RotS score.

The biggest problem with the prequels wasn't the concept as a whole but its execution and the horrendous acting on Hayden Christensen and Natalie Jewman's part.

Think about that for a moment. Imagine if they made Indiana Jones and cast the most uncharismatic terrible actor they could find to play Jones. It would end up being shit right? That's basically what happened to the prequels.

when he had anger and hate how come he didnt purposefully get a fucked up haircut like the JUST guy, instead with all that angst he still wanted to look pretty and get perfect haircuts

But young Anakin doesn't show any fear. He gets into completely suicidal situations considering he's a 10 years old kid and wrecks everybody's shit while quipping about it.
Then in episode 2 he just became an asshole, and in episode 3 an emo.

Wrong, you could put the best actors in these roles, there was no material there.

The strangest thing to me is that Hayden Christensen's acting is actually quite nuanced if not good in AotC, but in RotS his line delivery is all over the place and particularly fucked up right before he fights Obi-Wan. Natalie Portman was fine.

> but im scared to leave tatooine

> I butchered them like aninals

> I HATE YOU

> well shit sheev I'm suffering in this sweaty suit and shit

A good actor, a skilled actor, can make wonders with any material. Most people don't realize but scripts are only really blue prints for the actors to work with. Any actor worth his own salt can make a shitty script work by actually acting. It's not entirely Hayden's fault, George is at fault for actually hiring that faggot.

The material itself was not so different to the original trilogy. But those involved in that trilogy were all better actors. See the difference.

Nah nigga. Even Christopher Lee, Sam Jackson, and Ewan McGregor were flat as fucking boards in this movie.

They were truly prophetic.

Fucking this.
The kid was a douche bag the second we met him.

>this is what liberals actually believe
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I didn't see any nuance in his acting in AotC or RotS. Sorry. Natalie Portman was godawful, even in the "hollywood actor" sense.

And yet people say Ewan is easily the best thing (or one of those discussed) about the prequels. He wasn't GREAT but he was good, or at least leagues better than Hayden/Portman which were the main characters of the piece.

That was on Lucas and his shit directing. Because Portman is actually a good actress. Hell most of the cast in the prequels were good actors. Yet they all sucked in those movies.
I have been watching the prequels the past few nights on cable, and surprised at how bad the dialogue and acting both ate. Been years since I originally saw the movies, but the shit is worst than I remember.

Ewan had mad bantz because of the silly Alec Guiness accents, but there were a lot of good actors in this movie who could not do anything with that god-awful script and constant bluescreen.
I agree with you that better actors could've improved things but the movies were always destined to be shit and that's squarely on Lucas.

This is literally what is happening with Drumpflets all over the country. Star Wars truly was ahead of its time.

Lucas is not a bad director behind the camera, but needed someone to help with the writing and getting the most out of the actors. His shot composition and visuals are fucking fantastic though. He just tried to do everything on his own and wasn't entirely up to the task. As much as I enjoyed The Force Awakens, I still really wish Lucas were the one still running things.

>"Trump is literally Vader"

>he just tried to do everything on his own
He didn't want to do everything on his own, but people didn't want to work with him on the prequels.

Actually, according to the picture
>"Trump is literally Angstykin Skywalker"

lost

Jango and Clones were the best thing to come out of the prequels imo

Excuse me?

Nah. The lightsaber duels and the music.

George Lucas set out to tell the story of how a good person goes bad.

Ends up telling the story of how a whiney teenager becomes a whiney twenty-something and then kills a bunch of people because he's having bad dreams.

Bravo George

the music was fantastic, ill give you that, other than the maul fight, the rest were meh.

tier 2 clones > tier 1 > stormtroopers > shit > the garbage they showed in TFA

Great premise, horrible execution.

Duel of fates is fucking awesome.
Darth maul
Grievous
Mother fucking Christopher Lee + Yoda rat fight
Prime Portman
The fucking thing Obi wan rides so fucking big cool lizard